[PbP] Duni's World Bazaar - 1 Player Needed

Archives of old PbP requests/news and such.
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

[PbP] Duni's World Bazaar - 1 Player Needed

Post by Duniagdra »

A player dropped out. I'm in need for someone to take over his character, and at an appropriate point, to bring in a new character. The character to be covered is Kay Argotron, Male Elf Ranger, 4th Level. Duni's World Bazaar is played following the Pathfinder Rule System and base on a series of Pathfinder Modules (D0, D1 (Current and near the end), D1.5, and some others). There's no current End Date scheduled. Who ever takes over this character will be able to bring in his/her own character once this current mission has completed, or sooner if possible. This can all be worked out with the new player. This character was last saved using the Beta 3.515 version of TOS+, but is a core based character with nothing that has been impacted by any changes from v3.420 to 3.515. I will allow APG content if the player has access to the Beta test release of TOS+ v3.515. All to be discussed between me and player.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
tenaveran
Soldier
Soldier

Re: [PbP] Duni's World Bazaar - 1 Player Needed

Post by tenaveran »

I would be keenly interested if this slot is still open. Happy to play this character until there is a sensible place for a new one to work its way in.
Tenaveran

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Re: [PbP] Duni's World Bazaar - 1 Player Needed

Post by Duniagdra »

tenaveran wrote:I would be keenly interested if this slot is still open. Happy to play this character until there is a sensible place for a new one to work its way in.
Consider yourself in. :thumb1:

My requirement is fairly simple. Please submit this character in the Adventurer's Forum following the Guidelines of that forum. Also, add the PbP Image to your signature with the character's name race and class, linking the character's name back to the posting of the character in the adventurer's forum. For an example of the signature, just click on my signature and you'll see what I mean.

As soon as your ready, you can go to the DWB PbP and post your action for Kay.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

Return to “The Old Die [Old PbP news]”