Pathfinder Online Technology Demo

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Pathfinder Online Technology Demo

Post by admin »

I am not a big fan of online MMORPGs, but you can check out Pathfinder Online!
...Pathfinder Online is a hybrid sandbox/theme park-style MMO where characters explore, develop, find adventure and dominate a wilderness frontier in a land of sword and sorcery. The Pathfinder world is high fantasy in the tradition of epics like The Lord of the Rings, Conan, The Wheel of Time and Game of Thrones.

The Pathfinder setting includes many different classic and modern fantasy elements, from lost cities shrouded in misty jungles to decaying pyramids amidst deserts of burning sands to a fantastic island metropolis where folk from across the world live side by side with all manner of fantastic creatures. The Pathfinder world has a place for any story a player wants to tell. (For more information on the world of Pathfinder and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, please visit http://paizo.com/pathfinder.)

Pathfinder Online’s robust trading system puts players in control of the world’s economy with player-created items, consumables, fortifications, and settlements. Character-controlled settlements can grow into full-fledged kingdoms that compete for resources as they seek to become the dominant force in the land, raising vast armies to hold their territory against the depredations of monstrous creatures, NPC factions, and other player characters.

Social organizations scale from small parties of a few adventurers to player nations inhabited by thousands. As settlements develop, the surrounding wilderness develops more complex and challenging features, including randomly generated encounters and resources as well as exciting scripted adventures....
admin
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Re: Pathfinder Online Technology Demo

Post by patransom »

I don't really care about the online game, but I admit to being sorely tempted by the $5,000 reward. If I only had an extra $5,000 burning a hole in my pocket...
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
vyrzain
Templar
Templar

Post by vyrzain »

Need to keep an eye on this.. thanks for posting.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

Paizo has reached over $300K for their Kickstarter project (which was set at $50k!!)
Amazing!!!

admin
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra »

patransom wrote:I don't really care about the online game, but I admit to being sorely tempted by the $5,000 reward. If I only had an extra $5,000 burning a hole in my pocket...
Me too. :P
But then, if I had 5K burning a hole in my pocket, I wouldn't be so concerned of my current situation. :-o
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”