TOS+ Newsletter September 23rd, 2014

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter September 23rd, 2014

Post by admin »

NEW Product Released: TOS CARAVAN!
TOS Caravan is a great tool to manage your Caravans. It is based on the Caravan Rules first published in the Jade Regent Adventure Path. It also includes the content of the Trade Routes: Expanded Caravan Rules Sourcebook PDF!

TOS+ updated to v5.112
The latest update to the Sheet is online! It fixes the many bugs reported over the summer and has a slightly redesigned Control sheet. Active subscribers (renew here) can grab The Shaman HERE. This class from the Advanced Class Guide book was created thanks to an EPIC Contribution from user TrashCanMan. Check out the release notes for details on this release!

Help this project: become a Contributor!
There are many advantages to becoming a Contributors. Not only does it increases your subscription time, but you also gain access to a special section of the forum called Thou Shall Not Pass [Contributors Only]. In this section you can download both the Loot Divider and TOS Caravan products, at no charge. If you become an EPIC contributor, then you gain a lifetime subscription to the Sheet! So far in 2014, two users have sent EPIC contributions to help out: Quondel_081308 and TrashCanMan. (more details)

Bad Email!?
Folks, remember to send me an updated EMAIL (at admin@TheOnlySheet.com) when you change email providers and do not forget to update your forum account too.
Also, make sure to whitelist my email to avoid missing out on my correspondence!

Happy trading!!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS+ Newsletter September 23rd, 2014

Post by admin »

Sent out!

admin

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”