Eberron?

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Eberron?

Post by admin »

Chris wrote:Any idea if you'll be adding Eberron or Other campaign worlds to the
sheet in the future?
Well there is a Good and a Bad news about this:

The bad news is that Wizards of the Coast has declined my request to add their copyrighted stuff in the Sheet (Their reply is readable in the Royal Court) - Basically, it's illegal for ANYONE to use [read publish] it without their express permission.

The Good news is that the Beta version of the Sheet (which you can download if you check the message in the "Royal Court" of the Forum) enables people to LOAD&SAVE custom Classes, Races AND Characters.... An area of the Forum has been put aside for people to Share their custom stuff! So basically, people will be able to Share any of their creations !!

Hope this answers your question!

Richard
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
Chris Sanderson
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Chris Sanderson »

Great just waiting to get access to the "Royal Court" section :D

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”