Burnt Offerings: Festival and Fire

Moderator: Duniagdra

Locked
User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5785
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Waterbury, CT

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by shai-hulud » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:37 am

Chada will try to persuade the goblins to surrender, not quite yet aware of what is happening. In goblin, she says, If you wish to live, throw down your weapons and surrender, or we will be forced to end you both!
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by marine7312000 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:35 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Sorry about the delay folks.

 

Tuckerby moves next to Mak and says Looks to be a party going on and not the one we had planned. What do you think friend? My name is Tuckerby.
Mak says I am Mak, pleased to meet you Tuckerby
Durmisht charges one of the goblins and barely misses splitting the goblin's skull, instead cutting down his large nose. He then howls in fury and both goblins shake in fear.
Dregs steps towards the nearest goblin while saying Thrice-damned goblins! Ye're stinkin' up me ale! before stopping Blast and bother! Someone get me a damned weapon! He looks around and picks up a large kitchen knife from the ground. (counts a dagger that deals an additional point of damage.)
The two goblins remaining in the square face off with Durmisht. They both have wet trails running down their legs but continue to stand their ground.
The goblins approaching the square all stop to look at each other and run forward en mass. (They are now 20 feet away)
The female goblin continues singing, her voice horrible.
Violasha utters a curse and backs away from the two goblins in the square and casts a small sphere of lightning towards one of the them. The spell hits the goblin in the chest and it staggers. It's obviously hurt and barely standing.
Chada says, in goblin, If you wish to live, throw down your weapons and surrender, or we will be forced to end you both! None of the goblins seem to be listening however.
Devion heads towards the new group of goblins, barely avoiding the melee in the square. He yells You won't burn this town down. and ends his move standing next to Mak and Tuckerby.

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:55 pm

A sinister grin forms on Durmisht's face as he draws his Greatsword back and bares down on the goblin in a mighty swing.
1d20+6,2d6+7=[16, 6], [5, 3, 7]

He cools his rage to a more focused intent.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5869
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by patransom » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:34 am

Violasha will use another burst of lightning on the goblin she just hit.
OUT OF CHARACTER
+3 ranged touch, 1d6

 

Then she will continue backing away toward Mak and Tuckerby. When she arrives near them, she says, If we can get a group of them to start coming after us in close combat, I might be able to start knocking them out in bunches, instead of one at a time...
Image

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by Benji » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:44 am

Dregs will move to where Mak, Tuckerby and Violasha are standing, knife still pointed towards any goblins. Any o' ye need th' healin' touch? He will ask them.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13460
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by admin » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:23 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Could we get an updated Map, and a status report on Hit Points left (or lost)?
Thank you!!
R

 


User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by klakxor » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:30 pm

Tuckerby takes aim and fires at the Goblin that is singing By the gods, her voice is terrible
OUT OF CHARACTER
I agree that a map would be useful so I could get relative ranges.

 


User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5785
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Waterbury, CT

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by shai-hulud » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:15 pm

Chada sighs as her call to capture instead of kill was ignored. With Devion's scream, Chada looks to the square and notices all of the commotion. She runs as fast as her little gnome legs will carry her until she is 15 feet away from a goblin, then snaps her whip (full run action, if she is far enough away that it would be prudent, and charge action if and when it is available).
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5869
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by patransom » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:19 pm

shai-hulud wrote:Chada sighs as her call to capture instead of kill was ignored. With Devion's scream, Chada looks to the square and notices all of the commotion. She runs as fast as her little gnome legs will carry her until she is 15 feet away from a goblin, then snaps her whip (full run action, if she is far enough away that it would be prudent, and charge action if and when it is available).
OUT OF CHARACTER
Not completely ignored. Violasha did knock one goblin unconscious with a color spray. She's waiting for a bunch to get together before trying again.

 

Image

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by marine7312000 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:32 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
As much as I hate to say this, it looks like someone else is going to have to take over the game. My computer crashed the other day and I lost all of my material for this campaign. To include all of my books and all character sheets. I do have all of the books in storage but I do not have access to them and will not until sometime in April. I'm really sorry because this was a game that I was really enjoying.

 


User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5785
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Waterbury, CT

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by shai-hulud » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:58 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Round robin DMing anyone? Lol! We each take one validation, guiding the story as we want it. Once we complete our validation, it passes to the next player who becomes DM for a single validation. Who cares what the plot was supposed to be. It will evolve as validations evolve. Who knows? It might even work!














Probably not, though...

 

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by Benji » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:50 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Tried something similar in one of my PnP campaigns. The players all thought I'd put them against something completely unwinnable.

So I swapped places with them. I took control of the group, they took control of the monsters. I won it in about five rounds (not before I'd managed to use up as many of their items as I could of course :evil: )

 

Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:12 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I think I may actually have the PDF for RotRL. Let me look and I'll get back.

EDIT: Just downloaded from my downloads on Paizo. I've never DM'd though. How shall we proceed?

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by Benji » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:18 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Well if you're comfortable doing it and Marine's ok with it, then I say go ahead. I would DM it myself, but I'm still not confident enough with pathfinder to give it a go.

