TOS+ Newsletter June 21st, 2012

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter June 21st, 2012

Post by admin »

Moving Forward...TOS+ v3.667 released!
Today I released the latest version of TOS+. Try as I might, I was unable to make that version compatible with my older Excel 2003 version. For years now (since 2005...!), I have been battling the limitations of older versions of Excel, to allow TOS+ to run on Excel 2003 or older. But the time has come to let go the 'decade' old version of Excel, and move to Excel 2007 as the minimum requirement for TOS+. Finally, I will be able to move past the annoying 'number of formats' error that have been a nightmare to work with. For those who are stuck on old version of Excel, it might be possible [soon] to run even the latest TOS+ on a Virtual PC, with a free service like OnLive Desktop (they are promising PC and even Mac access!). So that would allow you to use Excel 2010 32 bits even if you do not 'own' it at home. Tablet users can already enjoy TOS+ with that service. In any case, you can check the release notes for all the details of this update!

Loot Divider updated with NEW functionality!
I added a new feature to the Loot Divider tool: The ability to visualize the location of equipment on a Character! An image being worth a thousand words, here is what this looks like. Note that those who become Contributors, automatically gain access to the Loot Divider for free! Else, you can get it at the Paizo store.

LapTop Trackers for cleric Domain power usage
LordVorp has shared his nifty trackers for Domain Powers. These allows you to track the "use per day" of the Domain powers on the LapTop worksheet. Check this thread for all the details!

Happy Summer Gaming!
admin
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS+ Newsletter June 21st, 2012

Post by admin »

Sent out today!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”