MultiClass Epic

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

MultiClass Epic

Post by admin »

Dale Pangburn wrote:Richard,
I love the sheet but have to ask a question you say you support epic Lvls
but you only have 3 character classes listed on sheet. Heck just for my prestige class i need 3 Class slots. Any plans to put in more class slots on your sheet?
Dale,

Yes, the registered version of the Sheet supports Epic [unlimitted class levels] Characters.

But direclty, it supports 3 classes. There are many reasons for that:

a) Unlike most [all?] other Sheets, you enter your Character's Basic information directly in the Sheet you print (no need for secondary sheets for basic stuff) - This is both an advantage (ease of use for all users) and a disadvantage (more work for a 4+ classes character)

b) Also, the more classes the Sheet supports, the more "space" would be needed to display all those extra classes - the Front worksheet is quite full as it is! I would'nt know where to add new classes! (and the average person would have lots of waster space)

c) If you know Excel, you can probably create a 6x Class charracter in the Sheet, by merging similar classes in the same class-slot. Evidently, that would require some work, but it is possible.

The Future: I have no immediate plans to 'add' direct support for more classes: There is simply not enough people with more then 3 classes. That, plus the fact that you can probably already create a character with up to 6 classes (and heck, I don't see why you would'nt be able to create a character with 12 classes - except perhaps you would run out of real-estate with all those class features !!) is why I don't plan on adding more classes.

I hope this answers your query !

Richard
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
Sunbolt
EARL
EARL

Re: MultiClass Epic

Post by Sunbolt »

admin wrote:
Dale Pangburn wrote:Richard,
I love the sheet but have to ask a question you say you support epic Lvls
but you only have 3 character classes listed on sheet. Heck just for my prestige class i need 3 Class slots. Any plans to put in more class slots on your sheet?
Dale,

Yes, the registered version of the Sheet supports Epic [unlimitted class levels] Characters.

But direclty, it supports 3 classes. There are many reasons for that:

a) Unlike most [all?] other Sheets, you enter your Character's Basic information directly in the Sheet you print (no need for secondary sheets for basic stuff) - This is both an advantage (ease of use for all users) and a disadvantage (more work for a 4+ classes character)

b) Also, the more classes the Sheet supports, the more "space" would be needed to display all those extra classes - the Front worksheet is quite full as it is! I would'nt know where to add new classes! (and the average person would have lots of waster space)

c) If you know Excel, you can probably create a 6x Class charracter in the Sheet, by merging similar classes in the same class-slot. Evidently, that would require some work, but it is possible.

The Future: I have no immediate plans to 'add' direct support for more classes: There is simply not enough people with more then 3 classes. That, plus the fact that you can probably already create a character with up to 6 classes (and heck, I don't see why you would'nt be able to create a character with 12 classes - except perhaps you would run out of real-estate with all those class features !!) is why I don't plan on adding more classes.

I hope this answers your query !

Richard
Just in case someone reads this note - it's a bit out of date - the current version of the sheet holds six class slots, and version 8 is on the horizon with lots of new add ons, such as magic item placement on the body and integrated effects....
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

Oh indeed this reply was an older version!
Thanks for bringing this to the attention of readers!!

Richard

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”