 

Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by marine7312000 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:00 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I'm totally fine with anyone taking over at this point. I just hate to leave this test play alone. That and this campaign is simply awesome, at least in my opinion.

 


User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:32 pm

marine7312000 wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
I'm totally fine with anyone taking over at this point. I just hate to leave this test play alone. That and this campaign is simply awesome, at least in my opinion.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Hopefully you'll be returning soon.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13460
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by admin » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Duniagdra will be taking this PbP over - Please welcome him and give him your full support!

Richard

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:45 pm

Well, I'm almost able to post an update. I'm just having trouble getting Fractal Mapper to set a grid. I was having too much trouble getting my other mapping software to work for me, so pat suggested FM and the map is set, I think. Just need the grid it and position everyone.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:55 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Okay, here we go. Let me know if I put anyone in the wrong spot. I did my best backtracking the thread.

 

Initiative Order:
V = Vi
D3 = Dregs
M = Mak
G3
G5
G2
G4
G8
G9
D1 = Durm
G10
WC = Fem Gob
C = Chada
D2 = Devion
G6
T = Tuck
G0 = unconscious 1/4

Vi unleashes a vibrant ball of electricity at goblin 3 but the little bastard lucked out and dodged the attack just in time. She retreats behind Mak and Tuck saying, If we can get a group of them to start coming after us in close combat, I might be able to start knocking them out in bunches, instead of one at a time...
Dregs takes position near Mak, Tuck, and Vi asking, Any o' ye need th' healin' touch?
Mak turns to Dregs and says, Perhaps I will require healing...! Let's go see!! The hint of a smirk forms on his face. He turns and faster than anticipated rushes at Goblin 7 (to sqaure 2410) driving the blade of his hand from his chest forward and up into the throat of the goblin. The attack happened so fast it's eye went wide in bewilderment before falling dead.
Goblin 2 attacks Durmisht and caught nothing more than air as Durm easily dodged the attack.
Goblin 3 moves to 2310 and slashes at Mak with his dogslicer and connects for minimal damage. Mak has one papercut on his left leg. (-1hp)
Goblin 5 moves to 2409 and tries stabbing Mak but misses.
Goblin 4 attacks Mak and just barely catches his tunic leaving a small cut in the cloth.
Goblin 8 moves to 2509 and takes a swing at Mak. A little skill goes a long way as this little fiend finds his target and gives Mak a good gash in his thigh. (-4hp)
Goblin 9 moves around to to 2511 to take a flanking attack. The overconfidence gets the better of him as he stabs for Mak but misses and falls between Mak's feet, his blade fell from his grip.
Durmisht bares down on Goblin 1 in a fierce overhead swing. His greatsword falls powerfully into the goblin's shoulder and continues through its body to exit between its legs. Each half of the goblin crisscrosses the other as it falls to the ground. His blood lust now sated, Durmisht seem much more calmer than he did before.
Goblin 10 moves to 2510 and hacks at Mak and draw some blood. (-2hp)
The singing female goblin fires her shortbow at Mak and misses; the arrow flailing harmlessly across the ground. It's easy to see that she is not quite the same as the other goblins. (Knowledge: Local may identify what she is)
Chada rushes to 2111 and lashes her whip at goblin 3 with a stinging bite. (-1hpNL)
Devion gives a mighty charge, but his effort wasn't quite there and misses his attack as goblin 9 dodges his blow.
Goblin 6 moves to 2210 and takes a jab at Chada and misses her by just an inch.
Tuck takes aim at the foul-mouthed singing goblin and hits her solidly in the midsection. She's unsteady on her feet and near to collapsing. (-5hp)

Commotion and chaos can still be heard in the background as goblins continue their assault.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Okay, this is my validation up to those who have posted. I've rerolled initiative.
Hit Points are as follows:
[list]
[*]Mak -10
[*]WC/Female Goblin -5
[*]Goblin 3 -1 NL[/list]
Tuck, you don't have arrors equiped so I gave you 20-3 for shots already taken by my count.
G0 is the first goblin that succumbed to Vi's Color Spray last round.

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5785
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Waterbury, CT

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by shai-hulud » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:12 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
For goblin movement, keep in mind that Chada has a 15' reach with her whip, which allows for a lot of range for attacks of opportunity

 

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:23 pm

shai-hulud wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
For goblin movement, keep in mind that Chada has a 15' reach with her whip, which allows for a lot of range for attacks of opportunity

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
I was going to put Chada's attack on goblin 2 which is in range, but goblins 3, 5, 2, 4, 8, and 9 can't take their action until Mak goes.

Also, a request from me to everyone. Please use Invisible Castle. For multiple die rolls please use ; for the seperator. 1d20+3;1d6+3

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Phoenix512
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:54 am
Location: United States, Ohio

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by Phoenix512 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:55 pm

Devion will charge at the nearest goblin and be surprised if he hits the goblin.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Charge Attack on Goblin 4 (1d20+5=12, 1d8+3=5)

If G4 isn't the nearest goblin or if they got closer to Devion, then use this roll instead.

Overhand Chop (1d20+3=4, 1d8+4=12)

That was a major fumble.

