TOS+ Newsletter February 27th, 2012

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter February 27th, 2012

Post by admin »

Reminder: TOS+ 5 Year Anniversary Special: ONLY a few days left!
TOS+ will be FIVE years old at the end of the month!!! To celebrate this event, we will be granting a +50% bonus time to ANY purchase of Forum Access Time made before the end of the month of February! For example, if you purchase 2 years access, you'll be getting 3 years instead! Do NOT wait for your active subscription to RUN OUT to get hold of this offer. If you purchased the Stand alone version, then now is a great time to join the Subscribers, and gain all the benefits of an active subscription, like downloading the latest update, or download classes/races etc.

Those who decide to become Contributors (or increase their contributions level) will also get this bonus time (round up).

If you need to know how much time is left on your subscription time, just sent an email or private message to admin.

Link Exchange: Now open!
Interested in a link exchange? it's easy! You add a link to TOS+ your Web Page, and I add a link to your Web Page in the Partners section! You can check out this page for descriptions and images you can use to represent the sheet. Once you have added a link to the Sheet's home page, send me your own logo and/or description and I will add a link back to your site!

NEW User Bars!
Need a TOS+ user bar to indicate you use the Sheet? HERE, you can find 8 User Bars from which you can choose from. If you have an idea about a specific text you would like to use for your userbar, visit this thread to share your idea!

Mobile users rejoice! Tapatalk now available!
Tapatalk is now installed on the forum - Mobile users will be able to use it to use the forum more effectively from their handheld devices!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS+ Newsletter February 27th, 2012

Post by admin »

SENT OUT TODAY!

admin

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”