Inside the Shar Temple

Believe in Shar, the goddess of those who have lost everything and who wish revenge. The League of Ultimate Evil will rule the land in the future. Evil is not defined as killing one, but to rule them all. This is the gift of Shar ....
Locked
User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Inside the Shar Temple

Post by Dink » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:24 am

What will you do?
The positions of each player are are just demo.
Please choose where you want to be.
What will you do?

Inside the Shar Temple
As you walk up the stairs from beneath ground into the temple you are overwhelmed.
Down there in the dim light everything seemed to be black and white. And up here everything is in bright colors.
You are afraid as you come up in the temple. And even those of you who saw that temple before do not believe it’s the same location.

Everything is set in color, a special decoration has been put to the walls and altar.

Right on the other side - of what looks like a pool of blood - a ceremony is going on. The temple cleric started with a deep intonation and blue light cuts through the ground building a never stopping pattern in front of him.

Not looking at you and with a loud, slow and deep voice he says:
Ahhhhhhhhh, right in time. PUSH THE CLERIC IN THE POOL. (echoing it seems to come from all walls)

Showtime. What will you do?
temple_0.jpg
Description of the Temple
Light: The floor of the temple is set in colorful lights (like disco). The lights are even changing colors. The ceiling is completely black. It’s a bit like the higher you look the darker it is.

Left side of the map:
About 1.5 yards deeper is a second platform with two statues and a pool of liquid (might be water). Around this area are candleholders with candle each 4 inches thick.

Middle of the map:
Behind you is a stone lid which moved back to give away the opening in the ground, where you come from. This lid is about 2.5 yards high.

In front of you is a pool of blood, which is only painted on the ground, but looks quite real from distance. The pool runs out in four streams into drains (the drains are real).

In front of the pool stands the cleric with one step in the blue pattern, which emerges from the ground.

At the opposite wall of you is the main entrance to the temple. Nothing can be heard from out there.

Right side of the map:
On the right side of the map is an elevation of 3 yards with the altar. This is the line where the light goes into complete darkness.

The paladins on the lower floor are on top of 4 yard high columns. The paladins on the upper part are on 1 yard columns. Because of the darkness around the paladins they seem to levitate in midair.
There are two of the 1 yard columns without paladins in the top right and top left corner of the map.
You would say that the paladins are at a high level. This cannot be a simple town party. This is THE ‘against Selune’ party of the millennium. And the main act has not arrived yet.


Damage overall
Glugglug – 10 Damage
Polian – 7 Damage
Scholar – 6 Damage (prone with crossbow bolt)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:37 am

Aamon will move back to a wall where shade may hide him better.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Hide: 1d20+8, can I take 20.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by LinusMundane » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:24 am

THINKING: This seems to trigger something from my childhood but I can't put my finger on what this is

Glug will back a bit into the shadows, not going to make a hide check, he's just going to do that backing up as a reaction to this feeling familiar and at the same time unfamiliar.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by apwhite » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:04 pm

To the voice who called out: To which cleric are you referring? There are no clerics in our group.

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 6000
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by shai-hulud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Lanzer, believing that order is a necessity of life, dutifully follows instructions. He begins walking over to the cleric performing the ritual (N14) and gives him a shove into the pool.

THINKING: I wish I were a cleric! With my divine power, all would bow before my will. I would command creatures large and small to bring forth the most wondrous change. I would put an end to hatred. All would be ordered to love me.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by Dink » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:21 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Interesting Move

 

Movement
Aarmon moves behind the last column on the higher area.
Aarmon jumped over the stream of painted blood, but didn't make it, so that he touches the bloodstream by an inch. It does not feel like painted.

Polian moves to the empty column on the other end, but stands on it.
Karashin tries to hide in one corner of the lower level.
Glugglug keeps standing where he is.
Delair and Melon hide near the part where the temple gets into the ground.
Lanzer gets the Scholar.
Galean stands firm in front of the pool.

A Scholar's Power
Then two actions happen at the same moment:
1) Galean says:
To which cleric are you referring? There are no clerics in our group.
2) Lanzer pushes the weakened Scholar in the pool.

In return to these actions other things happen:
1) The cleric in the magic circle let go his concentration for a second:
What? (his voice no longer deep and slow, but high and hysterical)
2) The scholar sinks into the blood pool and the blood pool starts to bubble (about 10 inch for now, but it seems to get stronger).
3) All Paladins are getting ready. Most likely you never saw fighters that keyed up and alerted.

It should be obvious to all of you that something did not go as planned.


Damage overall
Glugglug – 10 Damage
Polian – 7 Damage
Scholar – Dead

------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by apwhite » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Galean turns to Lanzer, Something tells me we forgot something important back at the tavern. Maybe you should have possessed the dying priest's body.

