Resturant at the edge of the realms.

Archives
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Re: Resturant at the edge of the realms.

Post by klakxor » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Agod shakes his head, [talk]Meph, just don't do it. Tutu already doesn't like you. Tutu doesn't even like me, I think. Best to leave him be or else I will have to hear him go of for hours.

Murray, any way you can cut me and Tutu out of this telepathic connection. He doesn't need to be insulting everybody straight to their minds[/talk]

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:02 pm

THINKING: cheap piece of metal am i. At least i dont hide what i am. and i will have your fariy arse that i was made from Celestial Bronze the medetal of the gods. YOu really think i like being here with Rocks for brains here.
Agod shakes his head, “Meph, just don't do it. Tutu already doesn't like you. Tutu doesn't even like me, I think. Best to leave him be or else I will have to hear him go of for hours.

Murray, any way you can cut me and Tutu out of this telepathic connection. He doesn't need to be insulting everybody straight to their minds”
[talk]yes i can do that for you. I had not thought about how he would react with the mental link.[/talk]He will cast a Limited Wish spell too End the link with gods mind.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Meph snorts. [talk]Bronze? Please...[/talk] He then walks off to his room, planning on communing with his new ring.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

Return to “{PbP} The Rings of Change: ARCHIVES”