Burnt Offerings: The Catacombs

Moderator: Duniagdra

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Re: Burnt Offerings: The Catacombs

Post by Benji » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:39 am

Muttering a quick prayer over Chada's remains, and promising himself to lay her to rest properly, Dregs will fall into line behind the others.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Order fine by me as well.

Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by patransom » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:15 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Vi is fine with the marching order.

Vi will cast light on whoever's at the front, so they have plenty to see by.

shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:03 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Devion is fine with the marching order, as well.

Devion helps Durmisht with the door, if it gives him any trouble.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:09 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Durmisht is fine being in the front.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Tuck sorrowfully leaves behind Chada's body and keeps to the back of the group, as has been his norm. He has his bow knocked and ready.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Marching order seems good to me as well

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:39 pm

I'll just move this forward, since that is why you are here.

Standing at the door, Devion picks up something evil on the other side. Having no choice, and making sure everyone is ready, Durmisht opens the door. The moment the door is fully open a small creature flies down from the shadows and piercing shriek can be heard from it.
Fort Save, Durm/Dev/Mak/Dregs/Vi/Tuck (1d20+5=11, 1d20+6=9, 1d20+5=21, 1d20+6=15, 1d20+2=6, 1d20+5=11)
Mak and Dregs have saved vs the shriek. The rest of you are paralyzed with fear.
Round 1
  • Initiative:
    1. Vi
    2. Dev
    3. Dregs
    4. Tuck
    5. Durm
    6. Mak
    7. Creature
    Current Damage:
    • Durmisht -6
    • Dregs -6
    • Devion -5
    Current Effects:
    • All but Dregs and Mak Paralyzed with Fear (5 rnds)
At bat, Dregs, then Mak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:24 am

Wut happened?! Dregs calls. Ah cannae see a thin'!

He'll then draw his mace and wait for some space to open up so he can advance.

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Post by admin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Can Mak Charge the creature?

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:56 am

admin wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Can Mak Charge the creature?

OUT OF CHARACTER
no.

Image Image

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Post by admin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Mak moves to L20 and attacks the creature, trying to stun it.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Single stunning attack vs Vargouille (Stunned unless Fort DC13) (1d20+5=10, 1d6+4=5)
crap, I'll chance an Action Point:
AP for stunning Attack vs Vargouille (1d6=1)
Oh well...

How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Morck: Half-orc/Sorcerer

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Benji wrote:Wut happened?! Dregs calls. Ah cannae see a thin'!

He'll then draw his mace and wait for some space to open up so he can advance.
Dregs seems a bit confused about what just happened, but he makes ready anyhow. He then sees Mak shoving his way past the people in front of him. He hears Maks shouts common to his martial arts, but still is unable to see.
admin wrote:Mak moves to L20 and attacks the creature, trying to stun it.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Single stunning attack vs Vargouille (Stunned unless Fort DC13) (1d20+5=10, 1d6+4=5)
crap, I'll chance an Action Point:
AP for stunning Attack vs Vargouille (1d6=1)
Oh well...

Mak gives his best effort to attack the creature, but hitting a flying head proves difficult.

Having a new target, the creature attacks Mak.
Bite Attack/Damage vs Mak (1d20+3=23, 1d4=2)
Bite Critical Confirm Attack/Damage vs Mak (1d20+3=11, 1d4=1)
Mak Fort Save vs Poison (1d20+5=21)
Mak takes what seems to be the worst bite it had to give, which this time turned out to be not so much, and manages to shake off the creature before he suffered any more damage. (Mak -2hp)

Round 2
  • Initiative:
    1. Vi
    2. Dev
    3. Dregs
    4. Tuck
    5. Durm
    6. Mak
    7. Creature
    Current Damage:
    • Durmisht -6
    • Dregs -6
    • Devion -5
    • Mak -2
    Current Effects:
    • All but Dregs and Mak Paralyzed with Fear (4 rnds)
At bat, Dregs, then Mak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Image

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Dregs will try and barge his way forward into the room.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Aiming to get to L20. Because of the way diagonals work, I think this requires a double move and going through a threatened square, so the head will get a free hit, and I get no other action.

EDIT: Scratch that. If it DOES take a double move, then he'll just go the whole hog and move to L22.

