TOS+ Newsletter November 11th, 2011

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter November 11th, 2011

Post by admin »

TOS+ v3.603 released!
This is the third release of the Sheet since version 3.600, which added the APG content. As the two previous updates, a few more gremlins were fixed. But what sets this version apart is the improvements that I made after my friends (those nice people who support my work AND my presence each Friday nights! lol) gave me some feedback on their experience using the Laptop Sheet in game. The result of their suggestion is found in this latest release, which should improve the use of the LapTop worksheet during game sessions! Try it out, and see for yourself the new TreeView/Quick Pick icon, the grayed-out effect names when turned OFF or the cool sort feature to help you manage the effects table!

Expired subscription? Stand alone version?
If your subscription to the sheet has expired OR if you purchased the stand alone version, you can simply get forum access time (details here) to gain access to the latest update. An active subscription also enables you to access user shared content, ask technical questions and participate in Play-by-post games on the community forum!

Christmas is coming!!!
Need a special gift for your gaming friends? Consider giving a subscription to the Sheet! For a whole year, your friend will be able to enjoy the most powerful character sheet around!! Contact admin for more information.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS+ Newsletter November 11th, 2011

Post by admin »

Sent out today!

admin

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”