Frist day of Second year

Archives
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Frist day of Second year

Post by rednetra » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:09 pm

OK you have all just graduated too your second year of 5 years of school. You are all summoned to the grand hall. it is much like a Auditorium. Bob standing at the front of the room giving his new year speech
OUT OF CHARACTER
Sorry have to steal form Harry Potter a bit. also this game might start out kind of like a school but it will get better and it builds history.

"I am happy to see all of you have returned to school this term. i would like to welcome the new students and im sure the older students will all help you out. My Door is always open." Bob says. much of the frist years are in aw of Bob. not many have ever meet a Dragon before.

"Second Years Each of you " and a small fuzz and a envelop is now in front of you "have your new party assiments and the tower with which you will call home for the next 4 more years. now please eat up and get to bed early for you all have classes in the morning." with that bob will return to his seat and partack in the meal that also just fuzzed in front of you.

You can spend as littel or as long as you wish at the meal. You are giving Tower info and class time for the first thing in the morning. you are all too meet Professor Girg at the main gate at 8 am. you know that Professor Girg is a Druid.

The tower is about 6 stroys tall. the main floor is a common area. a large fireplace and large comfy sofas and tabls. the next floor is a study and small Lab area for a wizard. the toerh 3 floors are all bedrooms. there is a hatch to the top of the tower.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Re: Frist day of Second year

Post by klakxor » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:25 pm

Agod is pleased that his friend Maribeth is in his team and among his classes. As soon as he gets a chance he will scoot a large chair up next to her. Little Maribeth. Looks like we are gonna be team mates, huh. This sure is gonna be a lot of fun. Too bad the first class is with this Girg fellow. Being a nature lover is great and all, but where is the battle and the struggle with taking care of plants.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Meph looks at the rest of his 'party'. Dismissing them with a sneer, he heads up the stairs to the bedrooms. If he finds a room with only one bed in it, then he will take that one and lie down on it. Otherwise, he will find a convenient window to stand by, looking out at the world.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:50 pm

each romm does not have doors but does have one bed one table and chair and a fireplace.

Phoenix512
MARQUIS
MARQUIS

Post by Phoenix512 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Riceak will just look around while trying to hide his smile to pull some pranks especially when they're sleeping.
OUT OF CHARACTER
He will cast Rouse when someone is asleep after a half hour along with a dancing light through Silent Image.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Your frist night in the tower is not an easy sleep. :evil:

BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy

Post by BusyCowboy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:28 pm

Karlindane looks around, stands up, and wanders to the nearest area away from the rest. He does not feel the need to associate with the others unless necessary. He is not finding the need necessary at this time.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Agod gets up right as the sun rises. He quickly gets ready and then runs through the halls screaming a wake up call to the rest Rise and shine all you sleepy heads. Time to stretch out and get ready for Professor Girg's class this morning.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:18 pm

YOu all can get up and go to the mess hall. it is a very large room each with tables. you know that the upper classmen always eat with there partry but you second years are not all following that.

when you meet Girig he is at the main gate waiting for you. his Bear Sitting next to him just resting.

Good it took you all long engouht to eat. next time skip meal and we will catch it out in the field. lets get a move on.as he walked he tells you history about this woods. how that it is older then even the elven woods and the many great magics protect it. that the fae protect this woods as well as with many Trants. He stopes you all in your marching and points to the ground.

there is a set of 6 paw prints.

Looks like we might get to hunt something after all. who would like to track it.
OUT OF CHARACTER
i posted a list of teachers you might have some info on.

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Maribeth seems to be hanging on Girig's every word. Anyone can tell that she wants to be just like the man. When he asked for a volunteer to track, Maribeth quickly steps forward. I can help.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Survival +10

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:51 am

Then by all means Meribeth see if you can track this beast. what kind of a creature is it anyway. you all can see his bear is getting a bit agitated.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Agod leans down to Maribeth whispering All right Maribeth. I'd call you a teachers pet, but it looks like he already has one.

Although he whispers, his voice is still a little on the loud side and can probably be heard

BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy

Post by BusyCowboy » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:10 pm

Looking around at the hyper-active do-gooder, he contemplates how to quickly dispose of such an annoyance, but then decides to let it slide as he stands in the back, oblivious to what is going on really and contemplating things that tend to have more use for him. Suddenly overhearing Agod's comment, he looks over and says "If we make her bow down on all fours, then the teacher would have two pets..."

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:44 pm

Meph stands at the back of the class, not seeming to pay any attention at all with his arms crossed. Occasionally he'll shoot a glance at the bear, but will quickly sneer and go back to being completely apathetic.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:24 pm

OK Agod if you think she is teacher pet. you track this Beast and tell me what it is. None of you may help him at allSeeing the bear OK Yogi go back to the school.with that the bear walks back to the school.

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:56 am

Maribeth says Agod, I can help you track. I have a hunch we will face combat this day. With that, Maribeth stays next to Agod helping him track.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:05 pm

NOAgod thinks he is all that let him fend for himself and you might be right. im sure you already know what kind of creature this might be

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:29 pm

I'm fairly certain we're tracking a displaced beast, possibly two. says a rebuked Maribeth as she falls back behind Agod.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:31 pm

again i asked Agod who thinks he is all that and mutten. you are correct on both parts. there is a pack running around these wods and we are here to well hunt them not the other way around. so Agod were too.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:23 am

Agod laughs a little as the teacher calls him out. I at most meant no disrespect, teacher. I was only poking fun at my friend here. It would seem the other students I have been matched with do not wish to be friends.

Kneeling next to the tracks, he looks down at them and tries to figure out the direction Let me see if I can figure out these tracks.

Survival Check for Tracking 1d20+1=15

BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy

Post by BusyCowboy » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:52 pm

He laughs slightly and then watches as Agod attempts to talk his way out of this one. "What's the matter? Can't do it?" as he shakes his head and puts his hands together under his clothing.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:44 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
You can track for about another 50 yards.

ok Karlindane can you tell me what a Displacer Beast is and dose and what makes them a dangers creature

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Agod says to himself, They're dangerous because they eat unsuspecting people.

Following the tracks, he looks back towards the teacher. Looks as if they go this way, but as they get in to the deeper brush I am losin their tracks.

He calls back to Maribeth Maribeth,Do you think you could help me see if I can get back on their tracks?

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Meph follows the procession looking extremely bored. At every stop, he rests against a tree, casting lazy glances around the area.

BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy

Post by BusyCowboy » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:04 pm

"It's a cat with 6 legs and tentacles last I recall of hearing about them. Pretty nasty creatures since they tend to not be easy to hit. Very cunning creatures if I may say so." he sighs.

"Why do you wish for this information now?" as he looks around, obviously not to thrilled about having been asked that question.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:37 am

i ask because its my job to ask. im the teacher and your the student. you would be correct. there most times is very had to hit only about half the hits actualy hit the creature. with that you all here a twig snap. He does not seem started but smiles steps back agest a tree and out of the bush will come 10 Displacers Beasts
OUT OF CHARACTER
Map and attack order will follow tonight

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Oh crap. That's more than I expected. Maribeth mumbles.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Meph
Agod
Karlindane
Displacer beast
Riceak
Maribeth

the brown is logs and the green is Brush and trees
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Agod charges the displacer beast directly north of him, swinging his greathammer in a mammoth attempt to crush it's skull.

Attack/Damage 1d20+9=23/3d6+9=21

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:17 pm

Meph sneers at the creatures. He calmly walks up to one and slices at it with his sword.

Attack/Damage (1d20 6=24, 1d6 3=5)

Return to “{PbP} The Rings of Change: ARCHIVES”