On the Road to Winterheaven

Believe in Shar, the goddess of those who have lost everything and who wish revenge. The League of Ultimate Evil will rule the land in the future. Evil is not defined as killing one, but to rule them all. This is the gift of Shar ....
Post Reply
User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Dink » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Duniagdra wrote:Aamon looks to the guy in the corner briefly to see if he can read anything from him, Sense Motive (1d20+2=6), but must not have looked long enough.
The only thing puzzling you is, how such a guy might have made it past the goblins. But at least there are seats free in that corner.
Image Dungeon Master (2)

BINGO DICE on Kickstarter

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Dink wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:Aamon looks to the guy in the corner briefly to see if he can read anything from him, Sense Motive (1d20+2=6), but must not have looked long enough.
The only thing puzzling you is, how such a guy might have made it past the goblins. But at least there are seats free in that corner.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Knowing when to take a hint...

 

Aamon head to the table with free seats. You mind if we join you? This place is a bit crowded. Not really waiting for a reply, Aamon sits and gestures for Dog to sit as well.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Nargath
Level 14 Contributor
Level 14 Contributor
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Nargath » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:22 am

Not at all my friends. Please, sit.
He breathes slowly before speaking his next words.

That was some pretty impressive words you were throwing around to our barkeep host. You put a dent in the goblins, and have one of their machines? Obviously you are shined upon by some higher power.
He lifts his tankard and toasts you with it.
Image Xandos

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by marine7312000 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:34 am

Dog looks around for a barmaid and orders a drink before saying. Thanks stranger. The goblins are a pain and someone needs to take care of them.

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:38 am

Agreeing with Dag, Aamon adds, I'm not sure about higher powers, but perhaps you may be right. We succeeded by the skin of our teeth, so if that would be by the grace of some higher power, then maybe you're right. Perhaps it would be by this higher power too that that horse happened to show up at a time that we needed one to carry that machine here too. I'm expecting to get a fair trade in a nice weapon for it too. perhaps even some coin to spare. Where did you come from, and where are you heading?
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Nargath
Level 14 Contributor
Level 14 Contributor
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Nargath » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:48 am

My name is Xandos. He politely bows his head.
I come from a village a ways off from here. And I am out to see the world, as they say.
As for why I am here in particular? Well, I, like all the other residents of Weatherheaven, am trapped here by the goblins that have sprung up around the town. Hopefully with you taking some of them to task like that, it will ease the violence enough for some of us to leave.

He takes a long pull on his tankard.
And where might you be headed, if I might ask? Any place interesting? You look the sorts that would know a fair bit about the world.
Image Xandos

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Dink » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Just as you talk the girl comes back with some drinks and food for you.
Towards the newcomer she says:
The Selune delegation from the main city won't make it tomorrow, so that you can talk to the priest tomorrow at 10. The young priestess just came by to tell you, but did not feel comfortable with the other gentlemen. You better be there tomorrow. The Selune priest is easy to anger.
She looks at Aamon and whispers
How would anyone not like this guy.
Image Dungeon Master (2)

BINGO DICE on Kickstarter

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Aamon just smiles, thanking the woman for the service and handing her a silver.

My friend and I met on the road traveling. I'm heading where the road leads me. I have no actual destiny just yet. He says to Xandos. Aamon gets to the business of eating and drinking.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Nargath
Level 14 Contributor
Level 14 Contributor
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Nargath » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Xandos thanks the serving girl with a smile and a nod, then sits in thought for a few minutes while Dog and Aamon get in to their food.

Finally, Xandos leans forward.
Well, if you have no plans, and are waiting on destiny, maybe I can ask a favour?
As you heard, I am to meet with one of the priests at the Selune temple tomorrow. Seeing as there are still goblin incursions in the streets, could I press you in to accompanying me to the temple? Obviously you can handle yourselves, and together we should prevail if anything should happen.
What do you say?
Image Xandos

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:57 pm

I lost most of my companions in the first ambush they sprung and came to meet my new companions while healing up. It was when we were preparing to leave that we found them set up again for another ambush, only this time, we got the better of them, and purely by luck. I hate making light of a narrowing escape.

