First night out

Believe in Shar, the goddess of those who have lost everything and who wish revenge. The League of Ultimate Evil will rule the land in the future. Evil is not defined as killing one, but to rule them all. This is the gift of Shar ....
User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by LinusMundane » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:37 am

AoO to hit: (1d20+7=12)

AoO Damage: (1d8+6=14)

COWARD!

Glug will give chase on the pally.

Moving to what appears on the map as stairs and will attack.

Attack: (1d20+7=27) Which is a crit.

Damage Pre-Crit: (1d8+6=8) x2 which is 16 total.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: First night out

Post by Dink » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:13 am

Some of you already knew that there is trouble outside, so everyone should read the part of the half Orc.
Benji is out of town, therefore I used his rolls to play his char.

Round 6

Trying to run away Man 1hits the Paladin for 5 damage.
While trying to flee Polian the Paladin takes 5 damage / 22 attack.
Being too surprised by the cowardly Paladin to run away, the half Orc misses his AoO.

Polian attacks Thug 3 (1d20+3; → [9,3] = (12); 1d6+3 → [5,3] = (8)), bringing him down. Thug 3 is bleeding.
luck is on my side

(I made it a Coup De Grace, is that ok?)
While Thug 3 still cannot believe that he received a deadly hit by Polian, MAN 1 delivers a Coup de Grace while Thug 3 is still standing.
THINKING: Lucky No. 7


The Waitress Sinny is cooling down, kneeing next to the Ruffian.

The Half Orc chases the Pally to the outside of the tavern, completely focused on killing the Selunie. He steps right behind the Paladin and yells Coward
to deliver a pure force of damage into the Paladin’s back.
The Orc is overly confident with himself for a short time - a very short time.
Exactly until he realizes that he hit the Paladin and the force of the hit smashed the Paladin into one of the many citizens. The lifeless body of the Paladin bumps back from the citizen like a pinball right into the Arms of the half Orc.
There he stands with the lifeless (bleeding not dead) body of a Selune Paladin in his arms, surrounded by at least 40 citizens in a town where 90% of the inhabitants believe in Selune.

Woman 4 moves into position to deliver a final blow to Thug 3, but it's too late.

The Inn Keeper comes back and drops the dead body of a dead Thug in the corner next to the door. He starts to wash his hands.

Woman 3 controls her shaking enough to comfort man 2 who stops bleeding. Woman 2 says:
ahh that’s the way. I tried it but the bleeding would not stop.

Woman 2 moves down to Man 3 and takes a look at him.
Could you come here? He is not bleeding but I guess we better get him stabilized, so that he can walk.

Woman 1 moves to the waitress:
hey, calm down. We had to do it. Otherwise they would have killed us.

We are still round based.
Next validation is Round 7

Damage overall
Half Orc – 10 Damage
Polian – 7 Damage
Man 2 – 15 Damage (bleeding)
Man 3 – 6 Damage (prone with crossbow bolt)
Enemies only damage from this round
Paladin – 21 Damage (bleeding)
Thug 2 – Dead
Thug 3 - Dead
Ruffian 1 – Dead
Thug 4 – Bleeding

------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Dungeon Master (2)

BINGO DICE on Kickstarter

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:08 am

I'll take the time to search thug 3 and 4 for anything of value or use. If you feel it could be done also, I'd then act out the following.

After searching the two thugs and hearing the half-orc hammer the paladin, I rush outside and fall to the paladin's side. Looking to the half-orc, How could you! He's a man of peace! At the same time I indicate to the half-orc to get back inside. I then begin searching the paladin for anything of value, masking it as though I'm checking for injuries. I'll take what I can, coins, weapons, gear, etc., and return to the tavern. Inside, We better all get out of hear. I'll use my knife, or his, and stab him as non-conspicuous as possible.

If you feel that is too much action, then I'll go to the paladin first acting out the above, then try to search the two thugs.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: First night out

Post by Dink » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:30 am

Duniagdra wrote:I'll take the time to search thug 3 and 4 for anything of value or use. If you feel it could be done also, I'd then act out the following.

After searching the two thugs and hearing the half-orc hammer the paladin, I rush outside and fall to the paladin's side. Looking to the half-orc, How could you! He's a man of peace! At the same time I indicate to the half-orc to get back inside. I then begin searching the paladin for anything of value, masking it as though I'm checking for injuries. I'll take what I can, coins, weapons, gear, etc., and return to the tavern. Inside, We better all get out of hear. I'll use my knife, or his, and stab him as non-conspicuous as possible.

