Stats sheet

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
larenee
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Stats sheet

Post by larenee »

My favorite feature is the 'Stats' sheet. As a GM, I've tried for years to come up with a one-page summary of a PC. My search is over. Thanks !

Troy
Ser'bon2.0
Horseman
Horseman

Post by Ser'bon2.0 »

Hola.

As a GM, I find that I don't like to know anything about the PC's ahead of time. I prefer to be "surprised" like the NPC or monster I am using. The only time I ask for info is if I roll my Spellcraft check, or if I am continually scrying.

I more so use the stats sheet as an overall for myself, so I don;t have to keep "mucking" up all the actual sheets.

The stats sheet is a great sheet though, I enjoy the layout.

Ser'bon.
... I swear it FELL out of your pouch!
wolf_spider333
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by wolf_spider333 »

I love the stats sheet it makes it simple when you are running a game wih a couple of questionable people, to just look down at a copy of their sheet and then look right at them and ask them how they did something you obviously know they can't....
CGM3
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by CGM3 »

But could you add the character's current XP total to the Stats sheet, say as part of the Total Character Value? My GM likes to know that, and I bring him an updated copy of the sheet each session; I've put a formula into the Notes section of the Stats sheet--

="Current XP: " & i_XP

--to handle that for the moment. Still, it's information I think most GMs would like handy.
Over on Discord, I go by Gryphon
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

CGM3 wrote:But could you add the character's current XP total to the Stats sheet, say as part of the Total Character Value? My GM likes to know that, and I bring him an updated copy of the sheet each session; I've put a formula into the Notes section of the Stats sheet--

="Current XP: " & i_XP

--to handle that for the moment. Still, it's information I think most GMs would like handy.
Will do
Thanks!
R
wolf_spider333
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by wolf_spider333 »

I like that haveing the xp show on the stat sheet would be a nice little touch
xenos007
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by xenos007 »

The stat sheet is great because my DM always has an updated character sheet of my character!
I Have a Bad Feeling About This
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

xenos007 wrote:The stat sheet is great because my DM always has an updated character sheet of my character!
hehe I also give my DM the Stats Sheet for my characters...
It already happened once when I forgot my Character, and I was able to play using the Stats sheet itself.. !!

R
steeladept
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by steeladept »

admin wrote:hehe I also give my DM the Stats Sheet for my characters...
It already happened once when I forgot my Character, and I was able to play using the Stats sheet itself.. !!

R
That's funny...Me too! It was two weeks ago when I forgot my laptop (since I didn't print out my character for some reason) but my DM had a copy I emailed him already printed out and I could play off it.... :D
xenos007
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by xenos007 »

It's good in case you play an impromtu game, where you don't have your stuff with you.
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor »

I have all the characters from one of the games I play in set up (or most of them) and there is one guy who is always losing his character (which is most amusing because we play at his house). It is great to be able to just hand then a stats sheet to play from.
xenos007
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by xenos007 »

That's too funny, the guy's house that we play at is a total pack rat, I don't know how he finds all of his stuff :roll:

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”