Classes and Races

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
Wanderess
Squire
Squire

Classes and Races

Post by Wanderess »

I have ToS+ and overall I think it's great since I'm horrible at math. I had a couple of questions though.

1. I was originally told by a friend who uses ToS that you could download.. well not sure what to call them so I'll use service packs.. these service packs allow you to download extra content such as more classes/races. I'm curious whether this is true or not because I'm DMing a Forgotten Realms Campaign and one of my players wants to play a race specific to the Realms. I guess the first question is whether this is true or not and if so where I can go to look at the downloads/download them?

2. One of my NPCs is a Ranger and it keeps telling me I need to pick a favored enemy in the customize sheet. I've looked and can't find the location of where I would select this.

3. Lastly again I'm not able to find the location of where to input information. Under feats I selected weapon focus and it told me to select the type of weapon under the customize section, but I can't find where to select it. Do I need to enable something special to see it?

Sorry if these seem like silly questions, but I spent about forty five minutes looking for the locations to questions 2 and 3 and even had a friend, who uses the sheet as well, look for it and he couldn't find them either.

Thank you for your assistance,

~Wanderess
~Not all who wander are lost
Wanderess
Squire
Squire

Re: Classes and Races

Post by Wanderess »

Okay, I found both favored enemy and weapon focus and selected things for both, but they aren't registering on the sheet and it still says I need to select them.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

Wanderess wrote:I have ToS+ and overall I think it's great since I'm horrible at math. I had a couple of questions though.

1. I was originally told by a friend who uses ToS that you could download.. well not sure what to call them so I'll use service packs.. these service packs allow you to download extra content such as more classes/races. I'm curious whether this is true or not because I'm DMing a Forgotten Realms Campaign and one of my players wants to play a race specific to the Realms. I guess the first question is whether this is true or not and if so where I can go to look at the downloads/download them?
Did you purchase TOS+ with Forum Access? I have no mention of your "sw***@gmail.com" email in my Database. Yes, those who purchase TOS+ WITH the subscription gain access to lots of goodies. This is well described in the Purchase Page. Please note (assuming you purchased TOS+) that the email you received with your key gives you details on HOW to gain access to the Forum, even if you got the Stand-Alone version. If you already Subscribed to TOS+, you also have received with your key all the details on how to gain access to the Forum (basically, just filling out this form)
Wanderess wrote:2. One of my NPCs is a Ranger and it keeps telling me I need to pick a favored enemy in the customize sheet. I've looked and can't find the location of where I would select this.
3. Lastly again I'm not able to find the location of where to input information. Under feats I selected weapon focus and it told me to select the type of weapon under the customize section, but I can't find where to select it. Do I need to enable something special to see it?
Technical support is part of the Subscription Package, so I'll be brief: Both of these can be customized in the Customized worksheet.

admin
Wanderess
Squire
Squire

Post by Wanderess »

Okay, thanks. My boyfriend is the one who actually purchased it so it was done under his name/email since I don't have any form of a bank acct. I'll have him double check his email. =) He actually figured out what I was doing wrong on my sheet as well and corrected it for me. Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my silly little questions. I really do appreciate it.

~Wanderess
scantrontb
scantrontb
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

Wanderess wrote:Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my silly little questions. I really do appreciate it.

~Wanderess
Hey, now... like my dad told me growing up, and the Navy re-iterated for me in various ways... "the only stupid (or silly in this case) question is the one NOT ASKED!"... Don't belittle yourself, it's not a silly query, for new users it may seem daunting to do stuff in TOS+, but if you don't ask, you'll never get better... and since YOU never got the email, you boyfriend did, then you never had the info about the forums in the first place.

and we appreciate you asking as well, it helps show admin where people are having difficulties with the sheet and may be used to come up with a better easier way around that spot, but if nobody asks, then he doesn't know it's a rough spot in the first place, and therefore doesn't even think about changing it...

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”