If you feel that is too much action, then I'll go to the paladin first acting out the above, then try to search the two thugs.
I would like to go one more round with the initive order.
After that round I am pretty sure we can go on with what ever you would like to do.

And its a bit about, what the others want.
If the Half Orc retreats with the paladin to the inside in the next round, you would be late if you search the other dead bodies first.
Image Dungeon Master (2)

BINGO DICE on Kickstarter

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5791
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Waterbury, CT

Re: First night out

Post by shai-hulud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:35 am

Lanzer continues his work on the now dead and brainless body:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Control Check (1d20+8=26)

 

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:59 am

Duniagdra wrote:I'll take the time to search thug 3 and 4 for anything of value or use. If you feel it could be done also, I'd then act out the following.

After searching the two thugs and hearing the half-orc hammer the paladin, I rush outside and fall to the paladin's side. Looking to the half-orc, How could you! He's a man of peace! At the same time I indicate to the half-orc to get back inside. I then begin searching the paladin for anything of value, masking it as though I'm checking for injuries. I'll take what I can, coins, weapons, gear, etc., and return to the tavern. Inside, We better all get out of hear. I'll use my knife, or his, and stab him as non-conspicuous as possible.

If you feel that is too much action, then I'll go to the paladin first acting out the above, then try to search the two thugs.
Changing my post to be consistent to actions in one round.

I search Thug 3.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by apwhite » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:56 am

Galean (woman4) moves to the fallen Shar priest and says to the woman near him Are you able to bind his wounds and stop the bleeding? I am of little help. I tend to work on the other side of such things. I can encourage you by saying that if he dies, you will follow shortly thereafter.

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by LinusMundane » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:44 pm

With the lifeless body in his arms, Glug will scuttle back up the stairs into the inn, closing the door and dropping the body on the floor. common: I think we need to get out of here.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by apwhite » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Seeing Glug return to the room with the paladin in his arms, Galean stands and shouts to him What happened outside and why do we need to leave? Then pointing the Thug3, who was ordered by the paladin to gather more forces, Is that wretch silenced as well?

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by LinusMundane » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Glancing at Galean, Common: Because that mob of pansy worshippers out there saw me strike this man down and I know not what might come of that. It seems we all share a common interest so perhaps we may all gain something from a more formal introduction. I myself am waiting for a scholar to arrive and in the confusion I fear I may have missed him. Glug will then search the Paladin for anything of value and if he can locate his holy symbol or anything of the like he will destroy it as best he can, spitting on the body when he is done.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: First night out

Post by Dink » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Lanzer finished his work and is ready to go.

Man 1 searches Thug 3 and 4 and finds:
2 x clubs
2 GP, 26 SP

The woman near the fallen Shar priest is very afraid of Galean and answers:
He is stable. I already stopped the bleeding.
With that she stands up and rushes to the Waitress.

Glug returns to the inn with the lifeless Paladin (still bleeding).
You cannot hear anything from the outside at the moment. But after two minutes the people outside will start to move and you hear them again.

To Galean the InnKeeper says:
Everyone at the back door is dead
You may make a Skill:Search check to check on that.

After Glug says, that he wants a more formal introduction you get it in the following order:
- Waitress: Hi, I am Sinny
- Woman 1: I am Melon
- Woman 3: I am Delair
- Woman 2: I am Karashin
- Polian: I guess you remember that I am Polian

Glug finds at the Paladin:
- Longsword (which has the symbol of Selune at the gip)
- 2 crossbow bolts
- chainmail (which has the symbol of Selune included)
- 2 GP, 5 SP
- holy Symbol (which you crush)

About Glug mentioning that he was waiting for the scholar to shop up:
(Man 3)I am the scholar and I came here with the Shar Priest who lies over there.
He mentioned something that there is a back entrance, which will open at night, so that we can get into the temple unseen. And that I will be needed for this very special ritual. I am exited what it might be.


InnKeeper:
Please get out here. And please hit me, so that they don't suspect me. Do the same to Sinny and who ever decides to stay.

From here on we have no initive order and no round counting. Just post your next steps.
Image Dungeon Master (2)

BINGO DICE on Kickstarter

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by LinusMundane » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Glug will indicate for the scholar to move out and he will follow, approaching the bar keep and slugging him on the side of his face.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 pm

I'm Aamon. Though I was just passing through town, stopping only for some rest and resupplies, it seems I'll be looking for another place to ditch.

