SPECIAL NEWSLETTER: The Pathfinder Playtest has officially begun!

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

SPECIAL NEWSLETTER: The Pathfinder Playtest has officially begun!

Post by admin »

Paizo has released the PlayTest the 2nd edition of PathFinder!

I have started building a new tool called TOS 2nd to support this new system but I need your support to finance the months of work required to build this tool. By helping me out, you will not only gain early access to this new tool, but will also see your forum subscription time increase as well. ALL those who contribute for the development phase of TOS 2nd will have their names and/or nicknames (your choice - see FAQ) appear in this new tool as an official supporter of this Project! Of course, you will also get all the benefits of being a Contributor as well!

There are many aspects to such a project.. not only the tool itself, but everything related to it must also be worked on! With the release date looming ahead, I started working on things that I could while I was waiting for this release. in this thread on the forums, you will find my progress report, which I will update as I go along. I estimate I will need a couple of months of work before I can release the first alpha.

You can grab the free PlayTest rules on paizo's site, of click here to get the whole bundle from my server, or here if you want only the RuleBook.

Visit this thread to follow this project!

THANK YOU for your support!!
admin
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: SPECIAL NEWSLETTER: The Pathfinder Playtest has officially begun!

Post by admin »

Sending out NOW!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”