Subscription?

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
rowdyrod007
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Subscription?

Post by rowdyrod007 »

I was wondering how do you tell how much time you have on your subscription? and I added another 2 years but i have not received anything yet stating that.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Subscription?

Post by admin »

I always reply to messages - unfortunately, some email will tag me as bulk/spam - hence why you might have missed my reply on the 21st of September.. This is why I ask people to White List my email... (which you probably did not do?) (see image)

How can I tell the time left? I keep track!!
Each time I process a payment, the date is automatically noted - so I know exactly when subscription ends (yours, for instance will expire in exactly 1,269 days!)

admin
added2years.jpg
rowdyrod007
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by rowdyrod007 »

Thank you you have answered all my questions. One more... if i need like something added like weapons to the sheet how much would that cost? I am running a Modern game (or trying to start one) and wanted to convert some of the weapons found in Spycraft d20 to the sheet. Only thing is time and there seems to be a limited amount of space and there is a lot of guns to add. Just a question... thanks for all your work on your sheet, it is the best and we use it for all our games as a standard.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

rowdyrod007 wrote:Thank you you have answered all my questions. One more... if i need like something added like weapons to the sheet how much would that cost? I am running a Modern game (or trying to start one) and wanted to convert some of the weapons found in Spycraft d20 to the sheet. Only thing is time and there seems to be a limited amount of space and there is a lot of guns to add. Just a question... thanks for all your work on your sheet, it is the best and we use it for all our games as a standard.
We can discuss this through private messages!
admin
rowdyrod007
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by rowdyrod007 »

cool just him me up when you have time

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”