TOS Newsletter - CYBER DECEMBER Edition ✨

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS Newsletter - CYBER DECEMBER Edition ✨

Post by admin »

🎄 CYBER DECEMBER 🎄
⛄GIFT time is BACK⛄
For the whole month of December 2020, when you GIVE to a friend, your own subscription time increases too!!
Here are the juicy details:
  • REQUIREMENTS: You ALREADY OWN a Personal Key for one of the TOS Character Managers
  • Gift a Subscription to TOS+ → Gain +12 months on your own subscription time
  • Gift the standalone version of TOS+ → Gain +6 months on your own subscription time
  • Gift a Subscription to TOS FIVE → Gain +6 months on your own subscription time
  • Gift a 1 year Subscription to TOS 2nd PRO edition → Gain +12 months on your own subscription time
  • Gift a 2 years Subscription to TOS 2nd PRO edition → Gain +24 months on your own subscription time

Four easy steps:
1: Make sure your friend qualifies (i.e. requirements - basically, Excel 2007+ on a PC)
2: Email admin (admin@TheOnlySheet.com) and provide the full name of your friend plus his/her email.
3: Visit the website (links provided above) and do the transaction in PayPal
4: Once processed, admin will confirm and your friend WILL be notified that you got him/her a gift. Your account will gain the listed subscription time

PRODUCTS NEWS:
TOS 2nd PRO edition v7.3.35+: Polymorph Battle Forms AUTOMATED!
This new update automates the Battle Form from many of the spells that use the Polymorph effect! Simply add a polymorph spell with choices of Battle Forms (like Animal Form or even the level 10 spell Avatar), pick your form and voila! Your Dashboard is updated in real time to the information from the new form you have chosen! Your new speeds, AC and even the temporary hit points are all accounted for. The ability to use General Effects on the Fly has also been added.
Check the Release Notes for all the details!
COMMUNITY NEWS
Content shared on the community forum.

NEW for Pathfinder 2e (TOS 2nd PRO edition)
  • Edgewatch Detective Archetype (Agents of Edgewatch AP #157) (Roxan)
  • Items, Feats and Spells pack (AP)(Extinction Curse) (Roxan)
NEW for 5th (TOS FIVE)
  • Blood Hunter (Ghostslayer and Lycan Orders) (Matt Mercer) (admin)
  • Much of the free book The Dark Maiden beckons: On the drow go ... her Faith has been added!:
    • Battle Dance (Fighting Style) (admin)
    • College of the Spellsong (Bard College) (admin)
    • Darksong Knight (Paladin Oath) (admin)
    • Silverhair Knight (Paladin Oath) (admin)
    • Sword Dancer of Eilistraee v1 (admin)
    • Sword Dancer of Eilistraee v2 (admin)
NEW for Pathfinder 1st (TOS+)
  • Harper Paragon PrC (Player's Guide to Faerûn) (admin)
  • Scroll Scholar Cleric Archetype (Pathfinder Society Field Guide) (admin)
  • Scroll Scholar Wizard Archetype (Pathfinder Society Field Guide) (admin)

VIDEO NEWS
Following up on the Beginner's Guide video for TOS 2nd PRO edition, the Pathfinder Society: Automation and Support video has been released. It gives you an overview of the Pathfinder Society support sheet found in TOS 2nd PRO edition.
IN OTHER NEWS...
Folks, I was recently hired by this emerging company to create many classes for their upcoming stream!
And they are now having a contest with a prize! Details:
A coming D&D5e stream in spring 2021, Dahgda Media LLC is proud to start promoting Into the Rage with a contest with cool prizes! Using custom creations for TOS FIVE, this unique campaign will be a rollicking bit of pirate-y fun!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS and BE SAFE!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS Newsletter - 2020 Holidays Edition

Post by admin »

Sending out TODAY!
admin
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”