First night out

Believe in Shar, the goddess of those who have lost everything and who wish revenge. The League of Ultimate Evil will rule the land in the future. Evil is not defined as killing one, but to rule them all. This is the gift of Shar ....
User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: First night out

Post by Dink » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Benji wrote:That does it! J5 yells out in outrage as he gets to his feet. Shaar! You bastards have ruined enough lives! My name is Polian, and I say no more! He moves to I5 and punches Ruffian2.
OUT OF CHARACTER
+3 to hit, 1d6+3 damage.

 

Attack: Critical (23)
Damage: ((1D6)+3)x2 = 18 damage
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by apwhite » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Duniagdra wrote:Seeing that the fight is beginning, I stand and take a full defense stance watching the actions of everyone.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Dude! Don't forget to throw your drink....Somebody has to throw a drink and you didn't pay for yours.

 


User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by LinusMundane » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Glugglug will move into B9 drawing his longsword on the way and hack at thug 2 Orcish yells:"Shar! I present you with this soul!" with a wild look in his eyes, though he seems to be in complete control of every movement he makes.

+7 to Attack
1d8+6 Damage
Last edited by LinusMundane on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: First night out

Post by Dink » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:42 pm

Round 2
All of a sudden the bold man at table J5 stands up and yells:
"That does it! ”
And as he gets to his feet: “By Shaar! You bastards have ruined enough lives! My name is Polian, and I say no more!"
And with that Polian hammers his fist right through Ruffian 2. She collapses instantly.

The man at E1 stands up and keeps looking at the scenery. He seems to be used to battle, you can tell by the way he stands in full defense.

The Smell at G5 pretends to be leprosy, but in the way he stands there makes pretty clear he is just drunk, though in the next moment he seems to be straightening.

After the first bitch (ruffian) went down, the waitress just goes berserk. She jumps over the counter and runs to Ruffian 1:
"You bitches, don't you ever know when it is enough. You just pretend to be so smart .... (it continues until the end of the round)"

The half Orc seems to cool down and be at its element. He walks slowly around the counter while drawing a longsword and yelling emotionless "Shar! I present you with this soul!".
And these were the last words the little Thug ever heard (critical with 18 damage). The thug is not even bleeding.

The woman at G9 turns to the man with the crossbow bolt in the leg:
"This will get ugly quickly, are you able to your feet and defend yourself. That zealot won't stop with just your leg."
But the wounded one seems to realize that it is not about himself:
"Do not care about me; please you must bring the priest to the Shar temple."
And he points to the man with whom he was sitting in the booth (now at E10).

The Inn Keeper realizes that with two dead Selune followers in a city with about 80% Selunies - his business will go down right away. So he grabs the bell and calls for a free beer for all Shar aggressors.

Ruffian 1 is a pure pro at work and does not care about hysterical women and tries to hit down the Waitress as gentle as possible. But she misses the waitress.

Thug 1 (outside the back entrance) catches the dead Thug 2 and freezes in disbelieve how this could have gone so wrong.

The woman at D9 is terrified. From just having a beer to witnessing two kills is just too much. She tries to hide in the corner of D10.

Thug 3 moves in Polians back and hits him with 3 damage.

The woman at C3 starts to smile:
"Wow Sinny, you are really good. Let me help you"
She grabs two bottles from the counter, hits one on the counter to make it a knife and moves to D5.

The guy from J9 gets up and moves to E10, turns around to see what the Selune Paladin is doing.

The woman at C5 imitates the other girl and slams a bottle on the counter and attacks Ruffian 1.
She barely hits the Ruffian and likes it.
"Ok, that is easier than I thought.

The Selune Paladin can't believe that everyone is taking part in the fight.
He follows the man to F10 and attacks with sheer brutality. But he almost fumbles.
(Galean you get an AoO)


Damage
Polian - Damage
H10 - 6 Damage
Ruffian 1 - 4 Damage
Ruffain 2 - Bleeding
Thug 2 - Dead

------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5996
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: First night out

Post by shai-hulud » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:17 pm

To prove his leprous nature, Zyss tears off his own leg. He begins pathetically hopping towards the paladin while holding his now severed leg, begging, Please! Cure my horrible disease with the blessings of your god! For if you do not, I will surely die in the next few seconds!