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 6000
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by shai-hulud » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:11 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
It was not the scholar I was trying to push into the pool, but the cleric performing the ritual!!! :P I didn't even think about the scholar (notice I said Lanzer was trying to move to N14? :P) Anyway...

 

Lanzer squeaks offendedly, I was told to interact with people. I did so. I even tried to convince a paladin of Selune that I was one of his faithful. I was never told to possess any clerics.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by LinusMundane » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:30 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
I didnt think that sounded right shai. I also was taking a few steps backwards, not moving halfway across the map....

 

Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by Dink » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:35 am

LinusMundane wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
I didnt think that sounded right shai. I also was taking a few steps backwards, not moving halfway across the map....

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
I PMed Shai about my mistake.
(LM) If you want to be placed in a different location, please write the coordiantes. No problem for your action.
For Shai it would have been dramatically different, because he would be dead by now. That's why I might have misinterpreted his move.
Sorry again.

 

Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by LinusMundane » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:44 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
I envisioned him stepping back a few squares to around D13

 

Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by Dink » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Glugglug stay where he was when you entered. Right behind him the door closes.
OUT OF CHARACTER
another misunderstanding:
Behind you is a stone lid which moved back to give away the opening in the ground, where you come from. This lid is about 2.5 yards high.

This lid closed right behind you.
When the last one of you was standing on the top step of the stairs, the lid starts closing. And it's closed by now.

 

Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Seeing the reaction of the paladins, Aamon readies his mace and remains where he is. He prefers to see what comes, than be out in the open.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by apwhite » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:08 pm

Galean looks around at all the amp'd up pallys. They look a little too excited for me. Tiny, we might need to withdraw. Stay frosty. She makes sure her daggers are ready incase she has to defend herself.

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by Dink » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:30 pm

Last chance to do something
Anything you want to do?
Move, prepare a spell, openly draw a weapon?


Your Actions
While Aamon readies his mace Galean talks to Lanzer.
GaleanSomething tells me we forgot something important back at the tavern. Maybe you should have possessed the dying priest's body.
LanzerI was told to interact with people. I did so. I even tried to convince a paladin of Selune that I was one of his faithful. I was never told to possess any clerics.
GaleanThey look a little too excited for me. Tiny, we might need to withdraw. Stay frosty.
And Galean draws her dagger.

The Power from the Pool
The blood pool is now definitely no longer a painting. The blood bubbles up to 2.5 yards in the middle and about 1 yard at the sides.
The Temple Cleric turns around in disbelieve and yells:
You fooooolsss - what have YOU DONE

The high level Paladins start to hum in a certain tone and have their crossbows ready aimed at the pool, the longswords are standing in front of them and on the left side they have a magical rod.
The crossbow bolts are glowing in a deep darkness, the longswords are vibrating as if alive and the rods inlaid with darkened silver.
At both arms they have bracelets which start to emanate black globes now, from a ring you can make out a faint glowing as if protected by a non existing moon. If you look at them from the side you can see that they are hovering on the colums and actually do not touch them.

After 10 seconds of humming, the non existing moons from the rings start to build up one moon in front of them, the black globes from the bracers become two huge black globes. A dark flickering from and between the Paladins supports the noexisting moon.


Limited options
The entrance from where you came is closed, the door on the opposite wall is closed.
Tons of magic is in the air.


Damage overall
Glugglug – 10 Damage
Polian – 7 Damage
Scholar – Dead

------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by LinusMundane » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:39 pm

Seeing the crossbows aimed, Glug will move to E12 and while walking What were we supposed to do? You made nothing clear to us. We are your faithful if our actions have displeased you, how may we rectify?
OUT OF CHARACTER
He is yelling due to the noises in the room, not to be disrespectful, but to make sure he is heard

 

Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by apwhite » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:00 pm

Not us, we only defended ourselves. You should talk to that Selune Paladin we killed at that inn. He spoiled the party.

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 6000
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by shai-hulud » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:57 am

Lanzer moves to F12 and crouches down. He is too scared to do anything else.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by apwhite » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:49 pm

LinusMundane wrote:Seeing the crossbows aimed, Glug will move to E12 and while walking What were we supposed to do? You made nothing clear to us. We are your faithful if our actions have displeased you, how may we rectify?
OUT OF CHARACTER
He is yelling due to the noises in the room, not to be disrespectful, but to make sure he is heard

 


Turning to Glug, Have some spine, man. Don't show weakness they will only take advantage of you.

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by LinusMundane » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:13 pm

To Galaen:I am trying to save your life and mine, they could murder us with a word, spine or not.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by Dink » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:17 pm

Your Actions
(Glug)What were we supposed to do? You made nothing clear to us. We are your faithful if our actions have displeased you, how may we rectify?
Glug moves to the secret entrance.
(Galean) Have some spine, man. Don't show weakness they will only take advantage of you.
(Glug)I am trying to save your life and mine, they could murder us with a word, spine or not.
(Galean) Not us, we only defended ourselves. You should talk to that Selune Paladin we killed at that inn. He spoiled the party.
And Lanzer crouches down too scared to see what's next.


