LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

The wishes unleashed over the ages by two genies have warped the Pale Mountain region to keep alive both a terrible beast and a heroic protector. These wishes have subtly warped the weave of the world to put a handful of adventurers on a trail to Kelmarane. It is these adventurers who will tread the path of fate at its most treacherous juncture, and it is they who will ultimately chart the course of history.

Moderator: Duniagdra

Post Reply
User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6810
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:47 pm

You return back to the Monastery, making sure that the bodies have been covered and your return not noticed. Back inside, you report your success to Almah, who is both pleased, and not very happen that you have took the unnecessary extra risk. She's intrigued by the report of the gnolls bringing meat to a building and leaving without it.
I think that might be our first place of interest tomorrow. If the gnolls are feeding something, I can only assume it's something not good. The cook has a pot of stew on the fire, so I suggest you eat well, relax, and prepare yourselves for tomorrow.
Almah then dismisses you as she discuses other matters with her guards and Father Zastoren.

The stew is warm in you bellies, and you feel well satisfied. You spend the rest of the evening discussing among yourselves the possibilities of what could be in this building and the possibilities grow humorous. Still, The concern remains serious as it's not likely to be anything simple.

With the sky darkening, it's time for designating the night watch. but Almah declares your day tomorrow needing you well rested and so leaves the night watch to her mercenaries.

The night passes without any incidents. That morning, you wake and proceed with your normal routines of the morning and sit for a good breakfast. Two of you go to the balcony in the church overlooking the town when something new happens. A group of six gnolls leads a human prisoner from the battle market to the open square west of the battle market. There, they stake the man to the ground and pull out his intestines and inner organs with red-hot iron tongs. The screams of the man echo as far as the old monastery, and 30 minutes later, after the man finally dies, the gnolls leave the body for the vultures.
Unfortunately, there's nothing more that can be done for this poor soul. You're rested and yesterdays wounds are a figment forgotten. You're now heading back to town, planning to stir more trouble for the gnolls.
OUT OF CHARACTER
There are several points of interest that require your attention, and I need your input to what you feel is most paramount. Though Almah points out her wishes, she leaves it to you to determine which actually gets priority. If you need a reminder, of what you know about the town and these places, let me know and I'll repost it.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Arpat » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Looking at the dead man... "poor soul" Erin whispers...
"i think we should investigate what kind of beast they bring those animals to... "
Image
Arpat

User avatar
Twiglet
BARON
BARON
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Apache Junction Arizona USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Twiglet » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:58 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Please do the repost, thank you.

 

Twiglet
Image Anna Conda Human cleric
Image Elisandra Half Elf cleric
Image Branch Half Elf ranger
Image Artemis Half Elf paladin

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6810
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Twiglet wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Please do the repost, thank you.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
It's been added to the map posted by Richard HERE.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13102
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by admin » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Ox wants to kill all the Gnolls... specially after that display of torture.
They might have more prisoners... is all he says.

THINKING: What if SHE is amongst the prisoners? Ox ponders to himself, wondering if his longtime friend came to the same conclusion
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Morck: Half-orc/Sorcerer
Image

User avatar
tdsprouse
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:10 am
Location: Ft Wayne, Indiana, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by tdsprouse » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Oh my God, do you think that was done for us?
Image Fash Falath: Whisper Gnome
Image Tex Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Simi Hasar: Human Paladin

User avatar
Twiglet
BARON
BARON
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Apache Junction Arizona USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Twiglet » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:59 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
I am sorry for interrupting the flow but with respect to that fine map where is the battle market and the monastery?

 

I think we should do what Almah wants but I will follow the groups decision. I also have an urge to kill the dogs who tortured that human though.
Twiglet
Image Anna Conda Human cleric
Image Elisandra Half Elf cleric
Image Branch Half Elf ranger
Image Artemis Half Elf paladin

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6810
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:37 am

Twiglet wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
I am sorry for interrupting the flow but with respect to that fine map where is the battle market and the monastery?

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
The Battle Market is the large dome structure and is visible for miles. The Monastery is one mile distant from the town, to the west I think.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
larenee
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 979
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 12:19 pm
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by larenee » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:07 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
In case it helps: Our ambushes have been conducted at the nortwest area on the map, B13.

 

I'm curious about the mill. Who or what is receiving a regular payment from these gnolls?
Image

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Arpat » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:00 pm

"We shall kill them all, but not before we know where and how..."Erin peers with her eyes squinted to see more. "If there are more people to rescue it would be foolish to rush in... we need a battleplan" she looks at ox "and you are right Ox... they still all have to die for doing that. no one deserves to die that way."
Image
Arpat

User avatar
larenee
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 979
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 12:19 pm
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by larenee » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:44 pm

While he agrees with Erin on destroying the gnolls, Kroft is a bit surprised by the vehemence in her words. He actually shares her eagerness, but gives no expression to it. He cannot risk revealing just how young he is to the rest of the group.

