Can TOS be made completely complete?

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
zippy
Squire
Squire

Can TOS be made completely complete?

Post by zippy »

I'm a computer guy, and I have a great appreciation for the product I see in TOS. It appears to have all the functionality that I could ask for in a charsheet manager. The website mentions extendability and flexibility. The tutorial videos are nice. But I'm still not sure that the product can support my specific needs without extensive hand-building of feats, races, classes, and magic items.

Is there a video, demo, link, or discussion that shows how to load or implement additional feats, races, or classes, both from scratch and from a forum discussion? I'm looking for something that goes deeper than the canned "SRD"-related response that I've seen on the forums.

Thom
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Re: Can TOS be made completely complete?

Post by Duniagdra »

zippy wrote:I'm a computer guy, and I have a great appreciation for the product I see in TOS. It appears to have all the functionality that I could ask for in a charsheet manager. The website mentions extendability and flexibility. The tutorial videos are nice. But I'm still not sure that the product can support my specific needs without extensive hand-building of feats, races, classes, and magic items.

Is there a video, demo, link, or discussion that shows how to load or implement additional feats, races, or classes, both from scratch and from a forum discussion? I'm looking for something that goes deeper than the canned "SRD"-related response that I've seen on the forums.

Thom
There's lots of material within the forums discussing what you're asking. You just do not have access to the full forum yet. I thought there were videos covering feats though, but if not, then that would be something I need to work on squeezing into my schedule. I have a list of info videos that I need to produce, but my time has grown limited.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
zippy
Squire
Squire

Re: Can TOS be made completely complete?

Post by zippy »

Thanks for the reply. I like the breadth and depth of resources and advice in the forums. Even just using an existing class/effect/spell as an example of how to build a new effect is quite easy.

zippy

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”