TOS+ Newsletter March 28th, 2012

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter March 28th, 2012

Post by admin »

TOS+ v3.650 Online!
The next iteration of the Sheet is now available in the download section of the community forum! It features a lot of additions in the form of weapons, firearms and even the Gunslinger base class! Check out the release notes for all the details.

For Excel 64 Bits users or those without the common controls
From now on, I will release TWO versions of the sheet. One 'regular' version that is the official release, and a 64 bits version of the Sheet: This 64 bits version of the Sheet will do away with the QuickPick feature, which is not supported on Excel 64 bits and on 32 bits Excels that do NOT have the common controls installed correctly. So if you open the 'regular' version and get an error about some component not present, then you can try the 64 bits version to avoid this error. Of course, if you have the 32 Excel, you should repair it if it is missing the common controls so that you can benefit from the QuickPick, but that is up to you.

Need something from the Ultimate Combat/Magic book? Request it!
As you probably know, I have been working hard to add the stuff from both Ultimate books. But adding so much content it a mountain of work, and I can only go so fast. If you need a particular class integrated in the Sheet, you can use the ULTIMATE COMBAT/MAGIC REQUESTS thread to request what you need. Those who also accompany their requests with a donation will see their request go up in priority!

PbP slots open!
Rednetra is seeking a couple of Play-by-Post players for his 'The Dragons rise again {D&D3.5} game (details)
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS+ Newsletter March 28th, 2012

Post by admin »

Sent out today!!
admin

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”