TOS+ Newsletter February 12th, 2013

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter February 12th, 2013

Post by admin »

TOS+ v3.871 RELEASED!
Another update to the sheet! It adds the Cleric, Gunslinger and Inquisitor archetypes form Ultimate Combat, as well as additional support for custom favored class options! This new support means that races from the Advanced Race Guide book can be better integrated, with all their Favored Class options. For example, epic user LordVorp demonstrates this in the Aasimar (ARG) race he posted on the forum! Check the release notes for all the details of this release!

Loot Divider v1.60 RELEASED!
Version 1.60 adds the equipment from the Ultimate Equipment book and the new special materials from that book! Check the RELEASE NOTES PENDING for all the details. If you are an Active Contributor, you can download it (free of charges) from the Thou Shall Not Pass [Contributors Only] section

Host problems with January 24th Newsletter
My host provider made changes to their servers resulting in the first NewsLetter of 2013 being undelivered to many users... Hopefully, this is now fixed.
You can view that newsletter HERE.

CHAT made easy!
I added a Web Chat link on the home page that allows you to join the chat room easily, using your browser! Give it a shot and come say hi!

NEW PbP: The Guild - Recruiting!
marine7312000 is opening up a NEW PbP, and had opened inscriptions for active subscribers to the sheet.
You have been individually contacted upon arriving to a new city by the head of the Thieves Guild. He wants to hire you to clean house and assist him in uniting the various Underworld Guilds under one person, him. How you exactly choose to do so is up to you. More details HERE.

In case you missed this....!
NPC CODEX book!
A new section on the Forum has been opened in the resource section: The NPC Codex sub-forum is where you can share your NPC creations! Ealdwulf has already been busy creating the iconic characters and I created a few myself! Join the fun in creating these NPC and share your work! Note that everyone has access to that book, as it is part of the PRD!

Happy Gaming AND Looting!
admin
marine7312000
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Re: [PENDING] TOS+ Newsletter

Post by marine7312000 »

Here's a Blurb for The Guild:
You have been individually contacted upon arriving to a new city by the head of the Thieves Guild. He wants to hire you to clean house and assist him in uniting the various Underworld Guilds under one person, him. How you exactly choose to do so is up to you.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS+ Newsletter February 12th, 2013

Post by admin »

Sent out!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”