Strangly enough, it is his youth which keeps Kroft a bit cautious in his suggestions of the team's tactics. He is uncertain how he might react if something he sees in these ruins jostles a long-burried memory of his former home. If there were something specific he could face and overcome, he is confident that he could set asside his fears. He has always been able to stay calm in the face of frightening creatures or people, but this is different; there is still nothing real to confront. He will have to wait and see....

For now, Kroft keeps his thoughts to himself. There may come a time to share, but it hasn't arrived yet.
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13102
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by admin » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:55 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Suggestion to DM: How about a quick Poll to decide where next?

 


User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6810
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:44 pm

admin wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Suggestion to DM: How about a quick Poll to decide where next?

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Suggestion ignored by DM. It's not me who needs the players to choose what to do. This is an in game Role Play activity. You know your option. What more would a poll do that would benefit me or this game. There will be no poll initiated by me. Your choice is simple, go to B2 or B6 on the town map. It's not that hard to choose. As of now, I see one clear and exact choice to check out the mill (B6) and one to investigate what they are feeding the animals too, (which might be both B2 and B6?)

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Benji » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:15 pm

I-I think we should try and rescue the prisoners first. If there are any of course... But this is mostly me being selfish, I'm afraid. Laron glances over at Ox before quieting back down.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13102
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by admin » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Benji wrote:I-I think we should try and rescue the prisoners first. If there are any of course... But this is mostly me being selfish, I'm afraid. Laron glances over at Ox before quieting back down.
Indeed - But you know what get me worried? What if the Gnolls 'releases' that creature at our back, when we come out with the prisoners...? We could be putting them in the line of fire... Hence I say we check the creature first.
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Morck: Half-orc/Sorcerer
Image

User avatar
tdsprouse
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:10 am
Location: Ft Wayne, Indiana, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by tdsprouse » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:33 am

I agree, we're no good to them if we're dead. But we've got to move fast. the longer we take the more prisoners could be killed.
Image Fash Falath: Whisper Gnome
Image Tex Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Simi Hasar: Human Paladin

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6810
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:55 am

Absolutely not!!!! Almah is clearly not happy with any consideration of infiltrating the gnoll stronghold just to rescue 'prisoners'. There are greater things at hand then them and you are forbidden to expose my work to the gnolls by attempting the rescue of some prisoners that is assured to mean your death! Almah is clearly not happy at all. She passes to and fro as she thinks it over and then finally says, Being as you're incapable of following with MY plan, you're no longer to make decisions on your own without first clearing it with me. It's a good thing that your plan was overheard and reported to me or else everything I have been planning would have been for not. Looking back at the rough map, she points to the building that requires a dozen gnoll escort to deliver a chunk of meat to (B2), This will be you primary target. If you still have it in you, then attack this other building, she says pointing at the building that four gnolls regularly escort a goat to (B6).

Having received a thorough tongue lashing from Almah, you pack up you gear making sure to visit Father Zastoran to restock your healing potions and he also, begrudgingly, offers you an extra potion, The Princess has instructed me to, in addition to the healing potions, give you a potion of bull's strength.

Feeling rather displeased with Almah's reaction, you head off for the broken down gatehouse and position yourselves behind a wall of a collapsed building. Laron sends Katja into the air as a scout and sees the creature, a large beast with viscous tusks. The building this beast calls its den only has three wall, as the wall facing you has collapsed long ago. This gives the creature clear view of anything approaching from the road.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Benji » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Oh. Laron says, feeling Katja's communication. Oh dear. Dear me. Guys? This might be quite tough... I believe it to be a Dire Boar. They're ferocious creatures at the best of times. We may need some sound tactics for this one.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Arpat » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Erin, who has never seen a dire boar... "whats a dire boar?, oh well i guess it's mean, viscous, hideous and 10 times bigger then me... " she giggles... "let me start with an simple question, can it be killed? and how? i have no clue about a tactic here... just shoot it with arrows? give it a poisoned goat? burn his living area with oil? if we have any? attack it all together? " she tosses her blades like a juggler and as fast as she gets the blades out they also dissapear... "or should i distract it and the stronger guys attack it from behind. using the bull drink to make devastating blows? ... we must be mean to kill a di... doa...arrr... monster"
Image
Arpat

User avatar
larenee
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 979
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 12:19 pm
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by larenee » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:46 am

Kroft does not particularly appreciate being so rudely ordered around, especially by someone whose only claim to authority is birth. Still, it is a job; and he would do the job to his best.

The current situation did nothing to please him either. He looks at the others, shrugging. I don't have any experience with any kind of boar. What ever we do, I want it done quickly. A long battle is likely to make enough noise to attract more gnolls.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Is the boar wandering around the area enough to occassionally be out of line-of-sight? The idea is to sneak up to the side of hte opening, about O-18.

