[ENDED] OMAG Cyber December

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

[ENDED] OMAG Cyber December

Post by admin »

🎄 OMAG CYBER DECEMBER 🎄
⛄for OMAG members⛄
For the whole month of December 2020, OMAG members gain a 50% bonus on their subscription time when getting any of the TOS Character Managers!

Here are the juicy details:
  • REQUIREMENTS: You are a member of OMAG.
  • Purchase a Subscription to TOS+ :>: Gain 18 months on your own subscription time instead of 12 months!
  • Purchase a Subscription to TOS FIVE :>: Gain 9 months on subscription time instead of 6 months!
  • Purchase a 1 year Subscription to TOS 2nd PRO edition :>: Gain 18 months on your subscription time instead of 12 months
  • Purchase a 2 years Subscription to TOS 2nd PRO edition :>: Gain 36 months on your own subscription time instead of 24 months!

Three easy steps:
1: Make your Purchase on the Home Page (links above)
2: Contact admin (admin@TheOnlySheet.com) and confirm your affiliation with OMAG.
3: Your affiliation will be verified. Once verified & confirmed, you subscription will be increased by 50% and you will be notified!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and BE SAFE!
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”