As far as tomorrow, my first agenda is selling of all that I've found on the goblins and getting at the very least a special crossbow, but at most, maybe that and a further enhancement to my mace. After that, we might be interested. Is this something that you would be commissioning, or the baron?
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Nargath
Level 14 Contributor
Level 14 Contributor
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Nargath » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:11 am

Xandos assumes an apolgetic stance in his seat
My apologies, I did not mean to offend. I simply meant that you have the looks about you of those who are not afraid to wield a blade.

He then leans forward again, starting to talk a little quieter.
And you misunderstand me my friend. I am not commissioning anything. I am simply wanting your help in making sure that we get to the Selune temple and back safely. If you require compensation, then I am afraid I can offer little in the way of gold.
The reason I am going to the temple, is that the high priest of the temple is in debt to me, and I simply wish to claim on it.


He leans back in his chair.
I believe that there is some people you could do business with on the way to the temple, the barkeep mentioned a man named Will? Perhaps he could take your extra equipment off your hands, and point you in the direction of having your mace magicked.
If you don't wish to come with me, that is perfectly fine, I will just make my way there myself.


He fidgets in his chair a bit.
If you would excuse me, I have to make use of the facilities. Damn local-brewed beer goes straight through me!

Xandos gets up and goes to the barkeep, inquires as to where the bathroom is, and then heads in the indicated direction.
Image Xandos

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 am

Looking to Dog, and if present as well, Thaco, and says, What do you think.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by marine7312000 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 am

He seems a little too eager to make friends with us. I am curious as to how the head priest owes him money. I'm up for accompanying him, we just have to be careful. Dog spits out between bites of food.

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:10 am

marine7312000 wrote:He seems a little too eager to make friends with us. I am curious as to how the head priest owes him money. I'm up for accompanying him, we just have to be careful. Dog spits out between bites of food.
I agree. And he never actually said anything about money. Just that there's a debt owed. I know many ways to owe a debt.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Dink » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:48 pm

A little man comes up to your table:
The name is Will.
I could not help but seeing the nice machine at the stable. The barkeeper sends me right to you, telling me that you are looking for a bargain.

I have to have that machine. Unfortunately I had to have it until it broke.
I do not mean to trouble you, but I had to find out how it works.
Smithy at the stables thought it might be best if I come and tell you.
But you have to know, that it works with magic and I think I preserved the magical part.
So nothing really happened. I will fix it and you can have it back or you simply trade with me or take money.

What do you say?

Not waiting for an answer
But at the same time I saw that it is made of real cheap wood and I think I can enhance it and make it work with normal arrows.

At another table an older man stands up:
Noooo, if you want it that bad, I will pay that price and add a couple of magical arrows.
What do you say?


Will is enraged seeing that old fool:
Good take it, but you will be not able to out the machine back together. Only I can do it.
And I don’t have to do it. I can build one on my own.

But I guess these are real gentlemen, who are selling to the honest person and they are not only selling for simple magical arrows.
Is that all you have?

Not waiting for an answer
Take a look at these honest faces; they will sell to the person with a true heart.
I am paying you 50 Gold.


The other man states:
I am paying you 34 Gold plus 15 magical arrows.

Everyone in the tavern is holding his/her breath. There is even a cat on the floor, frozen in the middle of her action with a mouse looking at you just one foot in front of the cat.
The piano is silent and the barkeeper forgot to stop the beer from flowing.
Image Dungeon Master (2)

BINGO DICE on Kickstarter

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:38 pm

I know the value this technology can offer defensively to any settlement. I also know that this could hold even more value to someone who learn to replicate it and sell it to other communities. Which ever of you can get me a one-time enhanced quick load light crossbow, or add a better enhancement to my mace wins the machine.
I'm as honest as my own interests allow me to be, when the opportunity can benefit me most. This might also aid me in helping rid this area of much of your goblin problem. Together, I'd say that would make for an even trade. My companions would be in need of something as well for this service. We offer our services, but they are not free. Living costs gold, and with how dangerous the world is, it takes gold to make it safer.

