TOS+ Newsletter April 25th, 2012

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter April 25th, 2012

Post by admin »

TOS+ issues following a Microsoft security update
A recent Microsoft update has caused problems for many users opening TOS+. It has been determined that the issue (first reported here) is caused by a Microsoft update, which invalidates the existing .EXD files that Excel uses. Unfortunately, the update itself does NOT remove the 'old' .EXD files, so this has to be done manually. I created this page which explains how to clean the old .EXD files so that you can get Excel to once again function correctly with TOS+. Excel will automatically re-create them as needed.

TOS+ v3.661 Online!
The next iteration of the Sheet is now available in the download section of the community forum! It features the Samurai base class and the Monk Archetypes from the Ultimate Combat book (release notes).

TOS+ IRC Chat room fixed!
After some problems with URChat, I re-enabled the IRC Chat room for the Sheet should anyone wishes to use it. I will attempt to join it as much as I can when I am online. To join, just click on the TOS+ IRC Chat tab found on the Home Page.

(This is not related to the Sheet, but I though it might interest some of you)
Play Board Game Online!
I've always liked board games - before computers became the norm, Board Games ruled!
Recently, my Pathfinder group did a Board Game day, and I got to play a wonderful game called 7 Wonders. I liked the game so much, that I searched for an 'online' version. I found an interesting site that has many Board Games (including 7 Wonders) you can play vs other users. Ok, its French, but for games like Jaipur, which do not have anything to 'read' on the cards, it's perfect! Check it out: http://www.jeuxsurunplateau.com

Happy Gaming (and Board-Gaming!)
admin
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS+ Newsletter April 25th, 2012

Post by admin »

RELEASED!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”