Another Sheet Testimonial

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Another Sheet Testimonial

Post by patransom »

I went into today's game knowing full well the party was in a situation where several or all of us might die. Therefore, I made sure to bring my laptop with me to help with creating new characters.

Sure enough, two of the five of us did not survive (I was 5 feet from escaping before our half-orc barbarian did something stupid that ended up getting me killed, but that's not the point). Turning on my laptop and opening up the sheet, I was able to create a whole new character in minutes. For the other unfortunate party member, the DM (who is also a sheet owner) opened his laptop used the sheet to help with character creation.

The result: thanks to the sheet, the two of us were able to create entirely new characters in the same amount of time it took everyone else to level up with their pen and paper sheets! Not too bad.
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Another Sheet Testimonial

Post by admin »

patransom wrote:I went into today's game knowing full well the party was in a situation where several or all of us might die. Therefore, I made sure to bring my laptop with me to help with creating new characters.

Sure enough, two of the five of us did not survive (I was 5 feet from escaping before our half-orc barbarian did something stupid that ended up getting me killed, but that's not the point). Turning on my laptop and opening up the sheet, I was able to create a whole new character in minutes. For the other unfortunate party member, the DM (who is also a sheet owner) opened his laptop used the sheet to help with character creation.

The result: thanks to the sheet, the two of us were able to create entirely new characters in the same amount of time it took everyone else to level up with their pen and paper sheets! Not too bad.
hehe cool stuff!
Thanks for sharing this! (and I *AM* curious to know what that dummy Barbarian did ! :D )

Richard
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

Heh-heh, rather than running for the exit we came from like my ever so intellegent dwarf socerer, he decided to open a door leading back the way we were running away from. I think his intent was to go back aid our already fallen comrades, which was nice of him, but they really should have been left for dead. Our cleric, who had a clear understanding of what was going on, had told us "Fly, you fools!" and was sacrificing herself to distract our foe while we ran away.

Unfortunately, the door was trapped with some sort of noisy sonic trap that alerted the Erinyes devil to our location. She promptly teleported right where we were and shot two flaming arrows into my back. (Note: being invisible doesn't help agains Erinyes devils, blast it!). I ended up bleeding to death on the steps of the shrine, 5 feet from safety.

Ironicly, the stupid barbarian eventually ended up surviving by shutting the door behind him while the devil was killing me and finding a place to hide until the devil gave up looking for him.
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

Oh yeah, one of the other players was impressed enough with the sheet to get the web address from me, so you may get a sale out of the whole thing. My dwarf is happy to have sacrificied himself for the good of the Only Sheet :)
Sunbolt
EARL
EARL

Post by Sunbolt »

patransom wrote:Heh-heh, rather than running for the exit we came from like my ever so intellegent dwarf socerer, he decided to open a door leading back the way we were running away from. I think his intent was to go back aid our already fallen comrades, which was nice of him, but they really should have been left for dead. Our cleric, who had a clear understanding of what was going on, had told us "Fly, you fools!" and was sacrificing herself to distract our foe while we ran away.

Unfortunately, the door was trapped with some sort of noisy sonic trap that alerted the Erinyes devil to our location. She promptly teleported right where we were and shot two flaming arrows into my back. (Note: being invisible doesn't help agains Erinyes devils, blast it!). I ended up bleeding to death on the steps of the shrine, 5 feet from safety.

Ironicly, the stupid barbarian eventually ended up surviving by shutting the door behind him while the devil was killing me and finding a place to hide until the devil gave up looking for him.
Isn't that always the way? The one who gets everyone else killed is the one who survives?
CGM3
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by CGM3 »

Remember, patransom, by the Unwritten Code of the Role Players, you are now justified in creating a character who hates and despises barbarians, taking every chance to embarrass and humiliate any member of that class so unlucky as to cross his path, and being fully justified in leaving one of the accursed to suffer a ghastly fate. :lol:
Over on Discord, I go by Gryphon
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

I wish I'd thought of that before creating my new character! That would be funny.

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”