OUT OF CHARACTER
MIC41. Total cost 4335g; enhancement+ability+mw+crossbow.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by marine7312000 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:22 pm

PLacing a hand on Aamon's arm, Dog leans over to whisper That's asking a for a little much my friend. The short man has already said he can build the device without paying us for it. Trying to get something as valuable as a magic crossbow will most likely not work.

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:17 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
I need to correct something first. How did Will get at the machine when it's in the apartment? All the gear was put in the apartment before stabling the horse. That includes the machine. Did he break into the apartment? So, with that cleared, Will never had a chance to look at it or even break it. I knew something was not right when I read your post about him getting to it and breaking it when looking it over. If he got to it in the apartment, Aamon will accuse him of burglary. If he's instead asking to see it, or has been told of it by someone as we entered, or even saw it as we entered, then negotiations may proceed. But he has no knowledge of it's workings yet. That's the reason I put our gear in the apartment. Security.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Dink » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:30 am

Duniagdra wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
I need to correct something first. How did Will get at the machine when it's in the apartment? All the gear was put in the apartment before stabling the horse. That includes the machine. Did he break into the apartment? So, with that cleared, Will never had a chance to look at it or even break it. I knew something was not right when I read your post about him getting to it and breaking it when looking it over. If he got to it in the apartment, Aamon will accuse him of burglary. If he's instead asking to see it, or has been told of it by someone as we entered, or even saw it as we entered, then negotiations may proceed. But he has no knowledge of it's workings yet. That's the reason I put our gear in the apartment. Security.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
I guess you have to ask him

 

Image Dungeon Master (2)

BINGO DICE on Kickstarter

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by marine7312000 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 am

Suddenly recalled where Aamon stored the device, Dog growls at the little man and says Just how did you examine the device if its locked up in our apartment?

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:09 pm

What nerve have you of braking into a place and damaging something that does not belong to you? I'll gut you for it sir. Speak up and speak fast.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Dink » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:44 am

Will blushes and turns around to leave the bar (if you want to interfere, let me know).
While Will turns around the old man says:
Young man, you are asking a lot and I cannot fulfill your dream.
The machine might be worth a lot to Will, while it does not mean anything to me. I just want to have it so that Will does not get it.
I am good for my offer, even if Will simply did not say the truth.
Me? I am a bit of a scholar of Selune, but since my heart feels warmer than the moon I never made it as a priest.
Will in turn is so bitter after he lost all he had to a Shar priest, that he tries to press himself into Selune, though his heart is way too cold for Selune.
Don't be mad with him. He is a good person. I am just trying to allow him to see the real beauty of life.

So - please give the machine to Will and I will pay you 50 gold and 15 magical arrows.
What do you say?


A lot of people started mumbling at their tables while the old man was talking. With the offer given, the mumbling dies, only Will continues to the front door.
Image Dungeon Master (2)

BINGO DICE on Kickstarter

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by marine7312000 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:58 am

Dog rushes across the room and grabs Will. Answer the question! How did it break if it was locked away?

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:52 am

I'll take your words for what they are, but your offer is far too low. Seems I'll not be doing anything to aid your people in your goblin trouble as you feel there is no worth in that. Aamon looks to everyone in the tavern.
Since I get her I keep hearing of the dreaded goblins and I look at ALL of you here, plus those on guard. I fought two groups of them twice and survived, though the first was barely and the second was barely after killing five of them myself, plus to casters. You all cower in here fearful of getting hurt or losing someone, yourself maybe. Life is death. Death is life. If you choose to remain here, hiding, then you do not live. The longer you remain in here, hiding, the stronger they get in number and the more people they kill. The longer you remain in here, hiding, the more you are dead. Aamon smiles.
For being followers of Selune, you sure do seem to follow the path of Shar, since only followers of Shar would remain put, not caring what happens out there.
I'm told my price is too high. But I'm the only one offering to help. I ask for a trade in a machine that could be used to aid this place, and offer my skills to help reduce or eliminate your threat, and in turn be provided a tool to help me accomplish this, but you balk at it.