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Post by admin » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Round 2
  • Initiative:
    1. Vi
    2. Dev
    3. Dregs
    4. Tuck
    5. Durm
    6. Mak
    7. Creature
    Current Damage:
    • Durmisht -6
    • Dregs -6
    • Devion -5
    • Mak -2
    Current Effects:
    • All but Dregs and Mak Paralyzed with Fear (3 rnds)
Benji wrote:Dregs will try and barge his way forward into the room.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Aiming to get to L20. Because of the way diagonals work, I think this requires a double move and going through a threatened square, so the head will get a free hit, and I get no other action.

EDIT: Scratch that. If it DOES take a double move, then he'll just go the whole hog and move to L22.
Dregs, after weighing the threat being faced and the risk his friends face, forces his way through the otherwise paralyzed obstacles he knows as his companions. The creature is just high enough and he is just short enough that he can get past it, but the creature attacks as he does so. Opp Attack/Damage vs Dregs (1d20+3=11, 1d4=2) When he crossed the pool of water, Dregs dips down a foot into it, which causes the creature to miss him.
Mak powerhouses the poor, innocent, only trying to survive in a cruel world it's not from, creature. Jaw fragment to the right, tentacle hair to the left, a tongue at dregs feet, just a really big mess. You actually think you hear the sound of weeping on the air itself, but from no where in particular.

With this threat no more, the two of you look to your friends, and they are as before. Paralyzed in fear. Looking around, you see that the floor is coated in dried blood, but the water is unusually clean and clear. Dregs deduces that this pool is somehow purified and replenishing. He takes a drink and confirms his suspicion.

There remains a closed door where Dregs stands.

Round 3
  • Initiative:
    1. Vi
    2. Dev
    3. Dregs
    4. Tuck
    5. Durm
    6. Mak
    Current Damage:
    • Durmisht -6
    • Dregs -6
    • Devion -5
    • Mak -2
    Current Effects:
    • All but Dregs and Mak Paralyzed with Fear (2 rnds)
Image Image

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Dregs walks up to his friends and waves his hand in front of their faces. Getting no reaction, he grins and turns to Mak. Say, laddie. Ye wouldn't happen tae have a perm'nent marker on ye, at all?

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Post by admin » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:27 pm

Mak grins at Dreg's comment
Perhaps Vi has Ink?he replies, while searching the room (NOT OPENING THE DOOR :P) (you can use your d20)

Mak will search carefully until his friends un-paralyze... (hopefully, before he dies of old age! :P )
Thanks!!

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:04 pm

As you're searching about and plotting to alter the appearances of your companions, time passes. before you're able to reach a choice of what faces to put on who, you realize that they have all recovered from the horror they witnessed. You begin discussing all your options and eventually open the next door.

Beyond this door is a short hall littered with gravel and dust which leads to spiral stairs leading up. The stairs climb about twenty feet before filling completely with stone. It's soon clear to Dregs that this is worked stone that could have once been on the surface above, but a collapse now has filled and adequately blocked this stair.

Having now concluded that there are no further threats, you soon return to the Glassworks with Chada's body. You find on your exit that the tunnel now is lit with torches. The basement has a number of guards posted, and hearing you come, they've drawn weapons. Once seeing you and see one of you have died, they lower their weapons. Two of the men leave in a rush.

Soon Father Zantus and Mayor Deverin arrive. The Mayor is first to speak.

Her death has not been in vein. You all have saved the town from a terrible evil lurking beneath it's slumbering head. However, Sandpoint is still in danger, for this threat to the north has been confirmed. Some scouting has been done and they've found much activity from the Thisletop Goblins. Leave her with us. I'm sure Father Zantus will be able to prepare her burial.

Yes, I'll bring her to the temple and prepare her body. I'm expecting a visit from someone who mentored me some time back when I was first learning to be a cleric. We'll set her burial properly. Have no fear.

Devion then points out his feeling of weakness and is prescribed a remedy to pick up at the herbalist at no cost. Father Zantus heals you all of all your wounds.

You note that Father Zantus wasted no time at all going down to this catacombs to see this shrine you spoke of and try to destroy it.

