Duni's World: Character Submissions & Leveling

In the small town of Falcon's Hollow life is hard enough struggling under the oppressive thumb of the Lumber Consortium; a corrupt logging company muscling out any chance of competition and opposition. Even as a sickness strikes and begins to spread, the Consortium does nothing to help. When an herbalist learns the source and nature of the sickness, it takes a small group of trouble makers to find the cure.
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Re: Duni's World: Character Submissions & Leveling

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Twiglet wrote:Here is Branch at level two. Also attached is an icon. I will get into the game now and fill in the background later if that is ok. She is a ranger from the north country and was apprenticed to a ranger near the volcano who is mentioned in the PG.
You used the wrong link for the combat style and and you didn't set your bonus for favored enemy.I reset my copy for the combat style archery, rapid shot and assigned the +2 bonus to your favored enemy. I just need you to let me know what your favored terrain is, or is that 3rd? Also, in your carried gear you have 139 gold entered. Did you mean to include this in you treasure sheet? If so please do and resend so i know how you have it. I think that's all.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

Twiglet
BARON
BARON

Post by Twiglet » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:05 pm

Favored Terrain is 3rd level. Here I think it will be forest. I hope I have done the treasure sheet correctly.

This is my bio for your approval. If accepted I will briefly state it in the cellar at the end of the current combat. I was going to put this in the notes section of my character sheet but apparently once something goes in there you need a password to change it. For instance, I cannot erase the dice roll strings in Notes.

I grew up in the Fang Watch community and became a ranger. When I was a young girl I wandered out of the encampment one day and got myself thoroughly lost in the forest. Fortunately I encountered a dream wolf who "told" me she would take care of me and did. She led me to water, to a safe place to wait (her den) and then went to the encampment to lead rescuers back to me. During the time we were together we formed a bond and I will never forget LaiLai. We still occasionally meet in the forest although she is getting to be a very old wolf now.

I have been a member of the Fang Watch for several years and also work with the Pathfinder Society. I enjoy adding to the worlds knowledge and subtracting from the worlds werewolves, not necessarily in that order. A pint of bitters is a good way to spend an evening with friends and fellow travelers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Twiglet
Image Anna Conda Human cleric
Image Elisandra Half Elf cleric
Image Branch Half Elf ranger
Image Artemis Half Elf paladin

Twiglet
BARON
BARON

Post by Twiglet » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:29 pm

here is the even more latest dammit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Twiglet

Twiglet
BARON
BARON

Post by Twiglet » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:30 pm

with the file
Twiglet

Twiglet
BARON
BARON

Post by Twiglet » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:02 am

and once again . . . with treasure sheet
Twiglet

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:36 am

As far as I can see, Branch is good now. I've made a bit of a change though with the MW Comp Bow and the use of the treasure sheet. By designating a negative value in in gold, you do not need to enter the gp value of items you've equipped as the sheet already knows this and deducts that from the negative value bringing you to a more positive value. You still have 3 gold to your name. If you look at the treasure sheet, you'll see only the negative gold a the positive 3 gold and on the back sheet you'll note that the total value is at 0. This is the best way you track wealth and gear in TOS+ IMHO.
Image Image

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat

Post by Arpat » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:05 am

Azla Atatalka - Alchemist

All characters are lvl 2 here, so i guess i need to level him up. I'll add the lvl 2 sheet ...
Arpat

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:07 am

Arpat wrote:Azla Atatalka - Alchemist

All characters are lvl 2 here, so i guess i need to level him up. I'll add the lvl 2 sheet ...
I meant in the dice room, but no matter. :D
Image Image

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat

Post by Arpat » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:08 am

Azla Atatalka - Alchemist 2

I also added the same sheet to the dice room. (here: http://theonlysheet.com/community/viewt ... 844#p65844)

I have:
1d8 = 1d4+4 hp rule...for 7 HP
no additional gold (used the wizard rule to determine gold - 70 gold average)
i noticed in the description that i "should/could" have used 105 gold. I would have used the extra gold for little things and a few more steel vials...
and a Belt, Potion (instead of the sash) It's third party blabla, so there was no price tag.
Source: More Ultimate Equipment by Mongoose Publishing.
Holding up to 10 vials for easy access, the potion belt allows an adventurer to down vital concoctions during pitched battle. One potion may be removed and drunk from a potion belt as a free action each round.

I think that in the armory guide also a price for metal vials was given... I'll check that.
The portable alchemy lab was 75 gold, so i could not buy it with starter gold. (so i guess not much potion making yet)

So. here is my character ready and up for inspection :-)
Arpat

Return to “{PbP} Duni's World Bazaar {Pathfinder} [FULL][ON HOLD]”