Zyss hops to F7.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Strength check to rip off own leg (1d20-1=15)

Second bluff check to prove leprosy? (1d20-3=9)

 

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by LinusMundane » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:27 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Do not care about me; please you must bring the priest to the Shar temple."
And he points to the man with whom he was sitting in the booth (now at E10).

 

Any chance Glug would have heard this?

Listen: 1d20+1=9

THINKING: Encouraged by his recent kill and still delighted about it, Glug walks to D7 pleased to offer up another soul to his God. Orcish yells:"You fools should run for your lives, we will not be taken easily and you will die here tonight!"

Attack +7
Damage 1d8+6(crit 19-20)

OUT OF CHARACTER
I am not rolling hit and damage because this is how I saw someone else do it, if it is ok with you I would like to. If not, that is fine, just putting it out there.

 

Last edited by LinusMundane on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: First night out

Post by Dink » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:46 pm

LinusMundane wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Do not care about me; please you must bring the priest to the Shar temple."
And he points to the man with whom he was sitting in the booth (now at E10).

 

Any chance Glug would have heard this?

Listen: 1d20+1=9
No. He believes that he has to give up himself, so his voice is even lower.
LinusMundane wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
I am not rolling hit and damage because this is how I saw someone else do it, if it is ok with you I would like to. If not, that is fine, just putting it out there.

 

Whatever you prefer.
I would prefer that you do it. If there is any reason for you not rolling yourself (that I do not see), let me know.

But it would be great if you could use the following campaign at invisibleCastle:
League of Ultimate Evil
(spelling is important)
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by LinusMundane » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:26 pm

To Hit: Attack (1d20+7=25)

If Successful: Damage (1d8+6=7)
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by apwhite » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:22 am

AoO
Galean watches as the paladin darts across the room and attacks the man near the fireplace. As soon as his back is turned, she takes advantage of the moment and ruthlessly attacks from the flank. Sadly, she was not fully prepared to deliver the blow and the attack is uneffectual.

Round Two Action:
Cast Color Spray on the Paladin. I recognize that I might hit the priest he is accosting. If the priest is affected, I will drag him outside and cover him.
ColorSpray details:
SpoilerShow
Color Spray
Illusion (Pattern) [Mind-Affecting]
Level: Sor/Wiz 1
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: 15 ft.
Area: Cone-shaped burst
Duration: Instantaneous; see text
Saving Throw: Will negates
Spell Resistance: Yes

A vivid cone of clashing colors springs forth from your hand, causing creatures to become stunned, perhaps also blinded, and possibly knocking them unconscious.

Each creature within the cone is affected according to its Hit Dice.
2 HD or less

The creature is unconscious, blinded, and stunned for 2d4 rounds, then blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, and then stunned for 1 round. (Only living creatures are knocked unconscious.)
3 or 4 HD

The creature is blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, then stunned for 1 round.
5 or more HD

The creature is stunned for 1 round.

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:41 am

Deciding that it's time to bring this to a fast close, I charge Thug 4. Charge Attack/Damage vs Thug 4 (1d20+7+2=15) Forgot to include damage in roll (1d6+1=6)
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by Benji » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:14 am

Polian turns round and tries to wallop Thug3

Attack;Damage (1d20+3=10, 1d6+3=6)
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: First night out

Post by Dink » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:05 am

Round 3
While the Paladin is passing G9, G9 is a bit too surprised to hit the Paladin.

Polian turns around and misses the thug.

After F1 observed the fight for a couple of seconds he now explodes in a charge vs. Thug 4 and hit him with an almost deadly strike.