You know you haven't time left. A pending assault of monumental scale is looming.
OUT OF CHARACTER
I'll hold this thread open for you to decide on what gear you need. You also have some stuff you've collected that you may wish to sell. You have the book, scroll, and some other things that I lost track of, so post up your intentions. I'll be starting up a new thread tomorrow.

BusyCowboy and shai-hulud will be coming in with new characters and Devion and Chada will be dropping out. I'll have a post for this as well. Once I know these are ready and this thread has been concluded, we'll move on.

Image Image

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Seems no one is posting up intentions. Perhaps waiting on my to open the new thread? I see I made it clear to post your intentions in this thread what you're going to do with what you've found, I'm not playing that out for you. I'll not be able to start up the new threads until I have tokens from shai and BC for their new characters. If you don't conclude what happens with what was found, I'll assume it was turned over to the town. Once the new thread is open, there will be no going back to, "hey, didn't we find something in the catacombs?"

I want to know what you are doing with what. Post up.
Image Image

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Tuck will be making sure to re-stock his arrows, but past that he has no other real intentions at this point.

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Post by admin » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:23 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
The Stairs that lead 'up' but that are blocked - is there a way to 'find' the building which would be OVER that staircase? Can a Dwarf know enough about his underground position to determine an approximate 'position/heading above-ground to that structure?

As for what we've found, it might have been a few hours for our characters, but many days for the Players... Do you think you could just link the relevant post to read, so we can refresh our collective memories? Please? I don't remember why we searched those catacombs, which seems like a dead-end.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:35 pm

Why did the mountaineer climb the mountain? Your adventures who came upon a tunnel in the basement of a place overrun by goblins with some guy leading them. It was only natural that you explore it to find if there was any other threat, which you found.

It should have been someone's job keeping track of everything that was found. I'm not playing this, I'm running, but now you're asking me to read through ALL the posts of this thread to find what you found? Not going to happen. I'm sorry. If you like, I stop all forward movement of Runelords to do what you as players should have been doing. Why was it that the Wiki was started for Runelords, to take up space on the internet? If I sound like I'm being hard, then yes, I am being hard. It's not my job to keep track of what you find and choose to sell. Only to know that you found it. The Wiki is there, for your use.

Dregs would possibly know that the catacombs are somewhere under the town. Pinpointing anything more would be impossible.
Image Image

patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by patransom » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:48 pm

Violasha is interested in having the iron rod she picked up identified. She had discerned that it had a magical aura of evocation.

She recalls that on two instances, she pointed out that a weapon found by the party had a magical aura and recommended that someone pick it up. She has no idea if anyone followed her advice. If none of her strong gentlemen companions actually picked up those items, she will be quite upset and actively try to convince the group to go back and get them, because magic weapons are valuable, darnit!

As for the book, Chada was carrying it. At the time it was found, Vi found it only vaguely interesting, deferring to Chada's better understanding of the literary arts. With poor Chada gone, Vi will take the book into her possession and perhaps, sit down with Dregs to take a closer look at it.

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:26 am

Durmisht is carrying the magical scimitar that was found and has been using it since his greatsword was broken. As for the other weapon I'm currently searching through the posts to find it but its been taking forever due to my slow connection over here. I'm currently on page 22 of the posts and there are 44 pages. We also found a pouch containing three brown-green gems and one violet gem plus 1 steel coin of unfamiliar markings and 18 gold coins. The steel coin was magical and Vi took it for further identification. I'm not seeing that we took the weapons from the corpse of the goblin monstrosity. I suppose that I can take control of keeping track of what we find in our adventures. So for now, Durmisht will, by default after each battle, search the corpses of our enemies for anything of value and put it in his pack. I'll try to remember to say as such but I might need some reminding. We also found a rapier that gives off a moderate transmutation aura. Dregs has the rapier. Vi has a scroll of flaming sphere.
Last edited by marine7312000 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:16 am

There was a weapon in the statue's hands which Dregs took. I vaguely recall it being a ranseur, but I don't know about any magical abilities on it.

Dregs will happily agree to sitting down with Vi and looking over the book, but he will make sure that everyone is properly cared for first and that all wounds are healed up, as well as ensuring Chada's burial goes along fine, he will even offer to say a few words if theres a ceremony.

Once Father Zantus returns from the catacombs, Dregs will immediately question him about how the destruction went.

Other than those things, he will quite happily enjoy however much downtime he can get.

