LoF: The Carrion King; The Ambush

The wishes unleashed over the ages by two genies have warped the Pale Mountain region to keep alive both a terrible beast and a heroic protector. These wishes have subtly warped the weave of the world to put a handful of adventurers on a trail to Kelmarane. It is these adventurers who will tread the path of fate at its most treacherous juncture, and it is they who will ultimately chart the course of history.

Moderator: Duniagdra

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6840
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Crap!!!! Sorry guys. I got all up and into learning how to use MapTool in VTT Mode and beed writing macros for it too. Post coming today.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6840
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:01 pm

A few hours pass as you kill time. Erin steadily grows board of her ruse as nothing seems to be happening. Some of you begin to think this was not such a good idea after all. You succeeded in one ambush and are now pushing for a second. You then realize, why would they come around this way again unless there were reason. You also begin THINKING: we're assuming they would come from the same way. Why? We have no bait to lure them where we want them. There's many directions they could come from.

Thanks to his good hearing, Laron alerts you all quietly to dog-like voices from the northeast. He indicates to you at least three gnolls are approaching. Erin has no idea of the gnolls and their not being where you expected them.

They have not yet noticed you and you think you can still spring the trap successfully.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
tdsprouse
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:10 am
Location: Ft Wayne, Indiana, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by tdsprouse » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:08 am

Simi remains still as a board, knowing that much movement on his part could make too much noise. He waits for a signal from the others.
Image Fash Falath: Whisper Gnome
Image Tex Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Simi Hasar: Human Paladin

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Benji » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:29 am

Worrying for Erin, Laron will send Katja flying low over the wall to Erin. Katja will then begin flapping back and forth between the wall and Erin, hoping she takes the message.

Laron, meanwhile, will move to K29, trying to stay out of sight of the new patrol.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6840
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:38 am

Benji wrote:Worrying for Erin, Laron will send Katja flying low over the wall to Erin. Katja will then begin flapping back and forth between the wall and Erin, hoping she takes the message.

Laron, meanwhile, will move to K29, trying to stay out of sight of the new patrol.
OUT OF CHARACTER
For Erin I'll need a Sense Motive Check please.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Arpat » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:26 am

Erin acts like a drunken baboon... making a lot of noise, she notices the strange fly-by actions of Katja
Image
Arpat

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6840
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Arpat wrote:Erin acts like a drunken baboon... making a lot of noise, she notices the strange fly-by actions of Katja
In her routine at acting drunk and disorderly, Erin notices Katja flaying about between her and the wall her friends are at, but she's not sure what his issue is. She begins to feel that something may not be right though.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6840
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Looking for a post from Kroft, Eli, and Ox. Then I'll put you into rounds for better tracking of time elapsed and movement.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13288
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by admin » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Ox moves to K26, as silently as he can. He uses the WALL on his right to hide as best he can from the Gnolls
OUT OF CHARACTER
Ox will keep his shield this time around... perhaps he won't get bashed so much :P

 

How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Morck: Half-orc/Sorcerer
Image

User avatar
Twiglet
BARON
BARON
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Apache Junction Arizona USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Twiglet » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:45 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Eli will move to K30.

 

Twiglet
Image Anna Conda Human cleric
Image Elisandra Half Elf cleric
Image Branch Half Elf ranger
Image Artemis Half Elf paladin

User avatar
larenee
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 979
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 12:19 pm
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by larenee » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:45 am

Since Kroft can't see the creatures yet, and no alarm has been raised, he doesn't move initially. If a gnoll comes into view, and he has a straight line to one, he will charge and attack. Otherwise, he'll see what others may do to surprise them.

In the event the charge is triggered:
Charge attack; damage + sneak attack dmg (1d20+7=22, 1d6+2+1d6=10)
Image

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6840
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:12 am

tdsprouse wrote:Simi remains still as a board, knowing that much movement on his part could make too much noise. He waits for a signal from the others.
Knowing his banded mail makes stealth near impossible, Simi does the next best thing he can, nothing. Bracing himself to the wall, he looks to his mates for a signal to attack.
Benji wrote:Worrying for Erin, Laron will send Katja flying low over the wall to Erin. Katja will then begin flapping back and forth between the wall and Erin, hoping she takes the message.

Laron, meanwhile, will move to K29, trying to stay out of sight of the new patrol.
Thinking of Erin out in the open, Laron send Katja to her as a warning. He hopes she understands aviainesse.
Duniagdra wrote:
Arpat wrote:Erin acts like a drunken baboon... making a lot of noise, she notices the strange fly-by actions of Katja
In her routine at acting drunk and disorderly, Erin notices Katja flaying about between her and the wall her friends are at, but she's not sure what his issue is. She begins to feel that something may not be right though.
admin wrote:Ox moves to K26, as silently as he can. He uses the WALL on his right to hide as best he can from the Gnolls
OUT OF CHARACTER
Ox will keep his shield this time around... perhaps he won't get bashed so much :P

 

Stealth Check 1d20-2=8. Gnoll2 notices Ox lurking and charges. Charge Attack/Damage vs Ox (1d20+3+2=9, 1d6+3=6) but trips on a loose stone in the dirt and falls prone. Gnoll5 moves to I23 after hearing ox, but becomes distracted by Gnoll2 falling on his face. You all (except Erin) hear the guttural laughter of other gnolls nearby.
Twiglet wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Eli will move to K30.

