TOS+ Newsletter October 19th, 2012

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter October 19th, 2012

Post by admin »

TOS+ v3.8 RELEASED!
This is one of the most amazing update to the Sheet in a long time!! Several improvements makes the sheet even more powerful then ever before!
a) The speed of the core function was significantly increased, making computations faster then ever
b) Tooltips are now present in some parts of the FRONT sheet, allowing you to VIEW how your bonuses/penalties stack together
c) The Laptop sheet was updated to support a new Items with Charges/Consumables section, where a double-click will 'use' one charge!!
For all the details of this big update, check the Release Notes!

FOR HIRE! Knowledgeable Subscribers to help with Ultimate Equipment!
Many of you want me to add the new stuff from Ultimate Equipment! As I am busy for the foreseeable future with both the Ultimate Combat/Magic (for reference, it took me 9 months of work to add the APG!), I have decided to HIRE a few knowledgeable subscribers to HELP enter the DATA from the Ultimate Equipment! IF you are interested in helping out AND gaining some free forum time, check it out!

A DICE APP like no other: D&D Dice by b.freq!
The new version of TOS+ features an experimental button which allows you export your Character's weapon rolls (the first attack & damage) and your Saves to the D&D Dice app created by b.freq. This is a first try, and has some limitations: The file format used in the Dice App does not [currently] support multiple-attacks, so only the first attack is listed; the creators are really friendly and I am hopeful they will expand the file format in the near future to allow for multiple-attacks - and perhaps allow a single dice button to roll ALL of your attacks & damage in a combat round!! For more details on how to use, visit this thread on the forum.

TOS+ FORUM now open to ANYONE to 'Play-by-Post'!!
I am happy to announce that the The Only Sheet Forum is now OPEN to ANY Play by Post game anyone want to start - even for people who have not acquired TOS+!! The Forum has all the bells & whistles required to support PbP Games - from Dice rolling to special BBCodes. Game Masters can invite their friends and/or other TOS+ Users to join their PbP. Use the Forum to connect and find other gamers all over the world! (more details)

Happy Gaming!
admin
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS+ Newsletter October 19th, 2012

Post by admin »

Sent!!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”