Shading

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
vyrzain
Templar
Templar

Shading

Post by vyrzain »

I really like the sheet and would like to register it and start using it this Sunday, however all that Gray that is printed in the Demo takes away from the needed data for me.

Is there a way to use the “Light Green” color instead of the “Gray 25%” you are using now?

I know this is just perceptional issue… but I had to ask anyway if there is a way to change it if/when I buy the product?

Ty
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Shading

Post by admin »

vyrzain wrote:I really like the sheet and would like to register it and start using it this Sunday, however all that Gray that is printed in the Demo takes away from the needed data for me.

Is there a way to use the “Light Green” color instead of the “Gray 25%” you are using now?

I know this is just perceptional issue… but I had to ask anyway if there is a way to change it if/when I buy the product?

Ty
The quick answer is "No".
But, TOS+ has a new feature that allows people to 'lighten' that gray to complete white (saves the Ink on printers)
This and the color scheme is discussed here.

Hope this helps!

admin
P.S. TOS+ is a NEW product - Not to be confused with TOS. Details about is are found here. TOS+ will be released (for the Public) VERY SOON (My plans are to have it out before March 1st!)
egyas
Soldier
Soldier

Post by egyas »

That's great for TOS+, but what about us TOS users? lol

Is there any way to "lighten" the TOS? Going from gray to white would rock. :)
vyrzain
Templar
Templar

Post by vyrzain »

Thanks for the update.

I received my Key today :D
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Shading

Post by admin »

Please note that the "shading" feature has been replaced by a THEMES worksheet, which allows you to use predefined color themes - or define your OWN!
This is available in TOS+ version 3.669 or more recent!

admin
P.S. I added a "black&white" Theme, excellent for those who need to print the sheet while saving ink!
admin wrote:
vyrzain wrote:I really like the sheet and would like to register it and start using it this Sunday, however all that Gray that is printed in the Demo takes away from the needed data for me.

Ty
The quick answer is "No".
But, TOS+ has a new feature that allows people to 'lighten' that gray to complete white (saves the Ink on printers)
This and the color scheme is discussed here.

Hope this helps!

admin
P.S. TOS+ is a NEW product - Not to be confused with TOS. Details about is are found here. TOS+ will be released (for the Public) VERY SOON (My plans are to have it out before March 1st!)

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”