The stinking guy in G5 rips of his own leg and cries out:
Please! Cure my horrible disease with the blessings of your god! For if you do not, I will surely die in the next few seconds!
Then he hops to the next chair. It's a shame what alcohol does to people.

The Waitress Sinny tries to hit the Ruffian, but is still too hysterical.

The half Orc turns around and walks to Ruffian 1 and yells at him in orcish:
Orc: You fools should run for your lives, we will not be taken easily and you will die here tonight!
With those words he hits him for 7 points of damage.

Thug 4 whines at the attacking guy:
Please spare my life. Just let me go home.
Not being a complete fool he attacks but misses.
Aamon you may roll an Attr:Int (DC15).

G9 puts back the weapon from the AoO and casts a Color Spray on the Paladin.
The Paladin is not harmed by the Spell (saved) and the Priest saw it coming and is not harmed either (saves with a natural 20).

The Inn Keeper climbs up the counter and yells:
STOP
But the only answer so far is in union from the three girls (next to Ruffian1):
Shut up
So he decides to climb down and grab a club.

Ruffian 1 swings at the half Orc. The hit would have been good enough for an unarmored lady, but misses the half Orc by far.

Thug 1 stands in the door and looks at the complete chaos inside. After a second he manages to ask:
What shall I do?
(Paladin)Go and get help. We must not lose at this holy day. Tell them, that the tavern is a puddle of evil Shars. We have 10 of them here.
I am on my way.

Thug 3 hits Polian for another 3 points of damage.
Seems it was all luck, that you managed to hit her - or I am just that good.

E5 and C5 both miss Ruffian 1.

E10 tries to hit the Paladin, but stumbles over the woman (in D10) and goes prone.
In return the Selune Paladin hits E10 at full force and almost killed him. E10 looks really, really bad.

Damage overall
Polian – 7 Damage
E10 – 8 Damage (prone)
H10 – 6 Damage (prone with crossbow bolt)
Enemies only damage from this round
Ruffian 1 – plus 7 damage
Ruffain 2 – Bleeding
Thug 2 – Dead
Thug 4 – 6 Damage

------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5996
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: First night out

Post by shai-hulud » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:31 am

Lanzer throws his leg at the paladin, shouting, If you will not help, then I spit upon Selune! You are no holy warrior!

Lanzer hops to I6 (or as close as he is able).

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by LinusMundane » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Glug is THINKING: Bastard, I will strike you down this time!Orcish yells:DIEEEEEE!!!

To Hit: (1d20+7=18)

Damage: (1d8+6=10)
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:19 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Position correction: Charging is only in a straight line, right? I thought it was. I would have ended at I1, not I2. If charging is not a straight line here, then I1 would have been my choice destination.

 

I2 or I1 (depending on above) will attack Thug 4 again. Attack/Damage Light Mace (1d20+7=19, 1d6+1=7)
OUT OF CHARACTER
What is Attr:Will?

 

Attr: Will DC15 (Attr?) (1d20+2=5)
OUT OF CHARACTER
EDIT:Just realized that was INT, not Will, but it doesn't matter.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: First night out

Post by Dink » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Duniagdra wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Position correction: Charging is only in a straight line, right? I thought it was. I would have ended at I1, not I2. If charging is not a straight line here, then I1 would have been my choice destination.

 

Yes it should be a straight line. And i thought, If you run a straight line at I1 then you could not hit him straight.
So I tried to find the most straight line possible. A straight line is the shortest distance between two point for me. If there had been something in your way I would have objected anyways.
If you have more information, just let me know where I can read about it.
Duniagdra wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
What is Attr:Will?

 

Attribute Check, plus Wisdom bonus. I guess I misspelled it, meant WIS not Will.
Duniagdra wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
EDIT:Just realized that was INT, not Will, but it doesn't matter.

 

And yes, it does not matter.
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by apwhite » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:38 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Galean did not get her action validated due to my Concentraion check omission. I rolled a 13 vs the DC11. Unless the pally can hit me for 3 points, he will be hit by Color Spray.
Concentration check for casting in combat (1d20+0+1=9). I forgot to include my +4 Concentration skill bonus in the formula.