 


User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5869
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by patransom » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:13 am

Of course, Vi is waiting to see where the goblin horde ends up before deciding what to do with her next action. If it's possible to taunt the goblins as a free action, she will shout Come on, you cowering Harpy-bait drool-buckets, what are you waiting for? We're right here for you to stab!
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13460
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by admin » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:31 am

Mak quickly turns to Dregs Perhaps I will require healing...! Let's go see!!

Mak then moves diagonally to 2410 and attack on Goblin #7 (1d20+4=16)
Damage on G7 (1d6+4=5)
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Morck: Half-orc/Sorcerer
Image

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:59 am

All actions have been validated. Next round begins now.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Phoenix512
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:54 am
Location: United States, Ohio

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by Phoenix512 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:31 am

Devion uses Overhead Chop on G9.

Overhead Chop (1d20+3=14, 1d8+4=11)

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5869
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by patransom » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:25 am

Violasha moves to 2312 and yells at Mak, You there! Back out of that mass of goblins! Back toward me!

She readies an action to go off after Mak takes a 5' step out of the goblin horde (which I assume he would want to do even if Vi weren't trying to order him around). The action is to cast Color Spray, using the cone that's shaped like this:
15footcone2.jpg
If Mak moves to 2411, the cone will start from 2311 and catch G6, G3, G4, and G5. If Mak moves to 2311, the cone will start from 2411 and catch G3, G4, G5, G8, and G10. Color spray: Will Save DC16 to avoid being unconsious, blinded, and stunned.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by Benji » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:10 am

Hearing Violasha's request to Mak, Dregs will also hold his turn. Once Mak moves out of the combat, then Dregs will go over to him and cast a Cure Light Wounds.
OUT OF CHARACTER
This should be his last 1st level spell. I believe he's only cast one so far. Cure Light Wounds: 1d8+1=9

 

If Maks doesn't move out of combat, or Dregs doesn't have any spells left, he will instead move to 2311 and takes a swipe at G3 with his newfound weapon.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Attack with Kitchen Knife (1d20 2,1d4 3=[19, 2], [1, 3])

 

Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13460
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by admin » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:20 am

Grunting at the pain of the multiple Goblin attacks, Mak sends one kick towards G9 (FoB)
If G9 is still standing, it will receive the second attack.
If G9 is down, Mak will target G10 with the second attack

Flurry of Blows (2 attacks) (1d20+2=15, 1d6+4=8, 1d20+2=16, 1d6+4=9)

After that, Mak wisely retreats to 2511
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Morck: Half-orc/Sorcerer
Image

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Festival and Fire

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:09 pm

Initiative Order:
V = Vi
D3 = Dregs
M = Mak
G3
G5 = unconscious 0/7
G2
G4 = unconscious 0/7
G8
D1 = Durm
WC = Fem Gob
C = Chada
D2 = Devion
G6 = unconscious 0/7
T = Tuck
G0 = unconscious 1/4

Vi readies her Color Spray for when Mak gets out of AoE. She yells to him, You there! Back out of that mass of goblins! Back toward me!
Dregs readies a heal for Mak if he gets out of the crowd.
Mak, feeling the pain of these little nasty's, drives a round-house kick bring the back of his heel to the back of goblin 9's head, crushing it in, and bring his foot down all in one smooth fast motion. He then lunges forward with a straight palm thrust at goblin 10 driving what little nose it had right to its brain. It drops to the ground at the same time as his first victim. Mak moves to 2511.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Flurry of Blows (2 attacks) (1d20+2=15, 1d6+4=8, 1d20+2=16, 1d6+4=9)

 

Dregs, seeing Mak in need of help, runs over, blinded to the danger of combat, and lays a hand to Mak. A soft glow emanates from Dregs and flows to Mak and his wounds stop bleeding and then vanish, all but that one worthless papercut from a dogslicer. Dregs is now standing at 2512
OUT OF CHARACTER
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8+1=9

 

Vi then raises her hands and wiggles her fingers in a bemusing manner and a shower of lights covers Goblins 6, 3, 4, and 5. Goblin 3 waves his free hand before him fanning the glitter and sparkle away, but is otherwise unaffected. Goblins 6, 4, and 5 become enthralled but the show and soon fall to the ground unconscious.
Goblin 3 moves to 2411 and attacks Mak. The dogslicer leaves a good gash on his right thigh. (-3ph)
Goblin 2 attacks Durmisht, but misses.
Goblin 8 moves to 2510 and attacks Mak. nothing better than good effort.
OUT OF CHARACTER
At bat are Durmisht - now played by marine, the female goblin - which a knowledge:local can identify, Chada, Devion - who may wish to change his action since Mak was nice enough to kill the goblin he was attacking, and Tuck.
Current HP are:
[list][*]Mak -4
[*]WC -5[/list]
Tuck, did you see my post?
Will everyone please check their characters sheet and let me know if anything need changing. I found a few has the laptop not used, but I forgot which you are.
G0 represents the first goblin that succumbed to Vi's Color Spray some posts back that I missed.

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Locked

Return to “Rise of the RuneLords: Archives”