TOS Newsletter - May 19th, 2010

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS Newsletter - May 19th, 2010

Post by admin »

TOS+ v3.4 RELEASED
Another update for the Sheet, which adds a new Bonus Type: The Trait type, which, as you can guess, is quite useful for Character Traits! More bugs squashed - thanks for reporting those, and keep 'em coming!
Where to Download this latest Update
As usual, you can find this new update on the Forum: Active subscribers can simply get it from the download section. If your subscription to TOS+ has expired or you got the stand alone version, you can simply apply for Forum Access Time to become a subscriber. You will be able to download new updates and get all the benefits of a subscription!

POLL: Should TOS+ support Pathfinder Society?
A new poll asks that very question - check it out here and let me know what you think! On the Paizo front, I sent a request to them asking permission to use the non-OGL part of those rules (like Deity names, and Faction names). I was told they are working on something to grant access to non-OGL stuff, and I would be contacted once this is ready. My best guess is that they plan on making a special license for those who support their products. We will see.

New Video online!
I provided Duniagdra with a Script which explains how to activate Feats, and he has produced the video for it! Check out this new video in the Video Archives section of the Home Page. Would you like to help out? Check this thread for Details.

Happy Gaming!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS Newsletter - May 19th, 2010

Post by admin »

Published!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”