TOS+ Newsletter September 3rd, 2012

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter September 3rd, 2012

Post by admin »

[PENDING] TOS+ Newsletter
TOS+ v3.703 RELEASED!
Featuring the new Summoner Archetypes, the new Aquatic Eidolon and new Evolutions from the Ultimate Magic, this latest update also fixes reported Gremlins! As always, if you see any bugs, please report them on the Forum. Also, remember that if you have any Excel errors, like that Automation Error that recently popped up, check this link for help on resolving known issues!

The AMIC project seeks VBA experts!!
The AMIC project [which stands for Automated Magical Item Creator] aims to create a tool which could help TOS+ users to apply effects on weapons, armors, shields etc., in an easy manner. Since I am (and will be) busy for the foreseeable future adding the Ultimate books, I have opened this project as a 'community' project. I created a basic framework to start things off; anyone interested in helping design and create this tool is more then welcome to grab the project, and update it for the desired capabilities! For more information on this, check out this thread on the Forum.

PbP Champions of Destiny mission: White Plume Mountain - COMPLETED!
After 2 years, 3 months, 20 days and over a thousand replies, Game Master Patransom has completed his White Plume Maintain mission!! The Champion of Destiny section of the Forum currently has no 'active' missions. Missions are Play-by-Post game in which the Players have only a single 'mission' to accomplish. If you are interested in trying your Hand at PbP but do not want to just in a big campaign, The Champions of Destiny is the best place to start your career as a DM! Contact admin if you are interested in starting a new Mission!

Happy Gaming!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”