TOS+ Newsletter September 15th, 2010

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter September 15th, 2010

Post by admin »

TOS+ v3.502 -> APG Iteration #2
The second Iterative Update of the Sheet is now available for Beta testing. This version adds the Oracle class, and the 160+ feats of the APG. All the details can be found HERE. All active contributors are invited to try out this Iterative Update in the Thou Shall Not Pass [Contributors Only] section of the Forum.

Requesting Features from the APG
Because the 'order' in which I implement the features of the APG is flexible, I am taking requests from Contributors as to WHAT they would like to see as soon as possible in the next Iterative Update of the Sheet (which might be useful if they are already using the APG for their gaming needs). Details on how to request features can be found HERE.

Do you like my Work?
Do you appreciate all the work I have done since 2003 to make the Sheet what it is today? I certainly enjoy a 'pat on the back' as much as anyone else, but a more concrete approach would certainly be helpful! You can find a list of things you can do to help out HERE.

NEWSLETTER TIP:
What is an "Iterative Update"?
An "Iterative Update" is a version of TOS+ that is available only to Contributors and which contains the latest work I have done to add the content of the APG to TOS+. The Iterative Update has two main Goals: 1) To thank the contributors by giving them early access to the newly added content; 2) To get the ball rolling to find issues with these new features

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”