I'm suggested to see a man named Will to trade off my machine, but he comes boasting that he saw it and broke it, but knows how to reproduce it. He effectually steals from me making my machine worthless, and I'm suggested to let him have it? When confronted, with that he turns away saying nothing. This is no place of Selune. This is a joke. I come here to offer you something to help protect you and I'm robbed. Then I'm asked to let it pass with no explanation from the one who gives reason for the suspicion. I offer my ability, as well as that of my companions, to aid you in your plight with goblins, and I'm told my request is too much. So die all of you for all I care. We leave tomorrow and will fight are way through any goblins we run into while you remain here cowering.
OUT OF CHARACTER
hehe I think Aamon is a bit insulted by the lack of appreciation for what he offers.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Germany, NRW, Hilden

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Dink » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:32 pm

The old man turns to Will and says
Did you touch the machine?

Will turns around being afraid of the man they call the Dog
No - You know I did not

The old man continues
You heard it. Will is not stealing. He tries to play the big salesman, but is miserable at that role.

What you say about cowering in here must be, what you see when you know nothing about a place.
Which is the privilidge of youth.
We are not rushing things, because our priest said he will take care of it and in the past he did not fail us.

And last the money.
If you seek more money, you have to prove your machine.
Show it to my son tomorrow or to our priest and I am sure, you will get more money, if it is really part of our freedom.
I am even sure, that if your machine helps us, you will get a free room and food from Ed.

But please let Will go and if you do not trust him, go look at your appartment.
If he stole it, broke it or even touched it, you get all I offered for free.

And now I hope we can all put this to an end.

If you are looking for a place to play the bulley let me know. I am sure our town guards are looking for a sparing partner.


Edall that table eats and drinks tonight is on my bill.
Image Dungeon Master (2)

BINGO DICE on Kickstarter

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:44 pm

Aamon pauses a moment looking the man over as if looking into his soul.
Dog, let him go and come back to the table. Still looking at the man, You're right. I know nothing of this place. I live by first impression. I get talk of fear of goblin raids and see so many huddled who could do battle and eliminate that threat, so my impression is as was said. As to proving my machine, I don't know how it works. Only that it can shoot twenty arrows at once. That is the reason I brought it here. For someone to look at and give me a fair price. What was offered was not a fair price in my view. Maybe my request could be high, but to offer what has been offered is not reasonable. At the very least it should be worth a masterwork repeating light crossbow.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Nargath
Level 14 Contributor
Level 14 Contributor
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Nargath » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:05 pm

At that moment, Xandos returns from the back, sees the tension in everyone around, and says quietly to Aamon and Dog,
I heard the whole thing. While I am quite happy to see the faithful of Selune of this town taken down a peg or twenty, and see the miserable curs brought to heel, starting a bar fight over this machine of yours would bring the wrong type of attention, with the outcome of us being tossed in to a dungeon. Those that burden themselves with the trapping of Selune tend to be a closed-minded, ignorant lot, and would not hesitate to take their word over ours.
Let's just sit, and finish our meal, then leave them to theirs.
Image Xandos

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Aamon gets to eating his mean and downing his drink while keeping an eye on everyone else, including the man.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by marine7312000 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:35 am

Dog pushes Will away with a low growl, sounding much like his namesake. He then moves back to the table with Aamon and resumes eating tearing into the food offered with gusto.

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6880
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: On the Road to Winterheaven

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:41 pm

What exactly is your business with this priest, this debt? If we're to go with you, then accompany you to slay goblins, I'd like to know what I'm getting into.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} League of Ultimate Evil [ENDED]”