TOS Newsletter - November 2019

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS Newsletter - November 2019

Post by admin »

Website Renewal Campaign 2019-2022
I am happy to announce the successful completion of the campaign to renew the site for the next 3 years. Many thanks to all the patrons who have contributed to keep the site alive and kicking!

TOS 2nd CORE edition v1.3.32
The main highlights of TOS 2nd CORE edition v1.3.32 are:
  • Allows the creation of Spell List for any Tradition or spell casting class
  • Applied the Core Rulebook Errata v1.0 PDF
  • Automatic Adventurer's Pack; Add the content of the Adventurer's Pack to your gear with the click of a button
  • Added all the Ritual to the Spell database
TOS 2nd CORE edition DEMO available!
With the release of TOS 2nd CORE edition v1.3.32, a DEMO version has also been created.
You can grab this DEMO version on The Sheet's home page here or on some online stores like the Open Gaming Store.

TOS 2nd CORE edition v1.3.41 - Fleshing out Race Creation
I created the first Ancestry for Pathfinder 2nd edition! This allowed me to flesh out the creation process, and I applied a few fixed to improve this process. The Hobgoblin race is now online and requires this build of The Sheet to run correctly.

TOS FIVE v1.51.25
Adds the advice for Spells used on the Dashboard, plus a few fixes. Details in the Release Notes.

TOS+ v6.1.15: Small Update for Bug Fixing
A small update with bug fixes and adjustments on the Spell Planners! Details in the Release Notes.

NEW Play-By_Post seeking players!
Game Master Truwen is seeking players for his Dragon of Icespire Peak 5th edition game! Here is a quick description:
You have heard stories around Neverwinter about a small town being rebuilt after centuries of lying abandoned. Stories of riches, gold, and gems spark your interest. However, woven into the stories you hear of many dangers, the most notable is a young white dragon terrorizing the settlement and the surrounding areas. Are you an adventurer seeking fame? Or are you interested in lining your pockets with as much gold as you can carry? Whatever the case, you are called to join the fight to help Phandalin prosper.

New TOOL for TOS+: Dice Roller
User marc4darkskies has created a NEW tool for TOS+...! Here is the description:
TOS+ DICE ROLLER is an Excel workbook developed for TOS+ that interfaces with up to 4 TOS+ character sheets. It’s designed to be used by players during combat who use TOS+ dynamically. All standard melee combat dice rolls are handled based on the statistics for each character contained within in a TOS+ character sheet.

NEW for PF1 (TOS+)
  • New Tips: How to create a "Furious" weapon (admin)
Happy Gaming!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS Newsletter - November 2019

Post by admin »

Sending out today!
admin

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”