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:35 am

Durmisht takes his share of the coins that were found (I'm unsure of the exact amount) and tries to find a replacement for his broken greatsword. He intends to keep the scimitar as a back up weapon, if no one has any complaints that is.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Another thing that I've noticed is that we have a habit of not searching defeated enemies' bodies. Now just from seeing them fight the goblin monstrosity had a longsword, a handaxe, and a dagger that are unaccounted for. The quasit had a dagger that appears to be able to return to her. Once again, with no complaints from the party or DM, Durmisht will carry all of these weapons. I would suggest Vi casting detect magic on all of them so we can determine what to keep and what to get rid of. But I think Durmisht would want to keep the quasit's dagger.... I like the idea of a barbarian having a "magical" toothpick.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:55 am

klakxor wrote:Tuck will be making sure to re-stock his arrows, but past that he has no other real intentions at this point.
I'd like a count of your arrows.
patransom wrote:Violasha is interested in having the iron rod she picked up identified. She had discerned that it had a magical aura of evocation.

She recalls that on two instances, she pointed out that a weapon found by the party had a magical aura and recommended that someone pick it up. She has no idea if anyone followed her advice. If none of her strong gentlemen companions actually picked up those items, she will be quite upset and actively try to convince the group to go back and get them, because magic weapons are valuable, darnit!

As for the book, Chada was carrying it. At the time it was found, Vi found it only vaguely interesting, deferring to Chada's better understanding of the literary arts. With poor Chada gone, Vi will take the book into her possession and perhaps, sit down with Dregs to take a closer look at it.
Benji wrote:There was a weapon in the statue's hands which Dregs took. I vaguely recall it being a ranseur, but I don't know about any magical abilities on it.

Dregs will happily agree to sitting down with Vi and looking over the book, but he will make sure that everyone is properly cared for first and that all wounds are healed up, as well as ensuring Chada's burial goes along fine, he will even offer to say a few words if theres a ceremony.

Once Father Zantus returns from the catacombs, Dregs will immediately question him about how the destruction went.

Other than those things, he will quite happily enjoy however much downtime he can get.
A gaunt man approaches and inquires, I was told that you found a book down there? Books are my drink of wine. May I see it? You hand the book to the man and he opens and begins looking it over.
Ah, this is Thassilonian. I could translate this for you? Would take me but a few hours. Oh, my manners. I'm Chask Haladan. I own the Curious Goblin, near the south end of Main Street, just beside the Academy. My specialty is books, old ones. And this is very old. Would you like to sell it maybe?

Vorvashali arrives and walks to Violasha.
Was wondering if you might be retuning to my shop soon? I could still use the help young one. He notices the Iron Rod in your hand, Oh, well there's a good find. An Iron Wand. Hey, may I see this coin? You hand him the coin and he looks at it minute. There is magic in this coin. It's old magic. Likely dates back to when that book was made. he say indicating Chask.
It's hard to say exactly what it does, but it does have a false aura on it, which is unusual. It's some type of protection, that much is for sure, but to say what type of protection, I am unable to.
Well, it seems my friends will be needing me for a little longer. Vi answers after Vorvi finishes speaking. I'm not sure when I'll be able to return. I seem to have gotten myself caught up in something.
Vorvi smiles, Adventuring can do that to a person. Well, no matter. When you return, my shop will still be here.

Durmisht then comes over to Vi, Did we ever identify this scimitar that Dregs gave me? How about the dagger that nasty little thing kept throwing at us, and returning to her? He places them at Vi's feet.
Returning? Interesting. Vorvi looks at the two weapons.
This is indeed a magical sword. It has a minor enhancement to it. You should find that you do just a bit extra damage to what you hit, and have a little extra chance to hit what you want to hit. He then focuses on the tiny dagger.
This is magical too. A returning dagger with an extra change to hit and damage, but this is far too small for you to use. It may even be too small for a halfling to use. I could try to enlarge it for you?
Um, okay? Durmisht lets the man take the dagger away, but then the man turns back on his heel.
I almost forgot, did you bring back the wand with healing in it? Dregs hands him the near dead wand and off he goes.