Aamon walks to the barkeep, who Glug just cold-cocked, and take his knife, slicing open a wound that would neither kill the man, nor look like he was just being made to look like he wasn't involved. He does the same to waitress.

He pockets the gold and silver. He follows the priest out, making sure to keep his identity covered.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Will you be giving up XP after each encounter, or will you be tracking that yourself?

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5791
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Waterbury, CT

Re: First night out

Post by shai-hulud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:36 pm

The downed ruffian slowly begins to rise, saying, Praise Shar! I'm alive! Thank goodness I no longer need to pretend to worship that false god Selune. I have already lost so much to that awful power. The voice is the same squeaky voice that the stinky man had had before he died. My name is Lanzer.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by apwhite » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:55 am

You may call me Galean and I will accompany the Shar Scholar back to the temple this night. Galean stands tall and adjusts her cloak to cover her skin as much as possible. It might be advisable to leave quickly before the masses descend on us.

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by LinusMundane » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Looking at Galean, Well met then Galean, if you are coming to the temple, let us make haste and leave now. At this, Glug will escort the Scholar out the back door and take the quickest route he knows to the Temple, moving as fast as the Scholar can accommodate.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Glug will take the gold and silver. He, as you indicated, will destroy the symbol and will leave the sword and mail on the floor, as well as the bolts.

 

Last edited by LinusMundane on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Make sure all the Selunies are dead so none can identify us. some of you seem to be known, but as far as I know, in this town, I'm not yet known. I prefer it to stay that way. Welcome back, one who returns from the dead. Perhaps some day you can teach me that trick.

Before leaving, any thugs or ruffians not searched will be by Aamon. Any still with a pulse will be put down too.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by apwhite » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Galean takes the sword that Glug left and says, This might fetch a few shiny coins. She tucks the sword into her belt.

BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:37 pm
Location: Onalaska, WA

Re: First night out

Post by BusyCowboy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Karashin looks around and ponders these others, obviously not one to trust them, but also knowing he may need their help to complete his tasks at hand I believe I will come along with you as my skills and surely the others will assist us in removing this plague from the lands. And they call us the murderous ones... as he walks out the door.

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: First night out

Post by Dink » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Leaving the tavern
No one made a Skill:Search check as I offered in my last post, so I guess you are really in a hurry.

You are leaving the tavern.

Aamon stopped the bleeding of the Paladin and of one of the thugs
SpoilerShow
and took overall 5 GP, 53 SP
Spoiler for Aamon

The Inn Keeper is unconcious and looks horrible, but seems to be all right.
The waitress is unconcious and looks horrible, but Aamon just dug the knife a bit too deep into her and it seems, if left alone she will die.

Galean tucks in a longsword (with the Selune symbol).

Because the scholar cannot walk on his own, Glugglug and Galean help him move. Glugglug wants to take the quickest route he knows to the temple, when Karashin says that she would take the lead, because she knows a more secret path.

Melon and Delair accompany you.
They saw from the distance, what Aamon did to the Inn Keeper and the waitress and believe he killed both, just for the fun.
And they know, that if they are the only ones found here alive, there will be questions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Dungeon Master (2)

BINGO DICE on Kickstarter

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by apwhite » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:05 pm

To Glug: No one searched the fallen Shar priest to keep his valuables from falling into the white-washed hands of the Selunies. You move ahead, I will catch-up. She will run back into the building and search the priest for valuables. When leaving the tavern, she will check on the lady with the knife wound. Placing one hand on the knife she will whisper No witnesses. Goodnight, Bitch.. She will give the knife a strong twist so it cuts deeper. Galean will then run to catch up with the others. If it looks like she may have trouble catching them (unlikely since they are dragging wounded), she can cast Expiditious Retreat. Galean was at the temple earlier and she does know the way incase she becomes seperated.

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:31 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Aamon wouldn't have left his knife behind, but no matter.

 

Having no idea that the waitress is dying by his hand, he feels nothing about his deed. Although, he would not have likely been concerned had he known anyhow. He joins the group and only looks back briefly making sure they are not being followed.

