TOS+ Newsletter for JUNE 2016 - TOS FIVE edition!

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter for JUNE 2016 - TOS FIVE edition!

Post by admin »

TOS FIVE for D&D 5th edition is AVAILABLE!
I am happy to report that TOS FIVE is available! TOS FIVE is a new product similar to TOS+, but for players of D&D 5th edition. It has the same core engine as TOS+ (to create effects) and also has a DashBoard (called LapTop worksheet in TOS+) for Dynamic Play! It integrates the rules of the 5th edition System Reference Document (SRD). It has its own sections on the Community Forum where users can create and share content (classes/races/spells etc.). Use this link to get TOS FIVE, which includes a six months subscription!

As always, you can also just renew your subscription to TOS+ here.

CONTRIBUTOR BONUS!
Users who decide to contribute will gain the bonus access time added to both their TOS+ subscription, and TOS FIVE subscriptions! Active Contributors have access to all the latest versions of products: TOS+, TOS FIVE, The Loot Divider and TOS Caravan!

SPECIAL THANKS!
All the users who have sent in a Contribution for the creation of TOS FIVE will be granted a free subscription to TOS FIVE equal (in time) to their existing subscription to TOS+! (details) This is my way of saying THANKS to those who supported my work on TOS FIVE. EPIC and DIVINE contributors gain permanent access to both TOS+ and TOS FIVE.

Happy summer gaming!!
admin
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: PENDING!

Post by admin »

Sending out today!

admin

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”