Durmisht is beside himself and soon looks for where he can buy a new greatsword. Soon he finds himself in front of a building on Tower Street, between Shell and High Streets. A swinging wooden sign with two crossed swords behind an imposing shield. It reads Savah's Armory. He enters and soon enough finds just what he's looking for. It's an impressive weapon. Coincidentally, Mak just then enters as well. Just then, a strong built woman in apron with bracers on her forearms approaches.
Well met. I'm Savah. This is my shop. What is it you need? Durmisht explains and shows her the greatsword. Mak seems interested in a new Kama.
You're part of the group who saved Sandpoint from that goblin raid, aren't you? I hear you're heading of to the north to further protect our town. Here, I have something very special that maybe you can use, on loan. Savah returns with a crossbow. I found this last year on an adventure. It's an enhanced repeating crossbow. Are you able to use light crossbows? It has this name on it, Vansaya, but I have not been able to learn who or what it is. Perhaps when you return, you may like to buy it. She hands it to Mak. She tells Durmisht there will be no charge for the sword. Mak picks up a number of extra cartridges for his repeating crossbow and off they go.
marine7312000 wrote:Durmisht is carrying the magical scimitar that was found and has been using it since his greatsword was broken. As for the other weapon I'm currently searching through the posts to find it but its been taking forever due to my slow connection over here. I'm currently on page 22 of the posts and there are 44 pages. We also found a pouch containing three brown-green gems and one violet gem plus 1 steel coin of unfamiliar markings and 18 gold coins. The steel coin was magical and Vi took it for further identification. I'm not seeing that we took the weapons from the corpse of the goblin monstrosity. I suppose that I can take control of keeping track of what we find in our adventures. So for now, Durmisht will, by default after each battle, search the corpses of our enemies for anything of value and put it in his pack. I'll try to remember to say as such but I might need some reminding. We also found a rapier that gives off a moderate transmutation aura. Dregs has the rapier. Vi has a scroll of flaming sphere.
marine7312000 wrote:Durmisht takes his share of the coins that were found (I'm unsure of the exact amount) and tries to find a replacement for his broken greatsword. He intends to keep the scimitar as a back up weapon, if no one has any complaints that is.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Another thing that I've noticed is that we have a habit of not searching defeated enemies' bodies. Now just from seeing them fight the goblin monstrosity had a longsword, a handaxe, and a dagger that are unaccounted for. The quasit had a dagger that appears to be able to return to her. Once again, with no complaints from the party or DM, Durmisht will carry all of these weapons. I would suggest Vi casting detect magic on all of them so we can determine what to keep and what to get rid of. But I think Durmisht would want to keep the quasit's dagger.... I like the idea of a barbarian having a "magical" toothpick.

OUT OF CHARACTER
As of now, I see the inventory as follows:
Durmisht, +1 Scimitar (2315gp), Longsword (15gp), Greatsword (50gp), Handaxe (6gp), and Dagger (2gp) (Total Value, 2388gp)
Mak, +1 Repeating Light Crossbow (2550gp on loan) (number of cartridges to be determined by player)
Vi, Scroll of Flaming Sphere (25gp), Wand of Shocking Grasp (28 charges) (2520gp), a Steel Coin of some form of protection (??) (Total Value, 2545gp +unknown)
Three brown-green gems, appraised as brown-green garnets and offered 150gp total
One violet gem, appraised as violet garnet and offered 250gp total
18 gold
Total Party wealth, 418gp.
Is there anything missing?

Image Image

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:09 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Sounds about right to me Dun except you missed the magic rapier/ ranseur. Since Durmisht will hold onto the scimitar as a backup weapon I recommend selling the longsword, handaxe, and dagger. We can then use the money from that sale and the coins collected by the party to purchase general supplies, maybe a fully charged wand of CLW, if available. Or at least as close as we can get to fully charged.

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Post by admin » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:35 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Or a Wand of Vigor.... Same price, but they heal 11 HP in 11 rounds I'm told! Of course, they are good 'after' combat though...

patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by patransom » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Vi used the scroll of flaming sphere. I show that she still has a scroll of burning hands.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:19 pm

admin wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Or a Wand of Vigor.... Same price, but they heal 11 HP in 11 rounds I'm told! Of course, they are good 'after' combat though...

OUT OF CHARACTER
As a player, that would be my vote as well.

Return to “Rise of the RuneLords: Archives”