 

EDIT: My AC is 15 currently.

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: First night out

Post by Dink » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:56 am

apwhite wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Galean did not get her action validated due to my Concentraion check omission. I rolled a 13 vs the DC11. Unless the pally can hit me for 3 points, he will be hit by Color Spray.

 

Both made their saving throw and would have been not affected, but you take 5 damage.
apwhite wrote:EDIT: My AC is 15 currently.
He hits AC 25 with 5 Damage, but I did not post it in the overview, therefore you are lucky and the Paladin simbly forgot to take his AoO.
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: First night out

Post by Dink » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:46 am

Waiting for actions from
  • - Benji
    - apwhite
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by Benji » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:35 am

Polian, still seething with anger, will lash out at his foe again.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by apwhite » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Dink wrote:Waiting for actions from
  • - Benji
    - apwhite
Galean, having failed into her attempt disable the zealot paladin, attempts to tumbles over the furniture to get to the back door at B9 to avoid any further melee with the paladin. Once in position at B9, she will attempt to stop the fleeing Thug1 with a Sleep spell. DC15 Will save. (Range 110', duration 1 minute)

AoO:
Seeing that the defences dropped, Galean makes a quick swipe with her dagger.

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: First night out

Post by Dink » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:41 pm

Round 4

Polian hits Thug 3 for 6 damage.

Man 3 at the ground crawls over to I10.

MAN 1 hits Thug 4 sending him down bleeding.

The stinking throws his leg at the Paladin and misses him slightly:
If you will not help, then I spit upon Selune! You are no holy warrior!
Then he hops to I6 (same square as bleeding Ruffian 2).

The Waitress Sinny tries to hit the Ruffian, but is still too hysterical.

The Half Orc yells at Ruffian 1 in orcish:
orcish yells:DIEEEEEE!!!
And with a final blow from the half Orc Ruffian 1 goes down (bleeding).

Woman 4tries to tumble past the Paladin, but the Paladin sees an opening and hits Woman 4 for 4 damage.
Woman 4 ends her move in D9 and casts sleep at Thug 1 (Thug 1 saves with an 18).

The Inn Keeper yells:
I will have to close down my tavern, please don’t let the little asshole in the door get away.
He moves to B9 and after some wrestling with Thug1 he grapples him in B9.
(Inn Keeper)Come and kill this shit.

Thug 1 tries to break free and manages to slip away from the big hands of the Inn Keeper.

Woman 3 continues to hide in D10

Thug 3 misses Polian.
Oh I see you are just lucky. First you barely hit me, because the chair was in my way and the same for my miss.

Woman 2 moves to D8 and throws the bottomless bottle at Thug 1. Looks like she is doing that quite often, because she hits Thug 1 right in the face and did not endanger the Inn Keeper.

Man2 tries to crawl out of range of the Selune Paladin, but the Paladin hits him right in the back (AoO).
This was the one who seems to be important Galean thinks.

Woman 1 moves to C9 and imitates D9. She throws the bottle at Thug 1 and hits the thug. But it was just passing the InnKeeper by an inch. Thug 1 goes down.

Selune Paladin seems to be satisfied with his doing, but when he looks up and sees that everyone else is dead and no one managed to get away he turns grim and starts to run for the main door.

Stink, Man 1 and Polian can make a Skill:Listen check.

Damage overall
Polian – 7 Damage
Woman 4 - 4 Damage
Man 2 – 14 Damage (bleeding)
Man 3 – 6 Damage (prone with crossbow bolt)
Enemies only damage from this round
Ruffian 1 – Bleeding
Ruffain 2 – Bleeding
Thug 1 – 3 NL damage + 7damage
Thug 2 – Dead
Thug 3 - 6 damage
Thug 4 – Bleeding

------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by LinusMundane » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:56 pm

THINKING: Seems the barkeep has earned his keep so far in knocking that man out. Glug will move into H2 and confront the Selune Pally. Common: Your life ends here, prepare to defend yourself!


