Excel Mobile

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
warthog1975
Squire
Squire

Excel Mobile

Post by warthog1975 »

I'm sorry if this question has been asked previously or if it's in the wrong section. Wasn't sure where to put it. Does this sheet work with Excel Mobile? Thanks for any answers!!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Excel Mobile

Post by admin »

warthog1975 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:40 pm I'm sorry if this question has been asked previously or if it's in the wrong section. Wasn't sure where to put it. Does this sheet work with Excel Mobile? Thanks for any answers!!
Excel what now?!?
I dunno that version of Excel... (and never tested it).
Does it support VBA?

If it is 100% backwards compatible, it should work. Otherwise, it's not powerful enough to handle TOS+ or TOS FIVE.
As a test, you can try TOS CORE to see if that works on your device... (Usually, these lack VBA support/compatibility)

Do let me know what you find out!

admin
warthog1975
Squire
Squire

Re: Excel Mobile

Post by warthog1975 »

Hello Admin!

I did just that. I downloaded the Core sheet and opened it in Excel Mobile. I guess it's part of the Office Mobile suite. The Core sheet loaded into it just fine, however it told me that I needed an Office 365 subscription in order to unlock macro and general functionality of the sheet.

So thank you for the suggestion and I will be looking into purchasing the appropriate materials so that I may use your sheet for my 5th edition games. The sheet looks very well organized and constructed, which I'm a huge fan of form and function.

Thank you!

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”