LoF Wiki or Forum

The wishes unleashed over the ages by two genies have warped the Pale Mountain region to keep alive both a terrible beast and a heroic protector. These wishes have subtly warped the weave of the world to put a handful of adventurers on a trail to Kelmarane. It is these adventurers who will tread the path of fate at its most treacherous juncture, and it is they who will ultimately chart the course of history.

Moderator: Duniagdra

Use the Wiki or the Forum

Poll ended at Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:08 pm

Wiki
100%
Forum
No votes

Total votes: 2

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

LoF Wiki or Forum

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:08 pm

ImageWe have the ability to use the TOS Wiki for keeping track of character knowledge and progress and such. Richard can give us our own LoF Wiki page the same as has been done for Runelords and Duni's World Bazaar. All you, the player, need to do is register on the wiki with a user name and send it to admin. He will then assign you write permission and you can keep track of what your characters learn as they go.

ImageThe difference is that here in the forum you can only modify your own posts whereas on the wiki everyone can modify much of the content and keep everything current. Here in the forum, information can get lost in a thread of posts. On the Wiki, information can be sorted and kept at easy reach.

ImageIt's up to you now. Cast your vote.

D
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat

Re: LoF Wiki or Forum

Post by Arpat » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Hi!
I vote for Wiki since it has more flexibility and also more consistent looks (better to make chapters etc)
also a wiki is better understandable and more readable and when all is finished it also has some nice possibilities to read everything back. (better showcase then a forum)
Arpat

larenee
MARQUIS
MARQUIS

Post by larenee » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:19 pm

I actually have no preference. So, whatever is decided will work for me.

I know ... that helps a lot.

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Post by admin » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:14 pm

A Wiki requires editors (not the 's'!) so without people wanting to invest a bit of time to make such a section, it won't happen unfortunately... :P

Return to “{PbP} Legacy of Fire {Pathfinder}”