Spot Check (1d20+8=23)
Spot check is for seeing in general if anyone would be following, and also for whether Aamon would have seen Galean return to the tavern.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5791
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Waterbury, CT

Re: First night out

Post by shai-hulud » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:02 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Sorry for my slow posting. Class and work have been taking up time.

 

Lanzer cares little for the material possessions of others. But, he would have liked to have taken a closer look at the Paladin's body. If it looked possible, he would have switched bodies before moving on. Ah well. Too many people around, anyway. And what if the Paladin's body rejected him? At least this body took well to his control. His will is the true power. Nothing else really matters.

Aamon, my ability to 'revive' the dead is actually a talent that I have recently discovered. One day, I plan to command legions of the dead. The living are a great deal more difficult to control. They are frequently put off by my... uniqueness. Lanzer's voice is muffled, and the woman's mouth doesn't move along with his words. It appears almost as if the sound emerges from the woman's nose, as if she is humming the squeaky words. I have never befriended a humanoid before. But, if you and I do become friends, perhaps I can teach you the secrets of the art of control. Shall we shake hands?

Lanzer begins walking sideways in an odd fashion, and a long, skinny, deformed limb emerges from among the hair of the woman. It appears almost tentacle-like, except for the tiny fingers at the end. The tiny hand extends itself towards Aamon. The creature had made everyone feel slightly uneasy from the start. With this demonstration, it becomes clear why. Still, his gesture is friendly enough, regardless of how disgusting it may be.

Lanzer looks around to see if anyone in the group is injured. If they are, he will extend his hand and cast Cure Minor Wounds upon them (I dunno how many castings he has available. Likely this will be his first attempt at using the spell, so he will exhaust any castings he has available). Because he is moving, Concentration checks may be required. The DC is likely to be 10 (same as casting from a horse). Let me know how many rolls are needed, if any.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Surprised by the hand reaching from behind the head only for a moment, Aamon reaches out in return and shakes. Well met... Sir? You bring many more question to mind, but clearly now is not the time.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by LinusMundane » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:00 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Glug would have an obvious wound of some sort on his person

 

Your talents are indeed interesting, does it hurt you when your host body is injured Lanzer?
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: First night out

Post by Dink » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Galean moves back inside the tavern mentioning that she needs to check on the Shar priest.
Back inside she finds the waitress barely breathing. No blade at hand she uses one of the bottle shards and relieves her of her hard breathing.

Back at the door she casts some kind of spell, so that you can hear her voice clearly. She asks:
This Shar priest is alive, do we need him?
The scholar is deeply afraid, that every second someone could come to kill him, still shaken by the last fight.
He relaxes a bit, but does not want to shout, so he just moves his shoulders up and down, signing, that he does not know. Relaxing even more he finds out that he can whisper back so he says:
I am his scholar and we both have never been here. We received a message to come to this tavern today and to wait for someone to lead us to our temple. He told me that he cannot image that he is meant, so I must be the one.
After he listens to his own whispering he adds:
Yes - I am sure he is not important
It seems that the scholar still cannot believe that he said this about his Master.
Galean can hear that the noise from the outside is getting louder and from what you hear the guards are arriving (Someone says:here they come).

Aamon seems to be a bit nervous searching if there is trouble upcoming. But from what I take from your roll, he cannot see anyone.

In the background Glugglug and the others can see that a little hand comes out of the dead Ruffian's head while the body almost collapses for a second.

Lanzer can see that the Half Orc (Glugglug) and Polian have been hit, while Polian looks slightly worse.
Image Dungeon Master (2)

BINGO DICE on Kickstarter

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by LinusMundane » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:26 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Dink, Duni rolled the check not me.

 

Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:37 pm
Location: Onalaska, WA

Re: First night out

Post by BusyCowboy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Karashin looks around at the others. If you wish to stand and speak, then you may do so, but I believe that we maybe should consider moving forward unless we deal with more of these ... disgusting goody priests. I have no desire to deal with them anymore than necessary. as he stands around and looks at the others.

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by LinusMundane » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:01 pm

THINKING: Maybe he can't walk and talk at the same time...I will keep that in mind Glug will continue to assist the scholar in walking toward the temple, stopping only if provoked and no alternative is available.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: First night out

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:13 pm

I'm not sure who you're talking to, but I'm not seeing anyone stopping. Where abouts is this temple? Is it a long walk? I have no complaints in taking a more discrete route.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Locked

Return to “{PbP} League of Ultimate Evil [ENDED]”