I paid for TOS+ and registered now what?

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
anthrorob
Peasant
Peasant

I paid for TOS+ and registered now what?

Post by anthrorob »

How do I get the full version. I got the paypal reciept and got the registration email (and clicked through it) for forum registration. I click on the "download the latest TOS+" link on the front page and it takes me to a forum page that says in essence "not authorized". So I downloaded the demo version and read the read me file...still no luck...well so far I am not too impressed with my invisible TOS+ sheet. Any ideas on how to make it materialize?

Anthrorob
Nargath
BARON
BARON

Re: I paid for TOS+ and registered now what?

Post by Nargath »

When admin gets confirmation on his end, he will send you an email detailing exactly what you need to do to unlock the program.
This software isn't automated, it requires a key to unlock the full version, which admin generates for you.

If you haven't received the email yet, you may have to wait, as I don't think admin is sitting in front of his computer at all times watching for new confirmations. He may have gone to the bathroom :)
Image Xandos
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: I paid for TOS+ and registered now what?

Post by admin »

anthrorob wrote:How do I get the full version. I got the paypal reciept and got the registration email (and clicked through it) for forum registration. I click on the "download the latest TOS+" link on the front page and it takes me to a forum page that says in essence "not authorized". So I downloaded the demo version and read the read me file...still no luck...well so far I am not too impressed with my invisible TOS+ sheet. Any ideas on how to make it materialize?

Anthrorob
You should really consider filling up this simple form to gain access to the other 90% of the forum...

admin

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”