D&D 3.5 Player's Handbook II

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
PJones331
Squire
Squire

D&D 3.5 Player's Handbook II

Post by PJones331 »

Hey all,
I've been searching and searching for apps and helpful products that will help streamline my gaming. I'm about to start a new biweekly game and decided to run a Beguiler from the D&D Players Handbook II. None of the products I found have these newer classes in them. I finally got around to subscribing to TOS+, thinking, "this will definitely have all the classes". Alas, I cannot find that option on the sheet. Am I wrong? Is it actually there? or if not, does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could put in it's place that will achieve the same effect on the sheet?

Thanks.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: D&D 3.5 Player's Handbook II

Post by admin »

Greetings,

TOS+ cannot [legally] contain classes that are 'copyrighted' by their owners - only the "open" stuff.
But this does not stop people from creating and sharing their creation on the forum!

As explained in the Purchase page, the subscription includes access to the forum - i.e. access to all those created classes/races.
There are hundreds (well check the details here) of classes/races shared on the forum, for those who get the subscription. Subscribers also have download access to the latest release of TOS+.

At any time you can subscribe by getting Forum Access time (right here), and gain all the advantages of a subscription.

Let me know if you have more questions - you can even visit me in Chat! (Check the homepagefor links to chat).

admin
PJones331
Squire
Squire

Re: D&D 3.5 Player's Handbook II

Post by PJones331 »

thanks very much. i'm glad you put the forum access request link. i accidentally closed out of the page when it initially gave me the chance to do that. :)

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”