[RotR] Burnt Offering - Thistletop Lower Level 2

Moderator: Duniagdra

patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Re: [RotR] Burnt Offering - Thistletop Lower Level 2

Post by patransom » Sun May 01, 2011 2:05 pm

If Shadow Dregs still stands when her turn comes, Vi steps away from it (to S10) and releases another elemental ray.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Ranged touch (including inspire courage) (1d20+6=14, 1d6+2=7). That's not going to hit, so add an action point to the attack roll (1d6=1). Maybe...

The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by The Hunter » Fri May 06, 2011 8:54 am

Spurred by his last successful spear thrust, Ryder's hopes rise with thoughts of ending the nightmare soon and putting his friend's tormented spirit to rest and he thrusts again. Spear melee vs. Shadow Dregs (1d20+9=17, 1d4+4=6)
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Fri May 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Spurred by his last successful spear thrust, Ryder's hopes rise with thoughts of ending the nightmare soon and putting his friend's tormented spirit to rest and he thrusts again. Ryder's spear again finds something to stick in and with an eerie sigh, the shadow of Dregs fades into the darkness and is gone. All that remains is his body, withered and stiff. There's nothing else to alarm you of danger. All seems safe for now.
ACTIVE EFFECTS
[list]Party[*]Mak, 6 Strength Damage[list][*]Str: 10[*]Load: Medium[*]Armor Class & Touch Armor Class: 17 (base) +4 (ki point) +4 (Mage Armor) = 25 for this round[*]Action Point left: 2 APs[*]Ki Points left: 1 points[/list][*]Durmisht, 8 Strength Damage[list]Rage[*]Str: 14[*]AC: 13+1[*]Load: Light[/list][*]Storm, 23/30[/list][list]Foe:[*]Shadow 1, Dead[*]Shadow 2, Dead[*]Shadow 3, Dead[*]Shadow Dregs, Dead[/list][list]Other:[*]Carter - Bardic Performance (Rounds 5/13)[list]Inspire Courage; +1 attack and damage, +1 save vs fear[/list][/list]
OUT OF CHARACTER
What was the last Experience Total I gave you guys? I seem to have messed up my record. If I recall, you broke 7K, but by how much?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Sun May 08, 2011 6:29 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Durmisht currently has 7046 xp. However, the party did not get experience since we fought Ripnugget http://theonlysheet.com/community/viewt ... 720#p66131. I'm not sure how you want to handle a prisoner but just wanted to remind you.

Durmisht can barely stand on his feet at this point and looks at the group before saying[talk]I think we need to head back to town.[/talk] He then moves towards Mak to try and assist with carrying the prisoner. He seems to suddenly remember something as he says[talk]We might have some trouble coming. Did anyone restrain our prisoner on the first level or did we just knock her out?[/talk]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Sun May 08, 2011 10:05 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Okay, I've updated my DM Sheet so we are current for all that has been encountered. Everyone is now at a total Experience of 8,138. Next level is at 10,000.

Benji, if you already came up with a character to replace Dregs, please send him to me (again if you did once already) so I can incorporate this new character into the game. PM this character to me for review and discussion.

Image Image

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Post by admin » Wed May 11, 2011 9:48 am

Dregs... He says softly, discouraged at the loss his friend, placing a hand over his eyes to close them.

Mak sighs heavily, as if the weight of the world was on his shoulders
[talk]We can't leave him here... You take him D, I'll carry this prisoner... and indeed, we need out of this foul place as soon as possible.[/talk]
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Morck: Half-orc/Sorcerer

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Wed May 11, 2011 9:56 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Is this going to be the general consensus of the group, to leave and return once restored?

Image Image

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Post by admin » Wed May 11, 2011 10:01 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
[quote="Duniagdra"]Is this going to be the general consensus of the group, to leave and return once restored?[/quote]
To be honest, I don't recall exactly if we needed to find anything else here - and with the loss of Str from 2 PCs, AND the huge loss of our cleric, we're in trouble should we get into a big fight.

I say Yes, retreat for now (and bring the 2 prisoners + Dreg's body)

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by scarymike23 » Wed May 11, 2011 10:06 am

Carter remains stoic, an on guard. [talk]If the rest of you are like me, we don't have any way to restore the strength back to you sickly looking bunch. I say we retreat and come back to fight another day.[/talk]
-SM

patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by patransom » Wed May 11, 2011 11:19 am

[talk]Yes,[/talk] Violasha sighs, [talk]We cannot go on without Dregs. We should return his body to his temple for the proper rites. Whatever they are...[/talk]

[talk]And we should remember to take the goblins' treasure from the chests on the way out. We may need the coin.[/talk]

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Wed May 11, 2011 7:15 pm

[talk]We also left some treasure in the growth outside. We should probably grab that as well.[/talk] Durmisht says as he reverentially lifts Dregs' body in his arms.

Return to “Rise of the RuneLords: Archives”