To Hit Selune Paladin: (1d20+7=10)

Damage against Selune Paladin: (1d8+6=8)
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by Benji » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Listen check (1d20+5=18)

Polian will tumble (1d20+7=27) his way through to I1 and enter combat with the paladin.

Attack;Damage (1d20+3=22, 1d6+3=5)
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by apwhite » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Seeing the paladin attempting to flee infuriates Galean. She moves to grid G6 and casts Daze on the paladin (DC14 Will save, failure means he loses his next action).

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:57 pm

Listen/Attack/Damage vs Paladin (1d20+6=23, 1d20+7=18, 1d6+1=6)
Man1 attacks the paladin with his light mace. You started all this and now you're going to run? Coward! Try and get through us!
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: First night out

Post by Dink » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Round 5

Polian tumbles past Thug 3 quite easily and tries to attack the Paladin from H2.

MAN 1 hits the paladin with his light mace for 6 damage.
You started all this and now you're going to run? Coward! Try and get through us!
This is followed by nothing but ignorance.
For taking 6 points of damage the paladin looks not too bad.

The Waitress Sinny is so hysterical that she hits the bleeding Ruffian and is satisfied that it bleeds one last time and then lies perfectly still.

The Half Orc moves to G2 and says to the Paladin:
Your life ends here, prepare to defend yourself!
After the Half Orc misses the Paladin:
(Paladin)I knew it, that they would send a poor little Half Orc, who else would be stupid enough to go for Shar (half spitting at the word in his mouth

Woman 4 is infuriated by seeing the paladin attempting to flee. She moves to grid G6 and casts Daze on the paladin. But the Paladin saves with a 19.

The Inn Keeper makes one step outside the inn and is out of sight.

Woman 3 just drops prone and sits against the wall all shaking.

Thug 3 is still too confused by the stunning tricks Polian used to tumble around, that he misses him although flanking form H3.

Woman 2 knees down next to Man 2 and turns him around.
Damned

Woman 1 Moves out with the Inn Keeper and is out of sight.

Selune Paladin says:
Lets see who is the one to serve his God.
With the full hate for Shar he hits Half Orc for 10 points of damage, and moves out the door to M1.
!!! AoO Half Orc
!!! AoO Polian
!!! AoO Man1

Damage overall
Half Orc – 10 Damage
Polian – 7 Damage
Stink - 3 Damage
Man 2 – 15 Damage (bleeding)
Man 3 – 6 Damage (prone with crossbow bolt)
Enemies only damage from this round
Paladin – 6 Damage
Ruffian 1 – Bleeding
Ruffain 2 – Dead
Thug 4 – Bleeding

------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:24 pm

When the Paladin tries to leave, I take may opp attack. Opp Attack vs Paladin (1d20+7=23, 1d6+1=5)

When I see that thug three is in reach, I attack him as well. Attack/Damage vs Thug 3 (1d20+7=25, 1d6+1=2)
OUT OF CHARACTER
They say seven is a lucky number. I'm beginning to believe it. LOL Though I may have just jinxed myself by of it.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by apwhite » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Galean will move into a flanking position on thug3 and Attack with her dagger (+2 from flank) (1d20+2=6, 1d4=2). But Thug3 is too well covered by the tables and benches and the attack is ineffectual.

Turning back after the attack attempt, she calls to a woman to see if the priest is stable or still bleeding.

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5996
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: First night out

Post by shai-hulud » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Stinko-man dies. He simply drops dead. His leprosy has destroyed too much of his body, and he cannot continue living anymore. Lanzer hides beneath the dead body as he goes to work killing the Ruffian.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Hide check (1d20+15=21)

That might be as high as a 31 if the body provides Improved Cover.

 

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

Locked

Return to “{PbP} League of Ultimate Evil [ENDED]”