OOC

The Dragon Tooth Chronicles takes place in the Nine Isles, a land wrought with mystery... A heavy mist has descended upon the islands, bringing with it a plague of monsters known simply as the Horde (note: no knowledge of the Warhammer gaming system is needed to play this game). Over the years, the people of the islands have learned to cope with the presence of the monsters, and they develop into a highly defensive society.
DarkCade
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

OOC

Post by DarkCade » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:45 pm

This is intended for OOC conversation. Oh yeah and by the way the game will be moving on Monday. Just for those of you who were curious. It is a bit of a delay because I had to go out of town for a couple days last week. Had to take my mom for some dental surgery but I'm back now and we will be moving on. I only have 3 people posting to the game at the moment. Maybe the others will post later and that is fine but if not after a month then I'm afraid I'll assume that person is no longer going to play in the game. I also have a possibility of another person joining the game. I'll write them in if they submit an acceptable character. Just wanted to keep you all abreast of things.

Chad

KromTF
Squire
Squire

Re: OOC

Post by KromTF » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:14 am

Sorry for my delay in posting. I was in Nashville until last night for work.

KromTF
Squire
Squire

Post by KromTF » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:41 pm

Aeion, thanks for the link to invisiblecastle.com!

I was wondering how die rolls are done in PbP games. :d12:

DarkCade
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by DarkCade » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:59 am

Please pardon the massive delay on my part in this combat scene. I've had some minor issues this weekend however I will post it tonight. Thanks to all of you who have posted. I've only seen 3 so far. If you know anyone who might be interested please ask them to join, the more people the funner things get. :mrgreen:
Chad

DarkCade
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by DarkCade » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Alright, in an attempt to speed things up. I'm going to put many things on a thumb drive and so when I'm on my laptop I'll be able to post appropriately and remember names, between homework, work and life sometimes my memory is crap. Oh yeah and the other thing I'd like to throw by you all as an idea. Is how would you feel if I asked someone to help me run this game? Kind of an assistant GM, also a further attempt to speed things up. If you are for it and have anyone that is mature, responsible and know how to GM a game let me know but only if they are interested.

Thank you for you're time and patience
Chad

rickynumber24
Horseman
Horseman

Post by rickynumber24 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:12 am

DarkCade wrote:Please pardon the massive delay on my part in this combat scene. I've had some minor issues this weekend however I will post it tonight. Thanks to all of you who have posted. I've only seen 3 so far. If you know anyone who might be interested please ask them to join, the more people the funner things get. :mrgreen:
Chad
You guys seem to have progressed into the first combat scene, but is there any chance I could still get in on this? I'd previously stayed away from it, partly due to some sort of lurker shyness, and I'm not sure what changed, but... :roll:
(Also, you seem to be completely lacking in any sort of rogue-type character, and I'm interested in playing one of those...)
Image Veszquiri Arkenmtor - Drow Transmuter 1

DarkCade
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by DarkCade » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Sure,

There will be plenty of other combats for you to participate in. Just submit a character to me and I'll insert you, even in the middle of battle (Sneaky idea).

Chad

DarkCade
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by DarkCade » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:56 am

Alright so far just one post,
Hmm...hope this doesn't mean that I've lost some people *Sigh* well I'll give you guys till Wednesday of this week then I will post and if by Friday there is not much response I'll recruit for more people. Thanks to those of you who posted and the rest if you are busy or whatever that is cool.

Chad

rickynumber24
Horseman
Horseman

Post by rickynumber24 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:08 pm

I'm waiting for a suggestion from you that I should step into the story, though I assume I can probably just sort of wander up if you want me to join the party now.

DarkCade
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by DarkCade » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:40 pm

sounds good to me,

just wander up. However you ended up where they are is up to you. Can be a history if you so feel the need but go ahead and come on into the game. I like to let people insert themselves if it is possible.

Chad

DarkCade
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by DarkCade » Fri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Alrighty, I'll wait until Monday of next week before continuing the game. Giving you all opportunity to get some gear and what now, as stated I might not have calculated the gold that I've given but you still have it. If there are no posts by monday I'll assume nobody wanted to buy anything and continue.

Chad

DarkCade
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by DarkCade » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:00 pm

How many of you are still active?

Life kind of screwed up my posting but now everything is alright.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:29 pm

DarkCade, if you need someone to step in to help, either on the dm side or player side, let me know and I would be happy to help you out.

Aeion
Level 2 Contributor
Level 2 Contributor

Post by Aeion » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:31 am

I think we're all still active :)

DarkCade
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by DarkCade » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Thanks for the reply Aeion and I do hope everyone is at least still interested in this game.
Anyhow to get to my point. I am going to try and get some help at least on the DM side of things for the game so we can continue things more regularly. Give me this week and maybe by monday things will be ready and once they are we will continue from where we left off.

rickynumber24
Horseman
Horseman

Post by rickynumber24 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:32 pm

I'm arguably still active (despite the best efforts of my new hour-long commute), as Aeion clearly is; dunno about the others...

Good luck on your life situation, too. :)

DarkCade
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by DarkCade » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Alrighty one last time. How many are still active I've seen Aeion and Ricky. Let me know if at least you two are still active and if there is anyone who might be interested let me know I'll start readvertising sometime this week and I definately will post a post before Friday.

DC

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Sorry im still around and would love too keep playing.

Aeion
Level 2 Contributor
Level 2 Contributor

Post by Aeion » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:02 pm

me too.

rickynumber24
Horseman
Horseman

Post by rickynumber24 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:16 am

As a note, I will be on vacation and not guaranteed internet from July 16 to August 2. That said, continuing would be interesting.

Return to “{PbP} The Dragontooth Chronichles [ENDED]”