The Bad One arrives
Then the blood rizes about 4 yards in the middle before it falls down to bubbling at 1 yard and reveals a 4 yard tall daemon.
The daemon moves at unbelievable speed and grabs the temple cleric, swallows him in one piece, moves to B13-E16 and seems to remote control two paladins into the blood pool.

The paladins in return start to focus their powers onto the daemon.
1) Shooting crossbow bolts: seems to have no effect
2) Focusing their lightning-like power on the daemon: so far no effect
3) Grabbing the rods and swords

This is a very tight situation as you can feel that the paladins are fighting with all they have. The two drowning paladins struggle for life while still fighting with their rods against the demon.

The very next moment the blood pool bubbles a bit stronger and two more daemon come out. These are only 2.5 yards tall and fly towards H1 and N1. One of them is carrying a body of a dark character. At K6 both are covered by the black globes and they have to drop the dark character. The black globes seem to be magnetically following the mini daemons. It seems that the two globes take their powers and so the mini daemons finally stop moving and acting in H1 and N1.

Description of the Daemons
All three are humanoid. The bigger one looks like a half burned super sized human. He is wearing a Shar robe.
The smaller ones come with wings and horns and look like real daemons. They are naked and have no weapons (just razor sharp claws).

Damage overall
Glugglug – 10 Damage
Polian – 7 Damage
Scholar – 6 Damage (prone with crossbow bolt)
NPCs
Temple Cleric - Dead
2 of 10 Paladins - drowning
------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 6000
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by shai-hulud » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:23 pm

Lanzer thinks what he might know about this ritual, how he might help gain control of it:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Knowledge: Religion check. (1d20+1=13)

Heal check to determine if the body is dead or alive (1d20+7=16)

 

Lanzer, gaining some courage, heads towards the dropped body, jumping the blood along the way (taking a 10 should let him jump far enough). He investigates it to see if it is dead.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:34 pm

THINKING: Holy shit! Maybe I should have just kept going. Something got real fouled up here. Now that we're all dead, let me reflect on my life lived.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
apwhite
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: St George, Utah
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by apwhite » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Galean decides its best to move to B10 and let these boys have their pissing contest.

rickynumber24
Horseman
Horseman
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by rickynumber24 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:32 pm

The body's eyes flutter open. She immediately moves to try to tackle the man standing over her.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Attempt to grapple Lanzer (1d20+1=9)
... fails, assuming he doesn't have some sort of AC penalty. (Lanzer gets an attack of opportunity.)

 

In a panic, she asks, What are you doing to me?
Image Veszquiri Arkenmtor - Drow Transmuter 1

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by Dink » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Your Actions
Lanzer tries to remember if he knows the dropped body, but he does not.
Then he heads over to the dropped body and he finds out imidiately that the body is not dead, because it tries to grab him and asks.
(dropped body) What are you doing to me?
Galean moves to B10 to have a better view.


The Bad One Wins
The two paladins finally drown and the big one turns towards the remaining attackers (paladins). With a snip of his fingers all other paladins hover towards the blood pool and are about to drown.
The lightning stops and the black globes vanish.
The two small demons are free, but seem to wait for a command.

By the way, the blue glowing is still on.


Damage overall
Glugglug – 10 Damage
Polian – 7 Damage
Scholar – 6 Damage (prone with crossbow bolt)
NPCs
Temple Cleric - Dead
2 of 10 Paladins - dead
8 of 10 Paladins - drowning
------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Having had time to reflect on his life, and feeling okay with the little he's lived to do, he skulks along the wall, trying his best to stay hidden. He knows it's not likely he'll succeed, this is a daemon, but he had no other idea what to do here.
Hide/Move Silently (1d20+8=22, 1d20+8=15)
Moving 15' south E29 along the wall.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 6000
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by shai-hulud » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Lanzer asks the downed body, Who are you? Where did you come from? Do you know what is happening?
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

rickynumber24
Horseman
Horseman
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by rickynumber24 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:23 pm

She replies, You can call me Veszquiri. Some demons took me when my master died during the Ritual of Bonding. We might want to get out of the way.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Knowledge (The Planes) check to try to identify the daemons (1d20+8=19)
Incidentally, are any of these the demons from that event?

 

Veszquiri goes north to around where Melon and Delair are.
Image Veszquiri Arkenmtor - Drow Transmuter 1

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 6000
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: Inside the Shar Temple

Post by shai-hulud » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Assuming this woman knows more than he, Lanzer follows.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

Locked

Return to “{PbP} League of Ultimate Evil [ENDED]”