this is a bit...unnerving.....

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
DLS88
Squire
Squire

this is a bit...unnerving.....

Post by DLS88 »

Good evening to all. Being quite new to this sort of forum I'm honestly a little fearful due to the lack of instruction pertaining to my receiving my TOS+ worksheet.....but going through this forum quickly, I'm seeing that I'm not alone...you guys should really look into some type of clarification for newbies as to when thry're going to receive their purchases vs waiting for us to post....

Fear rant done....

LOOKING FORWARD to using the product! Am an old CMP e-tools user and am excited to step things up for my gaming....
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: this is a bit...unnerving.....

Post by admin »

After purchasing a subscription, PAYPAL should automatically redirect you to THIS web page, which has all information pertaining to the process following the payment. Was it not the case with your purchase?

admin
P.S. a similar page is displayed when the stand alone version is purchased (i.e. without a subscription)
DLS88
Squire
Squire

Post by DLS88 »

...things have worked out. Went to the link to manually do what didn't happen....received both the 32 and 64 bit versions of TOS+. Am using a Surface Pro with Office 360 - would I do better using the 32 or the 64 version?
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

DLS88 wrote:...things have worked out. Went to the link to manually do what didn't happen....received both the 32 and 64 bit versions of TOS+.
So PayPal did NOT redirect you to that link after you completed payment?

DLS88 wrote:Am using a Surface Pro with Office 360 - would I do better using the 32 or the 64 version?
Does the Sheet works on that version of Office? (I've yet to receive comments on that version - is it really a new version of Excel or just a packaging thing?)

The difference between 32 bits and 64 bits are covered here.

admin

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”