TOS+ Newsletter February 16th, 2012

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter February 16th, 2012

Post by admin »

TOS+ 5 Year Anniversary!
TOS+ will be FIVE years old at the end of the month!!! To celebrate this event, we will be granting a +50% bonus time to ANY purchase of Forum Access Time made before the end of the month of February! For example, if you purchase 2 years access, you'll be getting 3 years instead! Do NOT wait for your active subscription to RUN OUT to get hold of this offer. If you purchased the Stand alone version, then now is a great time to join the Subscribers, and gain all the benefits of an active subscription, like downloading the latest update, or download classes/races etc.

Those who decide to become Contributors (or increase their contributions level) will also get this bonus time (round up).

If you need to know how much time is left on your subscription time, just sent an email or private message to admin.

NEW Forum Access Time package option!
I am happy to report that I have added a new 6 months Forum Access Time package for those who would prefer that. Check it out!

TOS+ v3.631 Online!
The next iteration of the Sheet is now available in the download section of the community forum! It features all the feats of the Ultimate Combat book. This follows the previous update (v3.620) in which I added all the spells of both Ultimate books! (I do not always send out Newsletters after an update - if you wish to be notified of updates, check on the forum or follow me on Twitter/Facebook)

Rise of the Runelords PbP: 1 spot available
From Duniagdra: I have a player who just dropped out of my Rise of the Runelords PbP game. I could use a replacement player to cover the character, Yiri'eth, currently in action, with the option of bringing in your own character once the time is right. If you don't want to play Yiri'eth, then I may be able to fudge something else that could allow a new character into play.

Requirements are that you're an active subscriber to the forum and that you're active in the PbP; you're checking the active thread of Runelords at least once a week, preferably more.

My Commitment; to keep Runelords moving and to validate rounds at least once a week. Encounter Round Validation is to be at least once a week every Tuesday or Thursday, depending on my schedule those days. I will be updating the active thread during other times as conditions dictate and player activity requires, assuming that update does not require detail content similar to what encounter validations require of me.

Happy Gaming!
admin
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Re: [PENDING] TOS+ Newsletter

Post by Duniagdra »

[PbP] Rise of the Runelords Recruiting 1 Player

I have a player who just dropped out of my Rise of the Runelords PbP game. I could use a replacement player to cover the character, Yiri'eth, currently in action, with the option of bringing in your own character once the time is right. If you don't want to play Yiri'eth, then I may be able to fudge something else that could allow a new character into play.

Requirements are that you're an active subscriber to the forum and that you're active in the PbP; you're checking the active thread of Runelords at least once a week, preferably more.

My Commitment; to keep Runelords moving and to validate rounds at least once a week. Encounter Round Validation is to be at least once a week every Tuesday or Thursday, depending on my schedule those days. I will be updating the active thread during other times as conditions dictate and player activity requires, assuming that update does not require detail content similar to what encounter validations require of me.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS+ Newsletter February 16th, 2012

Post by admin »

SENT OUT TODAY!

admin