Earlier problems fixed? Ease of use w/ Complete Handbooks?

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
Kalendraf
Squire
Squire

Earlier problems fixed? Ease of use w/ Complete Handbooks?

Post by Kalendraf »

A while back, I found an older version of the sheet (the Dual Class one) that I tried out for a bard, but encountered various issues with spells known and/or spells-per-day not being computed correctly. I also found it had an error calculating flat-footed AC for low-dex. In addition, it did not appear to support any of the prestige classes from the Complete Books, though I do realize those may not be public domain.

My question is, if I were to register the newest multiclass version of the sheet, are the earlier problems now fixed? And how easy is it to use them with prestige classes from the Complete Books?
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Earlier problems fixed? Ease of use w/ Complete Handboo

Post by admin »

Kalendraf wrote:My question is, if I were to register the newest multiclass version of the sheet, are the earlier problems now fixed? And how easy is it to use them with prestige classes from the Complete Books?
Problems are fixed as soon as they are discovered... There are no known issues with the current release. The user base is large enough that I am made aware very quickly of any issue when they popup.

As for Custom Classes & Race, there are a bunch that are available for download in the Registered Section - One very nice Registered users is even taking requests to add Classes & Races that are not yet available... :)

Hope this answers your query

Richard
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
Kalendraf
Squire
Squire

Post by Kalendraf »

Thanks. That does sound encouraging. Many sheets I've found are able to handle basic classes, but finding one that is easily able to handle multiple classes and prestige classes is much more difficult.

Based on what I've seen, I'm pretty sure I'll be registering!

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”