 

Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13102
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by admin » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:26 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
[quote="Duniagdra"]Feeling rather displeased with Almah's reaction, you head off for the broken down gatehouse and position yourselves behind a wall of a collapsed building. Laron sends Katja into the air as a scout and sees the creature, a large beast with viscous tusks. The building this beast calls its den only has three wall, as the wall facing you has collapsed long ago. This gives the creature clear view of anything approaching from the road.[/quote]
Clarification please: Is this the creature that was fed by the Gnolls? Does it appear 'tied' in place so that it does not run away? (If a stealth check is required to 'look' without being noticed, Ox will let the more stealthy people do the checking)- thanks!

 


User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6810
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:08 am

larenee wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Is the boar wandering around the area enough to occasionally be out of line-of-sight? The idea is to sneak up to the side of the opening, about O-18.

 

admin wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
[quote="Duniagdra"]Feeling rather displeased with Almah's reaction, you head off for the broken down gatehouse and position yourselves behind a wall of a collapsed building. Laron sends Katja into the air as a scout and sees the creature, a large beast with viscous tusks. The building this beast calls its den only has three wall, as the wall facing you has collapsed long ago. This gives the creature clear view of anything approaching from the road.

 

Clarification please: Is this the creature that was fed by the Gnolls? Does it appear 'tied' in place so that it does not run away? (If a stealth check is required to 'look' without being noticed, Ox will let the more stealthy people do the checking)- thanks![/ooc][/quote]
OUT OF CHARACTER
From your position, this beast does not seem to be "tied down", but it is also not moving about right now. It's currently on it's belly, snout on the dirt, facing outward to the open area. Yes, this is beyond any doubt, the creature that the gnolls required a 12 "man" escort to feed. Next questions will require skill checks for answers.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13102
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by admin » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:48 am

I suspect that any direct attack on that beast will raise the alarm Ox ponders.
We need to figure out if it is tied in place - if it is, it would be fun to untie it while the Gnolls are coming. Ox grins at the idea of the Gnolls being attacked by their own 'pet'.
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Morck: Half-orc/Sorcerer
Image

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Arpat » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:05 am

"heh.. we could shoot arrows in a high arc when they feed him... they can't tell where the arrows come from if we do it right" Erin grins, "... and they also have not much time to think about it when it gets hurt :-)"
Image
Arpat

User avatar
Twiglet
BARON
BARON
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Apache Junction Arizona USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Twiglet » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Let me know when we're ready and I will ask Iomedae to Bless us.
Twiglet
Image Anna Conda Human cleric
Image Elisandra Half Elf cleric
Image Branch Half Elf ranger
Image Artemis Half Elf paladin

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Benji » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Laron looks at his friends in surprise. That... Sounds like a good plan. If we get the gnolls to weaken the beast for us inadvertantly, it will surely prove easier to incapacitate later. The question is, how do we go about it? If the beast isn't tied down, then they might very well have it tamed. That would make the large escort rather moot however. I'm willing to wager they have it tied down. Is anyone confident enough about going in there and cutting it's cords?
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
tdsprouse
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:10 am
Location: Ft Wayne, Indiana, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by tdsprouse » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:53 pm

You guys think that 12 Gnolls wouldn't be able to down a Dire Boar? And the first thing they'd do if they cant is yell, scream and run for help. Then we'd have more Gnolls to deal with.

We'd be better off either dealing with it right now, or waiting until the next feeding comes and goes. Can any of you casters put the thing to sleep, or over wise dumb it down at all? Maybe Silence it so it cant make a lot of noise, or blind it perhaps?
Image Fash Falath: Whisper Gnome
Image Tex Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Simi Hasar: Human Paladin

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Arpat » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:50 pm

"They will yell also if we attack, boar or no boar. If they yell to get more of ther friends to help against the boar theyprobably kill the boar or lock him up, and lessen the threath for us. Or... more fun for us, the boar kills more of them before he goes down... one way or the other... it will be our advantage..." Erin fiddles with a little loose rock until it falls on the ground... "but if you have a better plan..."
Image
Arpat

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 6810
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:19 pm

From where you are, looking around as you plot what to do, you note that there's not a lot of activity within hearing range and that an attack on the boar my go unnoticed for quite some time.

As you continue to ponder over the possibility of what to do, the boar stands and slowly walks out of the building it's in, but then flops back down just outside the building. It's clearly not bound or leashed. You begin to think that it may be only the regular feeding that keeps the boar from rampaging the town, which explains why the gnolls keep such numbers when feeding it.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
larenee
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 979
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 12:19 pm
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, USA

Re: LoF: The Carrion King; Day Three

Post by larenee » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Since it's not tethered in any way, perhaps we should just rush in on it. If we can draw it back in to the building, at least we'll be less visible to anyone who might look this way. I know I can shoot into a fight without much risk to you, so at least one of us can pepper it with arrows. What ever we do, let's get to it. "Think long; think wrong" is one of the first lessons I learned making a living on the streets.
Image

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} Legacy of Fire {Pathfinder}”