The wishes unleashed over the ages by two genies have warped the Pale Mountain region to keep alive both a terrible beast and a heroic protector. These wishes have subtly warped the weave of the world to put a handful of adventurers on a trail to Kelmarane. It is these adventurers who will tread the path of fate at its most treacherous juncture, and it is they who will ultimately chart the course of history.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Divine Rank 21
- Posts: 6862
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
- Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Any mapping or tacking of where you have been using maps will be done here. This is the player's responsibly to request updated maps. for you and you might receive, adjusted by character general knowledge of course.
The Ruins of KelmaranaDaily observation of Kelmarane from vantage points at the Old Monastery:
- Every few hours, a patrol of four gnolls wanders through the ruins, but these patrols do not follow any schedule.
- A ruined structure at the foot of the hill (B2) seems to contain a large beast. It’s impossible to make out details, but a squad of about a half-dozen gnolls armed with swords and crossbows brings large hunks of meat to this location three times per day.
- Once every other day at noon, a group of four gnolls bearing a fat goat walks down the road from the battle market to the ruined mill (B6). They emerge a few minutes later without the goat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.