 

Catching the signal from her companions, Eli adjusts her position.
larenee wrote:Since Kroft can't see the creatures yet, and no alarm has been raised, he doesn't move initially. If a gnoll comes into view, and he has a straight line to one, he will charge and attack. Otherwise, he'll see what others may do to surprise them.

In the event the charge is triggered:
Charge attack; damage + sneak attack dmg (1d20+7=22, 1d6+2+1d6=10)
Kroft is waiting and ready for any gnoll to get in line for his charge.
Round 1
  1. Initiative:
  2. Ox
  3. Elisandra
  4. Simi
  5. Erin Ookapala
  6. Gnolls Mid-round Validation
  7. Kroft Gypsum
  8. Laron Jilliet End-round Validation
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
tdsprouse
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:10 am
Location: Ft Wayne, Indiana, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by tdsprouse » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:06 am

Moving through Kroft and Ox's squares, Simi will run to J-24 (unless OX is already there, then I-24)


Oh no you dont. We agreed, i go first this time. Move back here so they follow you in, he whispers as he scoots by Kroft. Moving through Kroft , Simi will go to M27

OUT OF CHARACTER
Edited above since Ox goes first,

AC = 20

 

Last edited by tdsprouse on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Fash Falath: Whisper Gnome
Image Tex Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Simi Hasar: Human Paladin

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13288
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by admin » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:40 am

They see me - stay back some will try to go around to flank me Ox says quickly to the others

Ox stays where he is, using the wall for some cover should any try ranged weapons.
Ox steps back to K27

Ready Action: Ox will attack the First Gnoll to come within 5' of him (1d20+5=18, 2d6+4=12)
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Morck: Half-orc/Sorcerer
Image

User avatar
tdsprouse
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:10 am
Location: Ft Wayne, Indiana, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by tdsprouse » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:02 pm

edited above.
Image Fash Falath: Whisper Gnome
Image Tex Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Simi Hasar: Human Paladin

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13288
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by admin » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:04 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
[quote="tdsprouse"][Oh no you dont. We agreed, i go first this time. Move back here so they follow you in, he whispers as he scoots by Kroft. Moving through Kroft , Simi will go to M27 [/quote]
We agreed to switch position, nothing about defining who attacks first - We assumed the enemy would come from the same place.
Are you seriously going to make Ox waste a killing blow should a Gnoll approach him??
Your Character can't even see the Gnolls from his starting position :P
And with the two of us with a base speed of 20', 'switching' positions would waste a round for both of us!
Finally, by blocking the route, I protect the ladies behind. Don't worry, there ain't no way they will 'line up' and all come through there... You'll have your Gnolls on your back pretty quickly :P

 


User avatar
tdsprouse
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:10 am
Location: Ft Wayne, Indiana, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by tdsprouse » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:06 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
so dont move. Either way, Simi cant do anything this round, they are too far away. i was just trying to be in a position so that next round we could both be in their grill. and back here, or up at teh opening, we can both be side by side.

 

Image Fash Falath: Whisper Gnome
Image Tex Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Simi Hasar: Human Paladin

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13288
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by admin » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:15 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
[quote="tdsprouse"]so dont move. Either way, Simi cant do anything this round, they are too far away. i was just trying to be in a position so that next round we could both be in their grill. and back here, or up at teh opening, we can both be side by side.[/quote]
I moved 5' to K27 to give you more room

 


User avatar
Twiglet
BARON
BARON
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Apache Junction Arizona USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Twiglet » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Oh Iomedae please Bless these righteous companions, make their aim true and make them fearless.
Twiglet
Image Anna Conda Human cleric
Image Elisandra Half Elf cleric
Image Branch Half Elf ranger
Image Artemis Half Elf paladin

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Arpat » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:45 am

Erin dwindles a little, not sure why the beautiful bird did that...
her companions are well hidden, she doesn't see anything wrong...
"hellooo pwedddy burd" she calls, still acting like a drunken polarbear on slippery ice...
Image
Arpat

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6840
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:33 pm


Round 1
  1. Initiative:
  2. Ox
  3. Elisandra
  4. Simi
  5. Erin Ookapala
  6. Gnolls Mid-round Validation
  7. Kroft Gypsum
  8. Laron Jilliet End-round Validation
admin wrote:They see me - stay back some will try to go around to flank me Ox says quickly to the others

Ox stays where he is, using the wall for some cover should any try ranged weapons.
Ox steps back to K27

