Domain Powers?

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
urshilikai
Squire
Squire

Domain Powers?

Post by urshilikai »

So I just downloaded TOS and boy is it an outstanding tool. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is how to list my cleric's domain powers (e.g. Touch of Good). They are listed under the domain data as well as in the powers data, but I don't know how to get them on a spell sheet with their details listed. Any help would be appreciated, for now I am just writing them manually in notes.

Edit* I would also like to have the Channel details readily available somewhere (I have it written in notes as well).
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Domain Powers?

Post by admin »

urshilikai wrote:So I just downloaded TOS and boy is it an outstanding tool. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is how to list my cleric's domain powers (e.g. Touch of Good). They are listed under the domain data as well as in the powers data, but I don't know how to get them on a spell sheet with their details listed. Any help would be appreciated, for now I am just writing them manually in notes.

Edit* I would also like to have the Channel details readily available somewhere (I have it written in notes as well).
Such abilities are not shown as spells to be used in the Spell Planners.
BUT it would be possible (using TOS+) to define a custom spell called "Touch of Good", and add the details of that domain power! You could even make it so that it could be activated on the LapTop sheet, granting the sacred bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws, relative to your cleric level...

Channel - ain't the details already presented in the INFO section of the BACK sheet?
Are some details missing?

admin
urshilikai
Squire
Squire

Post by urshilikai »

Ah hah! Thank you, the problem was I hadn't completely filled out my Customize screen, so the Info section didn't include any powers. Even the domain powers show up now!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

urshilikai wrote:Ah hah! Thank you, the problem was I hadn't completely filled out my Customize screen, so the Info section didn't include any powers. Even the domain powers show up now!
Glad to help!
Be sure to purchase TOS+ if you need:
  • The ability to add custom gear/weapons/spells/armor etc etc...
  • The ability to download shared Classes and Races (the Control sheet details how many are available on the forum - if you need a specific one, just send a private message and I'll check on its existence on the forum)
  • Technical support
  • More content!
Check HERE for the differences between TOS CORE and TOS+!

admin

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”