TOS+ Newsletter February 2015

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter February 2015

Post by admin »

TOS+ v5.117 RELEASED: A new Mythic worksheet!
A new Mythic worksheet has been added to increase support for the awesome (and free!) Mythic rules from Paizo! You can use it to select your Mythic path, set your Mythic Tier, as well as track your surge ability, Legendary Item (if you are lucky enough to have one!) and select your Mythic Abilities. As always, please report any issues/typos/problems in the Gremlin section of the forum.

HIRE admin to create your custom Class/Race!
You can hire me to create custom content - like new classes or races that is not available on the Forum. Usually, my fee includes you getting more time on your subscription!! Send me a Private Message to discuss what you require.

Help this project: become a Contributor!
There are many advantages to becoming a Contributors. Not only does it increases your subscription time, but you also gain access to a special section of the forum called Thou Shall Not Pass [Contributors Only]. In this section you can download both the Loot Divider and TOS Caravan products, for FREE! If you become an EPIC contributor, then you gain a lifetime subscription to the Sheet!

Hone your Skillz as a DM with the PbP feature of the forum!
Consider starting a new Play by Post game on the forum! A PbP is very easy to manage as a DM, and gives you plenty of time to prepare, and reply to your players! You can even use the free MapTool application, which makes for awesome maps! Check the HOW to DM a Play-by-Post Game for more details.

Happy Gaming!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS+ Newsletter February 2015

Post by admin »

Sent out Today!

admin

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”