Ready Action: Ox will attack the First Gnoll to come within 5' of him (1d20+5=18, 2d6+4=12)
Ox steps back so as to lure the gnolls in and give Simi room to strike. (OX Readied Attack to foe in 5' reach)
Twiglet wrote:Oh Iomedae please Bless these righteous companions, make their aim true and make them fearless.
Eli chants a soft prayer to Iomedae and everyone in her group feels better about themselves. (Effect: Bless; All PCs)
tdsprouse wrote:Moving through Kroft and Ox's squares, Simi will run to J-24 (unless OX is already there, then I-24)


Oh no you dont. We agreed, i go first this time. Move back here so they follow you in, he whispers as he scoots by Kroft. Moving through Kroft , Simi will go to M27

OUT OF CHARACTER
Edited above since Ox goes first,

AC = 20

 

Simi is about to give OX a tongue lashing, but sees that Ox is trying to lure the gnolls into them and bites his tongue. Simi moves to a better attack position and soon sees from his new spot that there are in fact 6 gnolls in this group.
Arpat wrote:Erin dwindles a little, not sure why the beautiful bird did that...
her companions are well hidden, she doesn't see anything wrong...
"hellooo pwedddy burd" she calls, still acting like a drunken polarbear on slippery ice...
Having Erin's attention, Katja begins luring her behind the wall. Erin stumbles as if drunk following the bird.

Gnoll 2 stands and moves to J24 with gnoll 5. Gnoll 5 throws his spear at Ox. Ranged Spear Attack/Damage vs Ox (1d20+1=15, 1d8+2=8) G5 gives a whole-hearted girly throw of the spear and missing OX as the spear clambers at his feet.
Gnolls 1 and 3 head west and Kroft, Erin, and Simi see them appear from behind the buildings to their north.
Gnolls 4 and 6 are MIA. Simi spots them heading south to the west of their position.

Round 1.5
  1. Initiative:
  2. Ox
  3. Elisandra
  4. Simi
  5. Erin Ookapala
  6. Gnolls Mid-round Validation
  7. Kroft Gypsum <--- At Bat
  8. Laron Jilliet <--- At Bat End-round Validation
  • Current Effects:
  • Bless, all PCs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Arpat » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Erin plays drunk, but suddenly sees a gnoll (no 1) she pulls her bow and fires a shot at gnoll 1
Image
Arpat

User avatar
larenee
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 979
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 12:19 pm
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by larenee » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:51 pm

OOC: This is going to mess with Erin's action, but Erin is up next round anyway.
With the rubble of the ruins making the quick motion needed to charge, Kroft throws caution to the wind. He darts out (to M-24) stabbing at the closest gnoll.
1d20+4=8, 1d6+2=7
Image

User avatar
tdsprouse
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:10 am
Location: Ft Wayne, Indiana, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by tdsprouse » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:19 am

Free action? - damn, they're circling around, i'll cover the back.
Image Fash Falath: Whisper Gnome
Image Tex Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Simi Hasar: Human Paladin

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6840
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:08 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I'm waiting on a post from Laron. Will validate Saturday morning

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6840
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:10 pm


Round 1.5
  1. Initiative:
  2. Ox
  3. Elisandra
  4. Simi
  5. Erin Ookapala
  6. Gnolls Mid-round Validation
  7. Kroft Gypsum <--- At Bat
  8. Laron Jilliet <--- At Bat End-round Validation
  • Current Effects:
  • Bless, all PCs
larenee wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
This is going to mess with Erin's action, but Erin is up next round anyway.

 

With the rubble of the ruins making the quick motion needed to charge, Kroft throws caution to the wind. He darts out (to M-24) stabbing at the closest gnoll.
1d20+4=8, 1d6+2=7
Kroft attempts to charge, but though he reaches gnoll1, the debris interrupts with his focus causing him to miss with his attack.

Laron is trying to makes heads of what is going on.

Round 2
  1. Initiative:
  2. Ox <--- At Bat
  3. Elisandra <--- At Bat
  4. Simi <--- At Bat
  5. Erin Ookapala <--- At Bat
  6. Gnolls <--- At Bat
  • Current Effects:
  • Bless, all PCs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Arpat » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Erin places annother arrow and shoots the arrow (1d20+6=12, 1d4=2) at gnoll #1
Image
Arpat

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13288
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by admin » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Ox 5' steps to K26 and will whack the first Gnoll to come within reach
Are the little doggies afraid of Battle? he taunts the two Gnolls in front of him, ready to hit the 1st one to come into range.
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Morck: Half-orc/Sorcerer
Image

User avatar
tdsprouse
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:10 am
Location: Ft Wayne, Indiana, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by tdsprouse » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:44 am

Simi moves to N24 and attacks Gnoll 1

Attack Gnoll 1 (1d20+7=23, 1d8+3=6)
Image Fash Falath: Whisper Gnome
Image Tex Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Simi Hasar: Human Paladin

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6840
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; The Second Ambush

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:38 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Waiting on Eli. Will validate Thursday.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} Legacy of Fire {Pathfinder}”