Possible discrepancy for Horris (Tiger Strike School)?

Welcome to the Arena, Gladiator! Challenge other Gladiators and gain experience! Build and develop your own Gladiator School and compete amongst the best of them to gain wealth, power and recognition.
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Possible discrepancy for Horris (Tiger Strike School)?

Post by admin » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:26 pm

(Moved out of School thread)

Your 2nd level character defines a Composite Longbow, which has an attack bonus of +5, which matches your Base Ranged Attack.

I was told that Warblades are not proficient with ranged weapons... shouldn't you apply a non-proficiency penalty for that bow?
(the All Ranged Attacks and the All Thrown Attacks effects could have been added in the Class itself)

Richard

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Re: Dunigadra - Tiger Strike School

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:09 am

Yes, this was discussed. Please don't clutter my school thread with additional posts. I'll ask for any further clutter be deleted, and if not granted, delete them myself.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Post by admin » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:29 am

Duniagdra wrote:Yes, this was discussed
I do not recall discussing this with you - so please explain (I recall discussing this with PR)
Duniagdra wrote:Please don't clutter my school thread with additional posts. I'll ask for any further clutter be deleted, and if not granted, delete them myself.
Which section of the Forum/Arena are you proposing to move this?
I'll be glad to move this discussion there.

R

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 am

admin wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:Yes, this was discussed
I do not recall discussing this with you - so please explain (I recall discussing this with PR)
This was discussed somewhere else, in another match I believe, and I just forgot to add the feat. It should have been one of the two added when I took flaws, but couldn't remember the feat I was intending to take, thus not having the proficiency feat.
You never said anything about being discussed with you, only if it was discussed. :D I believe it was a match of mine that shai was running.
admin wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:Please don't clutter my school thread with additional posts. I'll ask for any further clutter be deleted, and if not granted, delete them myself.
Which section of the Forum/Arena are you proposing to move this?
I'll be glad to move this discussion there.

R
I don't care where it is moved, as there is nothing further to discuss. This was dealt with before and I just forgot about the feat/penalty. Because of this, it's not important. Please DO NOT post again in my school thread for this. Thanks for understanding that there is nothing to discuss further on this. Any further posts on this will be deleted as I've already asked not to clutter my school thread.
Image Image

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Re: Possible discrepancy in Dunigadra - Tiger Strike School ?

Post by admin » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:05 am

Moved out of your School - thanks for fixing it!!

Richard

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:13 am

admin wrote:Moved out of your School - thanks for fixing it!!

Richard
There was nothing I fixed because nothing was in error. This is nothing more than a penalty I forgot to add in a match that became irrelevant as the attack was quickly negated. You cheated by insisting on keeping all rolls as they were made when restarting the match instead of restarting the match from scratch. Its the only way you knew to beat Horris. You need not worry for now, Garret won't be facing Horris anytime soon. Horris only feels sorry for the poor little scared sorcerer. >:)
Image Image

PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON

Post by PowerRongeur » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:28 am

Duniagdra wrote:

Richard
There was nothing I fixed because nothing was in error. This is nothing more than a penalty I forgot to add in a match that became irrelevant as the attack was quickly negated. You cheated by insisting on keeping all rolls as they were made when restarting the match instead of restarting the match from scratch. Its the only way you knew to beat Horris. You need not worry for now, Garret won't be facing Horris anytime soon. Horris only feels sorry for the poor little scared sorcerer. >:)
It was discussed somewhere else after the first match against the black knight where he used his bow to no avail. ;)
Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:51 am

PowerRongeur wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:

Richard
It was discussed somewhere else after the first match against the black knight where he used his bow to no avail. ;)
Right. The Black Knight won only because I the player misread a post where the Black Knight was in striking range and had Horris make a ranged attack thus handing TBK an AoO which he won the match by. Again, proof that the only way to beat Horris is in error or forcing a restart and demanding that all rolls be kept. >:) The only thing to fear is fear itself, Horris seems to be FEAR. >:)
Image Image

PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON

Post by PowerRongeur » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:58 am

Duniagdra wrote:
PowerRongeur wrote:It was discussed somewhere else after the first match against the black knight where he used his bow to no avail. ;)
Right. The Black Knight won only because I the player misread a post where the Black Knight was in striking range and had Horris make a ranged attack thus handing TBK an AoO which he won the match by. Again, proof that the only way to beat Horris is in error or forcing a restart and demanding that all rolls be kept. >:) The only thing to fear is fear itself, Horris seems to be FEAR. >:)
Right, because the fact that you cheated to hit me 3 times with your bow thus forcing me into close quarters is going to pass silently by and will never have changed the way that match played out. :evil:
I can't wait to hand you another defeat fair and square. :D
Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Re: Possible discrepancy for Horris (Tiger Strike School)?

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:04 am

hehe Nothing is ever fair and square. >:)
Image Image

Return to “{PbP} Arena of Ages [CLOSED]”